Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Never mind the money Bob.

Just imagine what Neymar, Messi and Suarez are going to do.

You can't make a good suit out of nothing. That's where the Chinese are going wrong.

It's called procurement.

Well thankfully they are not in our League and we most likely will not have to play them...maybe ever.

These days the Chinese are actually very good at making quality products, at a great price.

You could say it is called orthogenesis. smile.png

The other big difference is Liverpool were within a gnat's of winning the Prem last season, and Spurs were 5th the season before Bale left.

So I guess they felt they had more work to do.

Spurs still don't know what their best starting 11 is.

Seeing as you are trying to find every opportunity to bring Spurs into the mix why don't you just stay "on topic" and post on our thread.wink.png

Borini looks set to turn down move to Sunderland........B....oxsad.png

Obviously a worse place to live than Liverpool....Come on 'arry, get your money out. Hopefully Landaan will tempt himthumbsup.gif

Edited by wilai

The other big difference is Liverpool were within a gnat's of winning the Prem last season, and Spurs were 5th the season before Bale left.

Seeing as you are trying to find every opportunity to bring Spurs into the mix why don't you just stay "on topic" and post on our thread.wink.png

Just drawing a relevant comparison carmine.

smile.png

( Cos very few people seemed to listen to Wenger when he said Spurs were playing a dangerous game.)

Just drawing a relevant comparison carmine.

smile.png

( Cos very few people seemed to listen to Wenger when he said Spurs were playing a dangerous game.)

Wenger was just throwing one in.

How can you make that comment after 1 pre season game ? unless you have an insight into Pochs inner thinkings of course !

Footnote : have you ever thought of posting less but with a bit more quality whistling.gif

Edited by alfieconn

How can you make that comment after 1 pre season game ? unless you have an insight into Pochs inner thinkings of course !

Footnote : have you ever thought of posting less but with a bit more quality whistling.gif

Yes he doesn't understand that concept of less is more does he!!!biggrin.png

• Like 1

Assaidi to Stoke £7M, another good bit of business

And Mr Ayre will still get a slating off some people.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

It's only one piece of business, see at the end of the window. I'm not a fan.

Borini looks set to turn down move to Sunderland........B....oxsad.png

Obviously a worse place to live than Liverpool....Come on 'arry, get your money out. Hopefully Landaan will tempt himthumbsup.gif

Just reading that now, some saying rejected, others on-going. Certainly wasn't certain with him turning out yesterday.....annoyed.gif.pagespeed.ce.EWbqpZ7s0b.gif

Fair point. Just repeating what Sherwood said at the end of the season.

If Poch is waving a magic wand and doing what Sherwood and AVB couldn't, good luck to him.

Rodgers unlikely to fkc it up imho.

If Poch is waving a magic wand and doing what Sherwood and AVB couldn't, good luck to him.

Whats what Sherwood said at the end of the season got to do with Poch knowing his best starting 11 facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

Edited by alfieconn

Hell no!

clap2.gif

Whats what Sherwood said at the end of the season got to do with Poch knowing his best starting 11 facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

Poch has done in a short time what Sherwood and AVB failed to do in a longer time.

Therefore Pochettino is a magician.

Clear?

Hell no!

clap2.gif

Oh yes he does.

smile.png

Its not just one piece of business tho is it Bob. He gets slated for low balling when none of us really know what goes on amongst the so called committee we have. If we're going to single him out then where are the plaudits when transfers work out?

IMO we shouldn't single him out if we fail to land a potential transfer we've read about in some rag or bloody tweet.

Sorry for going on mate....the Leo has took over :-)

Looks pretty clear to me. Liverpool are doing fine.

Just need to make sure Rodgers does the footie, and some other guy signs the cheques.

I don't know the details about Mr Ayre though. Looks Ok this window from an outsider.

thumbsup.gif

Its not just one piece of business tho is it Bob. He gets slated for low balling when none of us really know what goes on amongst the so called committee we have. If we're going to single him out then where are the plaudits when transfers work out?

IMO we shouldn't single him out if we fail to land a potential transfer we've read about in some rag or bloody tweet.

No worries fella ;-)

Granted he is no Christian Purslow, but he is a Gillet & Hicks appointment and that doesn't sit well for me. Last summers transfer disasters being played out quite publicly and his blasé responses to missing out targets is not on. His background is more geared towards commercial contracts rather than player negotiations which I think are very different things and I'd rather see him chasing sponsor money than players.

For sure he probably gets more than he deserves, but I doubt he gives a toss.

Cheers!

No worries fella ;-)

Granted he is no Christian Purslow, but he is a Gillet & Hicks appointment and that doesn't sit well for me. Last summers transfer disasters being played out quite publicly and his blasé responses to missing out targets is not on. His background is more geared towards commercial contracts rather than player negotiations which I think are very different things and I'd rather see him chasing sponsor money than players.

For sure he probably gets more than he deserves, but I doubt he gives a toss.

Cheers!

Agreed on his background but missing out on our so called targets last season, none of us know exactly what happened there.

The way I see it the committee agree on a player and maximum fee they think he is worth. A line has to be drawn, we are not city or chelsea with an open cheque book.