Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Emre took a battering on Saturday but fair play he kept his cool -did a good job and were seeing a better player now he's back fully fit. Bournemouth up next Wednesday night / Thursday morning  lets hope Maine's injury is not so serious the lads different class we certainly missed him during the frustrating run we had in late December / January but Klopp has said its unlikely he'll be fit for this one. With City and Arsenal drawing yesterday were on course for top four the two games that concern me though in our run in are away at Stoke and West Brom over the next two weeks if we can come through them with minimum of 4 points obviously 6 preferably but           knowing the teams around us fighting for top four have got some big games left including derby's 4 I think should keep us where we are.

P.s Some Liverpool Fc memorabilia including signed shirts and photo's I have listed on classifieds under collectables might be of interest to the Liverpool Fan Posters on this forum who are based in Thailand pm me personally if you would like some more info in addition to the advert its worth a look

Another 2 points dropped.

Lot's of injuries but I question the going to a back 5 against Bournemouth, inviting pressure when you have Klavan in the middle. Matip should have come on for Klavan and Coutinho off for TAA or Woodburn.

That Klavan lad has cost us some points, he's had a couple of good games but he has cost us.

2 shots on target, 2 cheap shiite goals again.....drives you up the wall.

Amazing to look at the table with 5 minutes of normal time we were level on points with Spurs and 4 in front of City.

Have to say I thought Gini turned his balls up around well and Divi looked like the striker he is supposed to be, positives. And considering the amount of attacking talent sidelined we looked good for a win, so that is better than previous outings against "lesser" opposition. 

Stoke away a must win now, tall order. 

7 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Another 2 points dropped.

Lot's of injuries but I question the going to a back 5 against Bournemouth, inviting pressure when you have Klavan in the middle. Matip should have come on for Klavan and Coutinho off for TAA or Woodburn.

That Klavan lad has cost us some points, he's had a couple of good games but he has cost us.

2 shots on target, 2 cheap shiite goals again.....drives you up the wall.

Amazing to look at the table with 5 minutes of normal time we were level on points with Spurs and 4 in front of City.

Have to say I thought Gini turned his balls up around well and Divi looked like the striker he is supposed to be, positives. And considering the amount of attacking talent sidelined we looked good for a win, so that is better than previous outings against "lesser" opposition. 

Stoke away a must win now, tall order. 

Why would you be looking at the table with 5 mins to go ? did you not realize that goals can be scored in the last few minutes ? :biggrin:

55 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Why would you be looking at the table with 5 mins to go ? did you not realize that goals can be scored in the last few minutes ? :biggrin:

I know, and especially with our form in such circumstances, ridiculous :smile:

35 minutes ago, StevieH said:

yeah beyond a joke this now isn't it? 

any chance of sturridge starting? or am i just being silly there?

I'd be up for that, play him on the right keeping Firmimo in the middle. 

I think he might put Can on the right again  and I've no idea on the left, keeping Firmino up top. 

There are lots of scenarios but Firmimo anywhere but through the middle limits us. 

I'd like to TAA get a run in midfield but I doubt it will happen. 

Incredible turn of injury events again since the international break. 

Limited squad exposed again.

a win today will be one of the most important of the season for me. 

5 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

I'd be up for that, play him on the right keeping Firmimo in the middle. 

I think he might put Can on the right again  and I've no idea on the left, keeping Firmino up top. 

There are lots of scenarios but Firmimo anywhere but through the middle limits us. 

I'd like to TAA get a run in midfield but I doubt it will happen. 

Incredible turn of injury events again since the international break. 

Limited squad exposed again.

a win today will be one of the most important of the season for me. 

just read klopp's said sturridge isn't fit to start. maybe we need to shake the formation up a bit? do a diamond with firmino and origi up front with woodburn in behind them? moreno in at leftback and push milner up?

and yeah, it's a bloody vital one this. we're looking so fragile as we enter the final straight.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StevieH said:

just read klopp's said sturridge isn't fit to start. maybe we need to shake the formation up a bit? do a diamond with firmino and origi up front with woodburn in behind them? moreno in at leftback and push milner up?

and yeah, it's a bloody vital one this. we're looking so fragile as we enter the final straight.

Yeah it's virtually impossible to play the same way with those boys out and Hughes would likely nullify them easily. 

Rant...

Ragnar Klavan is a <deleted> useless <deleted>. It's not his fault but he is <deleted> wank. 

And bs for all those questioning Klopp's signings vs FSG, that <deleted> has FSG written all over him.

Klopp brought in Matip, Gini, Mane, Grujic all great signings. Considering his stubbornness with regards to not buying for the sake of it, Including January when we should have brought in reinforcements , There is no way Klavan is a Klopp's buy. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Rant...

Ragnar Klavan is a <deleted> useless <deleted>. It's not his fault but he is <deleted> wank. 

And bs for all those questioning Klopp's signings vs FSG, that <deleted> has FSG written all over him.

Klopp brought in Matip, Gini, Mane, Grujic all great signings. Considering his stubbornness with regards to not buying for the sake of it, Including January when we should have brought in reinforcements , There is no way Klavan is a Klopp's buy. 

So in a nutshell, any good signings are down to Kilippety and any bad signings are down FSG ? :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, alfieconn said:

So in a nutshell, any good signings are down to Kilippety and any bad signings are down FSG ? :biggrin:

It just doesn't make sense that he would sign such a player. Klopp would rather use other players out of position for a whole season than buy a player like that. It's a, "this it's what's left in your budget for this summer" type of buy. 

Maybe I'm wrong but you can see the point. 

1 hour ago, alfieconn said:

See there is no mention on here of the recent tapping up shenanigans, sort of behavior i would have expected from City or the chavs but not from yourselves :sad:

And the punchline is that the lad in question looks Everton bound.

5 hours ago, alfieconn said:

See there is no mention on here of the recent tapping up shenanigans, sort of behavior i would have expected from City or the chavs but not from yourselves :sad:

Because you academy is doing so well, we have to resort to dirty tactics in our pursuit of that elusive Net Spend Trophy :biggrin:

• Like 2

On 13/04/2017 at 10:32 AM, BangrakBob said:

Because you academy is doing so well, we have to resort to dirty tactics in our pursuit of that elusive Net Spend Trophy :biggrin:

stick to hockey gorgeous, no such thing as a net spend trophy. Just a bunch of kebab munchers in that neck of the duds