Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

coming in to gloat about your victory on someone else's loss would be more borderline in my opinion James :o

and as pointed - most of you lot only ever rush to Arsenal thread when we lose :D

I said this before I became a MOD - so take note, this is not me talking as a MOD. just me

I agree with your first point - nobody likes salt in a open wound - especially on home turf.

for your second point, my appologies for not putting a congratulatory note for drawing with LP and doing us a favour at the same time on the Arse thread - will go do that now. :D

A little bit of a condescending tone there james, stoke city take a point of liverpool yes ( sorry stokies ) congratulations welcome, but Arsenal draw with liverpool...come on mate. :D

coming in to gloat about your victory on someone else's loss would be more borderline in my opinion James :o

and as pointed - most of you lot only ever rush to Arsenal thread when we lose :D

I said this before I became a MOD - so take note, this is not me talking as a MOD. just me

I agree with your first point - nobody likes salt in a open wound - especially on home turf.

for your second point, my appologies for not putting a congratulatory note for drawing with LP and doing us a favour at the same time on the Arse thread - will go do that now. :D

A little bit of a condescending tone there james, stoke city take a point of liverpool yes ( sorry stokies ) congratulations welcome, but Arsenal draw with liverpool...come on mate. :D

not condesending at all. Arsenal playing a very weakened team, still get a point away, at a very critical point of the season - congrats are in order.

not condesending at all. Arsenal playing a very weakened team, still get a point away, at a very critical point of the season - congrats are in order.

didnt liverpool have 1/2 the team missing aswell! :D

Just look at the stats for a draw!

I think the biggest "Stat" was the name at the bottom.

Wow, Corners & Shot on Target ????????? :o

Where did you get those Stats from V ??

Off Topic, but i noticed WBA had 17 Shots on Target at Man City on Sunday !!!

As "James" say's - Telegraph.

We didn't bother to tackle either eh? :D

You've still got to face Arsenal AND Chelsea :D (that might well be the two games in hand down the pan)

didnt liverpool have 1/2 the team missing aswell! :o

well done hs, you have a clearer grasp on things than i gave you credit for! :D

no mate, i just can get my hands on those popular rose tinted ones these days, them thats got em dont want to take em off...even for a minute....otherwise :D

You've still got to face Arsenal AND Chelsea :D (that might well be the two games in hand down the pan)

Thanks for the vote of confidence - unless I am mistaken - the only way we will face Chelsea again is if we both make the CL final.

What was up with those defensive errors from Masch and Arbeloa? Well, when down 3-2 and 4-3 was quite happy to get the draw, but it is surprising to see a Rafa team go behind after leading in two straight games, even if it is Arsenal and Chelsea. I think the league's still possible even with that draw, but the only way is to win every single game and have whomever the team at the top is lose or draw a few, can't remember the name of that club right now. It'll come to me. Are the lads up for the fight? Seem so but the defense has got to stop those errors, even the likes of Hull City can capitalize on that.

Fine football entertainment for the neutral though, wasn't it? Deserved a win as had way more chances at goal but Arsenal players enjoy scoring 4 goals at Anfield, don't they? If 3 is a hat trick, what is 4 called?

What was up with those defensive errors from Masch and Arbeloa? Well, when down 3-2 and 4-3 was quite happy to get the draw, but it is surprising to see a Rafa team go behind after leading in two straight games, even if it is Arsenal and Chelsea. I think the league's still possible even with that draw, but the only way is to win every single game and have whomever the team at the top is lose or draw a few, can't remember the name of that club right now. It'll come to me. Are the lads up for the fight? Seem so but the defense has got to stop those errors, even the likes of Hull City can capitalize on that.

Fine football entertainment for the neutral though, wasn't it? Deserved a win as had way more chances at goal but Arsenal players enjoy scoring 4 goals at Anfield, don't they? If 3 is a hat trick, what is 4 called?

aurelio as well with the nonsensical schoolboy defensive error. the league is gone now, we needed to win all our remaining and we blew it at the first, and albeit, most difficult hurdle last night.

and the neutral can still fuc_k right off.

aurelio as well with the nonsensical schoolboy defensive error. the league is gone now, we needed to win all our remaining and we blew it at the first, and albeit, most difficult hurdle last night.

and the neutral can still fuc_k right off.

glad i am not a neutral :o

Mark your calendar LP fans...

Liverpool to play in

Bangkok, Singapore

Liverpool Football Club will play in Bangkok and Singapore in July as part of their 2009

pre-season tour. The Bangkok match will take place on 22 july, with the Singapore game

kicking-off four days later.

Source: Channel NewsAsia.

ermm

should I say this

well I saw them.

in 2001.

