Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Just now, RonniePickering22 said:

We have no woes jinglejangles....only hope as ever.

You of course have the fear of one day falling back to your rightful place.

No Spurs fan has an opinion on kanes situation of late. Guys just not looking the beast he was. Coming back too soon last season has done him.  

8 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

You of course have the fear of one day falling back to your rightful place.

There ain't no fear on my part mate. After the majority of my life supporting City to the point where we learned to take the pish out of ourselves much better than anyone else could, I can die happy now. Some of our football today was mesmerising and stuff I could only have dreamt of a decade ago. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

No Spurs fan has an opinion on kanes situation of late. Guys just not looking the beast he was. Coming back too soon last season has done him.  

Hardly true....we know he needs a rest...in fact if I was the manager I'd be looking at the next week long break and flying them all to the Caribbean for a long rest with only an hour of five a side a day.

We know our players have played too much football....in some ways more than the other teams in the Premiership and its no thanks to Southgate and the England set up as well.

Injuries for all teams will be high I believe this season....what the answer is I can't see as the demands just grow and grow whilst the quality of football diminishes as a result.

1 hour ago, Kadilo said:

If you had took your chances in the second half it could of been a rout. If this is average then everyone has to fear once the team gets it together. 

Spurs were pretty bad though don’t you think? We wouldn’t have got away with tnat if they were 50% better. 

That said, yes, this team has not clicked in to the attacking rhythm of last season but the disciplined shape and defense is aight to behold, just need to click in the final 3rd 

Hardly true....we know he needs a rest...in fact if I was the manager I'd be looking at the next week long break and flying them all to the Caribbean for a long rest with only an hour of five a side a day.

We know our players have played too much football....in some ways more than the other teams in the Premiership and its no thanks to Southgate and the England set up as well.

Injuries for all teams will be high I believe this season....what the answer is I can't see as the demands just grow and grow whilst the quality of football diminishes as a result.

Weird how you coming out with this now. Sounds a bit like an excuse. And if you know that surely your board does and you ain't signed a sausage and on top of that you ain't offloaded Jack shat. Some almighty errors to be honest. Things have stalled for Spurs this year.

7 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Spurs were pretty bad though don’t you think? We wouldn’t have got away with tnat if they were 50% better. 

That said, yes, this team has not clicked in to the attacking rhythm of last season but the disciplined shape and defense is aight to behold, just need to click in the final 3rd 

Yes they were out of sorts but it’s coming together for you. I see it as a 2 horse race, you and City. Strength in depth will play its part. You can already see how Spurs are struggling to keep pace with only a couple missing this early on. 

2 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Weird how you coming out with this now. Sounds a bit like an excuse. And if you know that surely your board does and you ain't signed a sausage and on top of that you ain't offloaded Jack shat. Some almighty errors to be honest. Things have stalled for Spurs this year.

We've won three and lost two....I'm still not getting the alarm bells as we've not been terrible.

Could we use 170m quid worth of new players? You'll have to ask your chairman cos ours isn't spending that kind of cash on the team.

14 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

If we'd squeezed a point out of that I'd have uploaded a pic of me singing stand and deliver.

There'd be no need to change out of our hideous new strip either!

• Like 1

We've won three and lost two....I'm still not getting the alarm bells as we've not been terrible.

Could we use 170m quid worth of new players? You'll have to ask your chairman cos ours isn't spending that kind of cash on the team.

Tasty ain't it. 40m players unused as yet. The oxe to come back. Lallana to maybe get back in the mix. Squads looking very strong. 

7 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Of course they do. The Spurs thread having the most pages shows that they're the most opinionated on here regardless of never winning 'owt. Can you imigine what it'd  be like if they actually won something; no neither can i as ain't  likely  to happen. :clap2:

Its a reflection or the quality of your post that you are left to applaud yourself.  Still better to troll rather than get into a football debate where you would find yourself hopelessly out of your depth on here.

8 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Liverpool had 170m quid and used it to strengthen. Spurs have 170m, will use it to pay off the overrun  costs of the stadium, didn't strengthen but will spend the season telling us how unfair it is that clubs splashed the cash.

3 hours ago, carmine said:

Its a reflection or the quality of your post that you are left to applaud yourself.  Still better to troll rather than get into a football debate where you would find yourself hopelessly out of your depth on here.

Please take more care in your use of the quote system.

9 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Tasty ain't it. 40m players unused as yet. The oxe to come back. Lallana to maybe get back in the mix. Squads looking very strong. 

Yes you do look very strong indeed....need to finish games off though as while we wouldn't have deserved it we could have nicked two points off you late on.

