Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

So you agree with me that Wengers a whinging hypocritical french ponce. Pointless not to really!

Liverpool fans will no doubt be aware that we've arrived at the business end of the season where flat track bullies Arsenal bottle it and bow out has arrived. thumbsup.gif

btw, has Ozil finished playing for the season or will he be taking some part in play seeing as he will be on the pitch again? Looking very light weight and a show pony when it gets a little physical out there. 42m is a lot of money foe a lightweight bottler don't you think?.biggrin.png

Yes, but you're a whiny, desperate totts fan, etc.

thumbsup.gif

So you agree with me that Wengers a whinging hypocritical french ponce. Pointless not to really!

Liverpool fans will no doubt be aware that we've arrived at the business end of the season where flat track bullies Arsenal bottle it and bow out has arrived. thumbsup.gif

btw, has Ozil finished playing for the season or will he be taking some part in play seeing as he will be on the pitch again? Looking very light weight and a show pony when it gets a little physical out there. 42m is a lot of money foe a lightweight bottler don't you think?.biggrin.png

thumbsup.gif

I'm also a Liverpool fan today mate, as well you know and my advice to the Liverpool midfield is to let Herr Ozil know its a big game very early on and the chances are he'll be no more than the usual passenger that he is of late.

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

thumbsup.gif

I'm also a Liverpool fan today mate, as well you know and my advice to the Liverpool midfield is to let Herr Ozil know its a big game very early on and the chances are he'll be no more than the usual passenger that he is of late.

Of course you are carmine. You might as well support a team that might actually win something.

We've got used to listening to the bitching and moaning mate, you've been doing it for nearly 18 years now.

Can't you come up with something any better than that?

tumblr_lzyqzr7f7c1qaznnlo1_500.png

cheesy.gif

Getting back to the matter at hand, about the best side Wenger can put out is:

Chezza

Sagna BFG Koscielny Gibbs

Podolski Ozil Flamini Wilshere Oxtail-Chambermaid

Giroud

Although he might be tempted to put Gnabry in for the Ox, since he did a passable impression of a headless chicken at Anfield.

Or he could rest Giroud (which wouldn't be a bad idea), play Podolski up front, put Oxford-Chamberpot on the left and Gnabry on the right.

We shall see.

Yes, I'm glad you took the trouble to mention the small matter of a Champions League fixture midweek.

I don't really see where Wenger can rest players, he's already lost Cazorla.

If Gibbs is fit, he'll replace Monreal, but Gibbs is first choice anyway.

With so many players out, the rest of the team virtually pick itself. Gnabry will probably replace Cazorla.

The biggest problem for Wenger is where to find the goals.

You could easy pick 4 or 5 teams who are going to win the CL before Arsenal this year, FA Cup is a good chance for a trophy. Be mad to pass it off.

The fact is that you probably make more money winning a knockout round in the CL than you do winning the entire FA cup these days.

But as I said, I can't see where he can really rest players without making it obvious he's not interested in it.

Mind you, I'd like to see Zelalem get a run out, maybe it's his time.

So essentially it is more important to make the quarter finals, win one more round in the CL than win the FA Cup, terrible shame that.

FA Cup

Extra Preliminary Round winners (185) £1,500

Preliminary Round winners (160) £1,925

First Round Qualifying winners (116) £3,000

Second Round Qualifying winners (80) £4,500

Third Round Qualifying winners (40) £7,500

Fourth Round Qualifying winners (32) £12,500

First Round Proper winners (40) £18,000

Second Round Proper winners (20) £27,000

Third Round Proper winners (32) £67,500

Fourth Round Proper winners (16) £90,000

Fifth Round Proper winners (8) £180,000

Sixth Round Proper winners (4) £360,000

Semi-Final winners (2) £900,000

Semi-Final losers (2) £450,000

Final runners-up (1) £900,000

Final winners (1) £1,800,000

CL in Euros.

Playoffs: 2,100,000

Base fee for group stage: 8,600,000

Group match victory: 1,000,000

Group match draw: 500,000

Round of 16: 3,500,000

Quarter-finals: 3,900,000

Semi-finals: 4,900,000

Losing finalist: 6,500,000

Winning the Final: 10,500,000

So just to reach the group stage without playing a game is more financially rewarding than winning the FA cup. And that doesn't include the tv money.

Shame indeed.

Edited by mjj

Yes, I'm glad you took the trouble to mention the small matter of a Champions League fixture midweek.

I don't really see where Wenger can rest players, he's already lost Cazorla.

If Gibbs is fit, he'll replace Monreal, but Gibbs is first choice anyway.

With so many players out, the rest of the team virtually pick itself. Gnabry will probably replace Cazorla.

The biggest problem for Wenger is where to find the goals.

You could easy pick 4 or 5 teams who are going to win the CL before Arsenal this year, FA Cup is a good chance for a trophy. Be mad to pass it off.

The fact is that you probably make more money winning a knockout round in the CL than you do winning the entire FA cup these days.

But as I said, I can't see where he can really rest players without making it obvious he's not interested in it.

Mind you, I'd like to see Zelalem get a run out, maybe it's his time.

