Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

2 minutes ago, rott said:

No he is just regurgitating puerile garbage that he read in the Sun or the Star.

NOTHING to do with the Sun or the Star; anyone who visits liverpool as an away supporter knows it's  still stuck in 70s/80s hooligan  culture. The 'welcome' to City's, Roma's and was it Dortmund's team coach is a good example, and based on the comments at the time of the City game, Liverpool  posters on here are very proud of the liverpool 'welcome'. 

33 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

NOTHING to do with the Sun or the Star; anyone who visits liverpool as an away supporter knows it's  still stuck in 70s/80s hooligan  culture. The 'welcome' to City's, Roma's and was it Dortmund's team coach is a good example, and based on the comments at the time of the City game, Liverpool  posters on here are very proud of the liverpool 'welcome'. 

Stop this crap B.B. you know very well it has nothing to do what you mentioned above. 

You really need to stop defending a person and by association agreeing with his barely veiled Insults that have nothing to with football. 

You are not a stupid person B.B. you know what he is saying. 

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

And please explain what any of that has to do with 'self pity'?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Stop this crap B.B. you know very well it has nothing to do what you mentioned above. 

You really need to stop defending a person and by association agreeing with his barely veiled Insults that have nothing to with football. 

You are not a stupid person B.B. you know what he is saying. 

If the post causing you and your buddy to get upset is the one ive posted below explain why because ive stated in several posts why i agree with it.

"Civilisation ends at the greyhound roundabout,west of there lies the city of self pity".

I've  gone back to the original conversation below wherein MrBj and Petermik both comment on the violence and 'civilization' in liverpool which i have been agreeing with fully. The 'self pity' bit we all know what he means and i will keep my opinion on that to myself. 

Screenshot_2018-09-01-21-36-49.png

Edited by Bredbury Blue
Add image

Just now, Bredbury Blue said:

I've  gone back to the original conversation below wherein MrBj and Petermik both comment on the violence and 'civilization' in liverpool which i have been agreeing with fully. The 'self pity' bit we all know what he means and i will keep my opinion on that to myself. 

Screenshot_2018-09-01-21-36-49.png

I hate to agree with Carmine with just about anything. But you are really becoming a troll. This does seem a bit out of character. Regardless of your recent misguided comments and support of some unpleasant tripe. I hope all is well. It certainly does not appear to be the case I hope I am wrong.

And there was me thinking that the goalie issue was put to bed.

Overall, Leicester deserved something, but always a good sign for a team to go away rom home, not play well and still come away with 3 points.

Awesome run of games coming up in the next few weeks.

12 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

I hate to agree with Carmine with just about anything. But you are really becoming a troll. This does seem a bit out of character. Regardless of your recent misguided comments and support of some unpleasant tripe. I hope all is well. It certainly does not appear to be the case I hope I am wrong.

Upset you yesterday didn't  i. Boo hoo!

On 9/1/2018 at 8:12 PM, Bredbury Blue said:

So your knowledge of Liverpool is based on going there as an away fan and this qualifies you to support comments about "self-pity". I see, so you are not just repeating the hackneyed cliches of the terrace chanters, well then fair enough.

Does the reverse of this qualify you for the description of "smug and self-satisfied". I would base any comments about Manchester on the fact that I lived and worked there for almost 20 years. Enjoyed it too. ?

On 4/5/2018 at 9:03 AM, petermik said:

Disgusting and downright dangerous,after what has happened in Liverpool,s past (not the fans fault...of course :whistling:)

On 4/5/2018 at 10:07 AM, petermik said:

What,s in the probability that "a few drunk idiots" then went on to unfurl there "justice for the......" banner o the terraces afterwards.......:whistling:

On 4/28/2018 at 3:22 PM, petermik said:

after the two past horrific crowd tragedies (H&H) involving the same clubs fans you would have thought lessons would have been learned....not a chance :sorry:

On 8/30/2018 at 2:14 PM, petermik said:

Civilisation ends at the greyhound roundabout,west of there lies the city of self pity  :thumbsup:

On 8/30/2018 at 4:55 PM, Bredbury Blue said:

Why is it offensive or even deliberately offensive? He's  only stating what everyone but you liverpool lot think!

We know what petermik means by his "self pity" post. To which you made a direct statement of agreement. Not for this first time you've been in agreement either. 

Why don't you answer the question related to you statement?

5 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

We know what petermik means by his "self pity" post. 

It might be possible to think both that Hillsborough was a horrific, tragic incident which shouldn't have happened... and that Liverpool as a city has a 'victim culture' or culture of self pity. Just a thought.  

• Sad 1

Just now, RickG16 said:

It might be possible to think both that Hillsborough was a horrific, tragic incident which shouldn't have happened... and that Liverpool as a city has a 'victim culture' or culture of self pity. Just a thought.  

It's all BS and anyone who stokes the fire is just a troll. This is a footy thread and the miklad never discusses football so that should tell you everything about the specimen.

8 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

It's all BS and anyone who stokes the fire is just a troll. This is a footy thread and the miklad never discusses football so that should tell you everything about the specimen.

It's more a reputation for whining and moaning...take the CL Final for instance. The World Cup had already started and we were still hearing all this crying about Sergio Ramos and making excuses for Karius.

• Haha 1

Just heard Lallana broke down in training at the England camp.  So why the hell was he even there if he was still susceptible to a repeat?

I don't know much about this so would be interested if any of you do, as i look at how need of rest Kane is and wonder what the hell he's doing there too.

42 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

It's more a reputation for whining and moaning...take the CL Final for instance. The World Cup had already started and we were still hearing all this crying about Sergio Ramos and making excuses for Karius.

Would that be similar to United fans perpetually whining about everyone hating them and using that self indulgent ABU crap that we've been having to listen for years ad nauseam?  Their air of entitlement and having the vanity to label others is quite astonishing in its arrogance and perceived self importance.

Just saying....... 

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

3 away wins in those 5 and only 2 goals conceded. Strangely, we look average and wasteful at times. ?. Could have cost us today, need to get back to finishing teams when we have the chance. Can't complain too much, bring on PSG. 

If you had took your chances in the second half it could of been a rout. If this is average then everyone has to fear once the team gets it together. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Someone once asked me....is it true Man City fans don't know when we're taking the piss out of them?

Just keep watching and you will see. :w00t:

You really think Spurs are in a position to take the pish out of anyone. Sounding like Mourinho and trying to deflect from your own woes

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

You really think Spurs are in a position to take the pish out of anyone. Sounding like Mourinho and trying to deflect from your own woes

Of course they do. The Spurs thread having the most pages shows that they're the most opinionated on here regardless of never winning 'owt. Can you imigine what it'd  be like if they actually won something; no neither can i as ain't  likely  to happen. :clap2:

26 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

We have no woes jinglejangles....only hope as ever.

You of course have the fear of one day falling back to your rightful place.