Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

1 minute ago, wilai said:

Four days ago (whilst transfer window was still open) the lying b'stard said he was fit! Hope Klopp gives him the 'Sakho' treatment and gets shut of him in Jan.:post-4641-1156693976:

You could have had Toby for 70m quid.

37 minutes ago, wilai said:

Four days ago (whilst transfer window was still open) the lying b'stard said he was fit! Hope Klopp gives him the 'Sakho' treatment and gets shut of him in Jan.:post-4641-1156693976:

what a cock, he's not to bright is he.

I swear I saw him fannying about on a jet ski while on leave too. 

10 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Spot on and well played Liverpool. Blew us off the park. Too quick, too skillful and great on the eye. 

That is some squad assembled there now. 

They had a decent pre-season Kadilo, ready to hit the ground running, with only 2 new boys in the starting 11, one of them being a goalie and the other an incredible talent that slotted in nicely, was always going to be tough.

Reckon the Hammers will have a good season though, proper manager and decent investment. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BangrakBob said:

They had a decent pre-season Kadilo, ready to hit the ground running, with only 2 new boys in the starting 11, one of them being a goalie and the other an incredible talent that slotted in nicely, was always going to be tough.

Reckon the Hammers will have a good season though, proper manager and decent investment. 

We will see. I’m sure with the new boss the brand of football will be an improvement over Moyes so I’m still optimistic things will improve. 

He looks  a player does Keita, not hard to see why Klopp was chasing him for so long. Great balance to the side and an awesome bench all bodes well. 

• Like 1

On 8/14/2018 at 12:01 PM, StevieH said:

pleased to see joe gomez have such a mature game against a potentially problematic lad in arnautovic. and our full-backs, for so long a continuing source of pain for us, are now suddenly boss and brilliant at attacking. 

james milner by the way. what a pro. looked like a lad who had had a nice rest over the summer as well.

I've looked at the fixtures, I've reviewed all areas of the squad and I'd not be surprised one bit if after 10 PL games we have a minimum of:

28 pts

9 wins

40 goals.

We are now that good.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

One game in and the confidence is soaring...love it lol.

Nah were a monster this season I am sorry but we are just way ahead of all other teams and there is a feel good factor about us. Sturridge coming back and knowing his new role is a new dimension too. If he stays fit as he looks and gets on for 20 mins a game he's got 15 goals in him and his longevity is preserved. It really is on for us this season.

4 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Nah were a monster this season I am sorry but we are just way ahead of all other teams and there is a feel good factor about us. Sturridge coming back and knowing his new role is a new dimension too. If he stays fit as he looks and gets on for 20 mins a game he's got 15 goals in him and his longevity is preserved. It really is on for us this season.

If you are lucky with injuries it could be yes....but in those 10 games you will face a lot of different tactics and qualities of team.

Still....confidence is a good thing this time of the season and I will be taking mine to Wembley tomorrow!

Liverpool look very strong and exciting to watch this season but as said best not get carried away.

To put things into an unpleasant reality, in terms of a title challenge, i read today that Liverpool need to bridge a gap of 25 points from last season which is 11 points more than City dropped all season. all season.  And yes, you will miss a player like De Bruyne but look at their back up <deleted>!!!!

On 8/17/2018 at 11:27 PM, Rc2702 said:

Sorry pal bur I just can't get passed the fact you reckoned Jurgen Klopp was a carrot and wished for Jose Mourinho as manager but 12 months ago.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Sorry pal bur I just can't get passed the fact you reckoned Jurgen Klopp was a carrot and wished for Jose Mourinho as manager but 12 months ago.

That's OK I can't believe what a cry baby you become after a couple of shandies but at least your not copying and pasting anymore. The owners are complete wa×$ers has lost it's voice too I note.

3 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

That's OK I can't believe what a cry baby you become after a couple of shandies but at least your not copying and pasting anymore. The owners are complete wa×$ers has lost it's voice too I note.

Yeah there is no real rebuttal to saying Klopp is a shithouse and Mourinho is a much better manager for a our club. Admire your go down swinging attitude though, Black Knight levels...

3 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Last season we might have drawn that match, the difference for me VVD, Becker and Keith. And Mane, is getting even better.

Palace are going to be hard to beat at home this season, good luck fuckerszz

Bob,  no mention of the penalty decision!!!!  Salah could have seriously injured himself hitting the deck like that!!!?

• Haha 1