So essentially it is more important to make the quarter finals, win one more round in the CL than win the FA Cup, terrible shame that.

Not a dilemma Liverpool are facing this season though.

Howard Webb is a massive C&%$

He could quite easily have shown a red to Sterling but let it go. I don't like Webb but that was good refereeing using common sense.

I couldn't work out what happened there, did he spit?

Just seemed like a lot of free kicks going Arsenal's way and no yellow for Podolski….still….anyway at least he got the pen right, all is forgiven for now Howard

He could quite easily have shown a red to Sterling but let it go. I don't like Webb but that was good refereeing using common sense.

Just seemed like a lot of free kicks going Arsenal's way and no yellow for Podolski….still….anyway at least he got the pen right, all is forgiven for now Howard

How was that not a second penalty? F&*^ him again!

How was that not a second penalty? F&*^ him again!

Now that was a stonewall if I've ever seen one and Webb was right on the spot. I reckon he was too scared to give a second pen.

• Like 2

We know the best team we have to win games, and this was not it. i believe we should play to our strengths and not alter our team, let's let them worry about us. Our team are good enough to beat any team, don't worry about them, let them woory about us.

By the way I think oxo is a great player and would suit our team down to the ground

If Suarez hadn't done the Robin Cousins he might have got a pen there. The cock.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yeah from Webb's view you could maybe see that, linesman should have seen the hit though.

Anyway looked like Arsenal were pretty relieved to win that match, it actually looked like it meant a lot.

For me that is progress for our team and it can only help us concentrating solely on the most important goal.

Thought Wenger's comments regarding Jose post-match were well dignified, respect to the man.

Edited by BangrakBob

For those who don't know, HW was...and still is (on a consultancy basis) a member of the South Yorkshire Police Force. Forget the alleged Man U bias, he should never be allowed near a Liverpool game. Those who say this might be an over reaction should read up on the recently disclosed files regarding the lies, deception and blatant cover ups that have occurred since Hillsborough.

I was actually amazed when he gave the first penalty (can only assume his assistant gave it and therefore he had no choice) but the second...even more clear cut than the 1st), was his own decision as he was just a few yards away. Conspiracy theory maybe....but anyone who checks LFC's results when he is reffing will see a pattern. In the last 4 years, the record is 12 losses, 4 wins (incl 2 x 5:0's against Brum on their way to relegation, & Swansea Reserves!) and 2 draws! I would challenge anyone to find another referee who has a worse record where LFC are involved!...yes, even our friend Kevin!

That aside, it was a good game and if Danny had put his chances away, HW's performance would probably have been irrrelevant, but as many of you know, as soon as he is announced as the referee, we tend to get that sinking feeling! Let's hope that is the last we see of him until The World Cupwai.gif

ps: Told you that you had a chance Chicog....kudos to Fabianski, thought he had a cracking game. MOtM for me.

Edited by wilai
  • Like 2

Arsenal were very fortunate. After going 2 up they began to coast and Liverpool took over completely in the last half hour. They should have got a second penalty but Webb bottled it. Both Arsenal scorers made mindless challenges. Fabianski had a fantastic game. Terrific match.

On last nights evidence Liverpool look more likely to challenge the mega rich clubs for the title than Arsenal.

If Suarez hadn't done the Robin Cousins he might have got a pen there. The cock.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile

Are you taking the pish? Webb had his finger going to the 'NO' position before Suarez put in the double twist.

Nailed on penalty .

• Like 1

We call him 'Flappianski' for a reason, and it took Liverpool a long time to work out why.

Suarez is fkin embarrassing sometimes, and if he had just fallen over he might have got the penalty.

But the funniest bit was Flappy getting his shoelaces tied by his biatch.

And why did Suarez keep kicking it straight at the keeper anyway?

I'm just glad it wasn't a draw.

kudos to Fabianski, thought he had a cracking game. MOtM for me.

Same here. Heckuva game to watch. With all that open play you would have thought Liverpool would have won walking away. They finished poorly though and when they didn't Fab was there. Clear penalty on Suarez who might have got the call if he hadn't tried to corkscrew himself in the ground.

Arsenal were very fortunate. After going 2 up they began to coast and Liverpool took over completely in the last half hour. They should have got a second penalty but Webb bottled it. Both Arsenal scorers made mindless challenges. Fabianski had a fantastic game. Terrific match.

On last nights evidence Liverpool look more likely to challenge the mega rich clubs for the title than Arsenal.

Yep - if Arsenal can't field a complete A team for the entirety of the rest of the season I might agree with you Salty wink.png

This was Liverpool A v Arsenal A/B (even discounting the injured Ramsey). I almost went down the (late night) pub in preference to watching it when I saw the Gunners starting line-up. I thought it meant that Arsene didn't care to win the game in view of the upcoming Bayern fixture.

Thank god for blind referees - agree with Chicog, a replay would have been a nightmare in our schedule

I dislike the League Cup as a concept for EPL teams, but I'm OK with the FA Cup. Real shame at some of the attendances - did you see the 25% crowd at the Stadium of Light? Southampton are a great team to watch - shame on you Makems.