(also saw Chelsea, and ManU, while we are on the subject of cofessions) :D but this was way back in . chelsea was an alright team at the time :o and ManU had Schmeichael.... however you spell the Dane's name?

unfuc_kingbelievable. they play in bangkok the day after i fly back to england for a fortnight. :o

Well as a true supporter :D , no doubt you will postpone your trip to the motherland.

no can do man, am back for a big family birthday party. not to worry though, i've seen them live plenty of times before.

Any news about ticket info? I can't miss this, am making sure to be back in Thailand for it. Actually, I think I will make a match next season at Anfield. First time ever. Anyone want to join me? I don't know how to go about getting tickets, but I'll figure it out. Will maybe have to be in 2010, but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to handle it financially, hopefully go for a couple of weeks and catch a few matches. Would love a Champions League tie but am pretty sure that'd be a hard ticket to come by for an overseas fan like myself. And I don't want to be paying double price or being sold a fake ticket, either.

Edited by Jimjim

Any news about ticket info? I can't miss this, am making sure to be back in Thailand for it. Actually, I think I will make a match next season at Anfield. First time ever. Anyone want to join me? I don't know how to go about getting tickets, but I'll figure it out. Will maybe have to be in 2010, but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to handle it financially, hopefully go for a couple of weeks and catch a few matches. Would love a Champions League tie but am pretty sure that'd be a hard ticket to come by for an overseas fan like myself. And I don't want to be paying double price or being sold a fake ticket, either.

drop me a PM nearer the time jimjim, i can get you match tickets no bother.

I just read Gerrard will also miss the Hull game but should be back for our home game against the Barcodes next week.

LFC TV Link

We get all the luck, hopefully you wont need him for todays game, i watched Hull last week v the mackems and they really are dreadful.

Hopefully you'll stick lots past them.

drop me a PM nearer the time jimjim, i can get you match tickets no bother. :o

Again a horrible goal to concede against Hull. At least it was only one this time and not four. Well, I'm still holding on to the league chances until it's mathematically impossible. Finishing second or better is a must for this season. That way, no worries about a tough tie just to get in the group stages of the Champions League like this season against the Belgium champions who we needed extra time to beat. Also, it shows the title intentions for next season. I don't think we'll drop back to where we were behind the top two the last few seasons, this side with perhaps an addition or two is fully capable of being champions next season and I think whatever happens this season, things look well for next in terms of challenging for the league. If they can't get the luck needed these last few matches they'll be all the hungrier for next season. And no longer can fans complain about Liverpool not scoring. Top scorers in the Premier League, correct?

Rumour is that some Indian fellas looking at a possible bid for Liverpool. I think it seems clear at least one if not both of the Americans will be out as owners this summer.

StevieH, sure you aren't going to give me one of those imitation tickets?

Again a horrible goal to concede against Hull. At least it was only one this time and not four. Well, I'm still holding on to the league chances until it's mathematically impossible. Finishing second or better is a must for this season. That way, no worries about a tough tie just to get in the group stages of the Champions League like this season against the Belgium champions who we needed extra time to beat. Also, it shows the title intentions for next season. I don't think we'll drop back to where we were behind the top two the last few seasons, this side with perhaps an addition or two is fully capable of being champions next season and I think whatever happens this season, things look well for next in terms of challenging for the league. If they can't get the luck needed these last few matches they'll be all the hungrier for next season. And no longer can fans complain about Liverpool not scoring. Top scorers in the Premier League, correct?

Rumour is that some Indian fellas looking at a possible bid for Liverpool. I think it seems clear at least one if not both of the Americans will be out as owners this summer.

wouldn't dream of it jimjim. you'd be meeting a mate of mine in either the stanley or the albert and would pay him for it there and then.

i have never seen in a liverpool context "give and tickets" used in the same sentence before :o

heh. indeed. 'give', no. 'sell', yes. and always at face value. no touting here.

i have never seen in a liverpool context "give and tickets" used in the same sentence before :D

heh. indeed. 'give', no. 'sell', yes. and always at face value. no touting here.

Hey Stevie:

Standing in my office at the coffee shop waiting for my morning wake-up espresso and look over to some dark haired guy next to me fumbling with his mobile trying to text somebody.

It was Masefield. I said, what did you think of the game last night (Chels /Barca) and he goes, only watched the first half before I fell asleep. Somehow I wasn't surprised.

I get my coffee and start heading for the lift and see someone (middle aged expat) on his mobile. Not recognising him at first, I had this urge to go running over and giving him a well-timed Paul Scholes tackle. On second glance, I noticed it was Mr #42 on the LP all-time fav list Macca.

No wonder my UTD instincts kicked-in. Unfortuneately, I decided to let him be because even a two-footed challenged from behind would not stop his biased pundantry on Football Focus.

What's this got to do with Chelsea you say? Nothing at all other than the fact that despite their appearance and 'inside' knowledge of the game as spouted weekly on FF, they couldn't be bothered to watch the second half of the CL semi final between Chels and Barca. :)