Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Sorry to be a bore.

Why has everybody got such a downer on Ozil?

I don't get it.

Character assassination by a spurs fan catching on or what?

Better redirect to the goon thread

Yes Sir.

Done.

I've posted what I think about Ozil on London threads.

I read that Brendan has got a total budget of about £133mil to spend this window.

Reckon he might go for some big stars (done some already) and some lower budget stuff to increase squad depth....

...for their assault on the Prem and other comps.

Edited by P45Mustang

Rumors (Yes rumors) Di Maria has indicated he does not fancy PSG and wants EPL with a champs league.......we should put in a cheeky bid, he would be a great signing.

If he's up for sale, Sheikh Yerbooty will outbid everyone just so no-one else can have him.

biggrin.png

• Like 1

Not sure I'm totally up to speed with scouse humour tbh ( smile.png ), but PSG looks like a funny old place when it comes to wonga, player status and birthday cakes.

Maybe Tia Maria knows something Yaya doesn't.

Edited by P45Mustang

from afootballing point i'll miss suarez, ultimatly I'm a football fan and he' s a quality footballer quite simple really. but from a social and moral stance the racism biting, cheating and lying, good f--- cin riddence the prems a better place without that sort of behaviour

football doesn't have any morals. there haven't been any in the game for decades.

absolute crap. there was absolutely no moralty in football 30 years ago 30years ago racism was the norm . Violence on the terraces was a part of every saturday. backhanders were an acccepted part ofalmost every transfer dealing.Football isnt perfect but english football its at least trying to clean its act up, and imo making headway though if just a casual observer watching suarez's antics u could almost justifiably hold the opinion nothing has appeared 2 change. Edited by rijit
  • Like 1

http://www.sevillafc.es/nuevaweb/actualidad/noticias/33975

Looks like Aspas is off, question is will it be part if the Moreno deal?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Lets just hope he has a good season and the loan becomes permanent.

Doubt Moreno will be parti f the deal, but it might help having cordial relations from the Aspas deal.