• Like 1

Think over the past 12 years on this forum ive shown I'm  more than willing to debate most football matters. But debating with Spurs posters, well thats a bit difficult as Scottish Prawn Sandwich and You Dont Want To Do That have me on ignore. Hopelessly out of my depth...titter...and thats from the man who probably still subscribes to Shoot for his knowledge.

Screenshot_2018-09-16-12-51-28.png

Just now, Bredbury Blue said:

Think over the past 12 years on this forum ive shown I'm  more than willing to debate most football matters. But debating with Spurs posters, well thats a bit difficult as Scottish Prawn Sandwich and You Dont Want To Do That have me on ignore. Hopelessly out of my depth...titter...and thats from the man who probably still subscribes to Shoot for his knowledge.

Screenshot_2018-09-16-12-51-28.png

Stick to copy and paste updates bareback. 

• Confused 1

Please just stop quoting his drivel R2D2.....I'm over on the Spurs thread discussing what we could have done to change the course of that match.

One thing which strikes me is the interchangability and pace running through your attack....a quality we don't appear to have besides the massively improving Lucas Moura.

I reckon we should play him alongside Kane as two strikers since Kane is too often surrounded by three players nowadays.

6 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Please just stop quoting his drivel R2D2.....I'm over on the Spurs thread discussing what we could have done to change the course of that match.

One thing which strikes me is the interchangability and pace running through your attack....a quality we don't appear to have besides the massively improving Lucas Moura.

I reckon we should play him alongside Kane as two strikers since Kane is too often surrounded by three players nowadays.

Seems to me that Kane is just plain knackered. Needs a couple of weeks off. Another International break coming soon. Ideal time, considering SuperSpurs fixtures for the rest of the year.

I reckon that if the French keeper was playing, both Liverpool goals would have been prevented. And Son was unlucky not to get a penalty. Spurs contributed to their own downfall, giving up possession so cheaply, team looks like they need freshening up. Liverpool do now look solid at the back, VVD was outstanding, although he did turn his back for their goal.

If I was a Pool fan, I would be happy with the way the team is taking shape.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, hackjam said:

I reckon that if the French keeper was playing, both Liverpool goals would have been prevented. And Son was unlucky not to get a penalty. Spurs contributed to their own downfall, giving up possession so cheaply, team looks like they need freshening up. Liverpool do now look solid at the back, VVD was outstanding, although he did turn his back for their goal.

If I was a Pool fan, I would be happy with the way the team is taking shape.

Vorm made a string of decent saves too so while he messed up it wasn't his fault solely that we lost.

Vorm made a string of decent saves too so while he messed up it wasn't his fault solely that we lost.

Well we shall never know but perhaps if correct and lloris is just being kept out the firing line for safe measure, could his actions have been a contribution. If the wheels fall off for tottenham it will surely be this season unless they make January reinforcements a priority. Too many competitions and little cover at present. They had a couple of iffy moments last year juggling the comps and you were firing on all cylinders. Feel sorry for the manager myself. He worked a miracle last year and it seems to have backfired on him.

Oh what a feeling, being in the CL for more than one season! PSG first up, <deleted> dancer!

Same team as Saturday, or Hendo for Kieta first up? Can't see Klopp weakening first game at home, no other changes.

Looking forward to MMMBop-Ah getting cut in half by Gomez!

Just now, BangrakBob said:

Oh what a feeling, being in the CL for more than one season! PSG first up, <deleted> dancer!

Same team as Saturday, or Hendo for Kieta first up? Can't see Klopp weakening first game at home, no other changes.

Looking forward to MMMBop-Ah getting cut in half by Gomez!

Might be time to stick fabinho in there given his previous experience. Providing he's fit of course.

6 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Might be time to stick fabinho in there given his previous experience. Providing he's fit of course.

I'm dying to see him get a start, but first game of CL debut....not sure Klopp will do it. The Saints on Saturday perhaps, definitely the Chelsea match midweek. 

Milly and Giri playing too well to be dropped, It's either Kieta or Hendo I think and considering last season's CL form `I'd say Hendo.

Could be in for a flogging PSG, timing it well as we are going to click in that final 3rd any day now. 

Really want to Shaqiri get a run too. 

Edited by BangrakBob

Just now, BangrakBob said:

I'm dying to see him get a start, but first game of CL debut....not sure Klopp will do it. The Saints on Saturday perhaps, definitely the Chelsea match midweek. 

Milly and Giri playing too well to be dropped, It's either Kieta or Hendo I think and considering last season's CL form `I'd say Hendo.

Could be in for a flogging PSG, timing it well as we are going to click in that final 3rd any day now. 

Really want to Shaqiri get a run too. 

Ahh I'm looking forward to how he gets used. Got a lot to offer this guy. If all goes to plan for this lad it could be difficult for others to get back in.