Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

hope so. am fed up of us talking about signing players this summer only for them to move to another club with CL football to offer or just sign a new deal where they are.

yarmalenko only has a year left on his deal so 20m or whatever would be bloody silly.

hope so. am fed up of us talking about signing players this summer only for them to move to another club with CL football to offer or just sign a new deal where they are.

yarmalenko only has a year left on his deal so 20m or whatever would be bloody silly.

I'd never heard him before his name popped, he plays in a league of peg sellers, you should be able to buy a team for that price

Yeah this has not been fun at all, good article on it here;

http://tomkinstimes.com/2013/08/transferring-all-that-anger/

I don't believe for a second that we will do a

ny good busines

s into the club now.

I am worried about defence, but we need to buy cheap tempory cover. Basically a work horse, until january. I think Skirtle will go (maybe this window?) I'm not worried about attack, or mid-field. defence is the problem ....again. Personally, I thought our old keeper (with a plan) lost authority at the back, so I hope we can rebuild there. I would like to see more defending abilities than attcking from our defence. By the way....Enrique has impresed me again, attacking and defending, though he is brilliant at neither. Beer is sloowwlllyy taaaakiiiing oooooverrrrr,,,,sorrrrrryyyyy abbboouuttttt thhhhhhhe sssspelllling,,,,aaannnnnddd theeee quoooottteee thiiiinnngg

• Like 1

Sakho ok for you guys?

just reading it sounds like it's done, I'm happy with that. Maybe another CB if Skrtel goes would be nice.

and just a left sided winger for a bit of width and I'd be happy enough

Edited by BangrakBob

Few tweets being posted saying Torres could be on his back to Liverpool.

Seriously? Now that would be good news.........nah, can't be true.

Only a rumor, but not making it up. Few journalists on twitter twitting it. I would welcome it too! Although he won't be number 1 like he was before.

I wasn't doubting your honesty, just the validity to the tweets. I problem I see is his wages, £175k a week. Transfer fee wouldn't be that high, £15m to £20m at a guess. I suppose if Chelsea were to give him a golden handshake it could be possible, but still doubt it.

i don't see it. couldn't see rodgers going for him for a minute to be honest, let alone the owners. torres scored 22 in 64 last season which is pretty good going, but still think it flatters to deceive. he's a shadow of the player he was in 2009 and 2010.

i don't see it. couldn't see rodgers going for him for a minute to be honest, let alone the owners. torres scored 22 in 64 last season which is pretty good going, but still think it flatters to deceive. he's a shadow of the player he was in 2009 and 2010.

I agree and for the record i think Rodgers should have gone shit or bust for Benteke. Thats of course with the backing of the owners!

I agree and for the record i think Rodgers should have gone shit or bust for Benteke. Thats of course with the backing of the owners!

if we had sold suarez earlier in the window benteke was supposedly where we were going. but it's looking like keeping hold of suarez is going to really be the sum total of our summer transfer activity. pretty underwhelming all in all, and not expecting any big late moves.

shay given in as reserve goalkeeper by the way. we're so <deleted> midtable.

it's ilori mate, with an 'i'. another bloody embryo though. wish we could sign one or two proven, senior players this window.

haha I thought it was literate slackers on twattersmile.png Yeah I'm not excited by this, but you never know.

We'll be getting Shay in, he's proven 10 years ago like .....and certainly senior facepalm.gif

I wasn't doubting your honesty, just the validity to the tweets. I problem I see is his wages, £175k a week. Transfer fee wouldn't be that high, £15m to £20m at a guess. I suppose if Chelsea were to give him a golden handshake it could be possible, but still doubt it.

Sorry, wasn't thinking you were doubting my honesty and yes I totally agree tweets validity can be questioned. And yes I doubt it too.

it's ilori mate, with an 'i'. another bloody embryo though. wish we could sign one or two proven, senior players this window.

haha I thought it was literate slackers on twattersmile.png Yeah I'm not excited by this, but you never know.

We'll be getting Shay in, he's proven 10 years ago like .....and certainly senior facepalm.gif

thing is, 37 year old shay given is still better than lovely bloke brad jones. but then so am i.

if we had sold suarez earlier in the window benteke was supposedly where we were going. but it's looking like keeping hold of suarez is going to really be the sum total of our summer transfer activity. pretty underwhelming all in all, and not expecting any big late moves.

shay given in as reserve goalkeeper by the way. we're so fuc_king midtable.

More like owners with a "mid table don't give a <deleted>" attitude. Rodgers has gathered some quality players but without proper backing the aspirations of a club they seem to know or understand little about cannot be reached.

i hope he stays for the longer haul because he strikes me as a really talented coach and hands on manager but Liverpool are in desperate need of serious well meaning ownership. i think the obvious high stakes in success in modern day football is the only reason Joe Lewis has finally, after all these years decided that if he's going to remain an owner he had to make a statement.

• Like 1

Apart from Spurs i think Liverpool have improved the most through their summer signings

Good to get some beastly defenders like Toure & Sakho, this is what we needed. Now just another attacking winger of quality and we should do alright if Suarez hangs about.

shay given in as reserve goalkeeper by the way. we're so fuc_king midtable.

Sakho nailed (according to his best mate anyway!) Ilori for cover/future....and how does Damiao sound? Cheer up you miserable git! 5555

Edited by wilai