Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

My apologies bo, I'd much rather have an all Merseyside final. The win will be so much sweeter.

Unless you lose of course, then it becomes too hard to bare stebe

That's the beauty about finals with the blue noses, we don't lose :-)

Oh dear....on the cliff edge of fate!

• Like 1

One Troll / Flaming post removed

Bazza, I missed it. Was it from a blue by any chance or one of our beloved spurs fans?

it was dear old alfie and one of his throwing-meringues-at-a-castle attempts to get a rise out of liverpool fans. bless 'im.

Taking a riise out of you lot aint difficult.

Bazza, I missed it. Was it from a blue by any chance or one of our beloved spurs fans?

it was dear old alfie and one of his throwing-meringues-at-a-castle attempts to get a rise out of liverpool fans. bless 'im.

'

To be fair, i'd already deleted it as i didn't think it was appropriate so all the mod removed was me putting typo.

'

To be fair, i'd already deleted it as i didn't think it was appropriate so all the mod removed was me putting typo.

I saw that alfredo....trigger happy non footy mod as usual.

About time....<deleted as against the rules>

'

Why not admit that it was a childish jibe? ,unrelated to football .Really, just an attempt to mock the city of liverpool & the good people who reside there!

Anyway, back to the footy.

I'm taking it our game against West Brom has been moved to the Sunday after the Sion game?

Also, could this be the last game for McLaren?

Edit: Just checked, it has been moved to a 4pm kick off.

Edited by longstebe

Comments on moderation...dear oh dear...never do that it violates some rule or other.

How about footy forum mods running the footy forum?

I know there are new owners so what is their take on the future of this forum?

Edited by smokie36

I'm taking it our game against West Brom has been moved to the Sunday after the Sion game?

I don't think you could justify sacking McLaren IF Liverpool beat them, certainly if they lose to Spurs though (following week).

I don't think you could justify sacking McLaren IF Liverpool beat them, certainly if they lose to Spurs though (following week).

did klopp get mclaren the sack from wolfsburg by beating them? or did i dream it?

did klopp get mclaren the sack from wolfsburg by beating them? or did i dream it?

He did1

'

Why not admit that it was a childish jibe? ,unrelated to football .Really, just an attempt to mock the city of liverpool & the good people who reside there!

To be fair Kurts your a fine one to talk about off topic post's, what was it you posted " Alfies got a Ford Fiesta" laugh.png

Edited by alfieconn

Lets face it, both Spurs and Liverpool will be satisfied with nothing less than a win against Newcastle, a club in free fall with a very average manager at this level imho whom i doubt will last till christmas.

Edited by carmine

55555 ^You wuz very lucky mate! Was a hairs breadth away from bringing in Moreno/Lukaku and keeping De Bruyne. Last minute I went for the Aguero option which meant KDB had to go! Doh!!!facepalm.gif

I left Mahrez on the pissin' bench today blink.png

I didn't! giggle.gifgiggle.gifgiggle.gif

55555 ^You wuz very lucky mate! Was a hairs breadth away from bringing in Moreno/Lukaku and keeping De Bruyne. Last minute I went for the Aguero option which meant KDB had to go! Doh!!!facepalm.gif

I keep thinking Leicester's run is going to end and now I'm hoping Scott Dan pulls a hammy getting off the bus tomorrow rolleyes.gif

I keep thinking Leicester's run is going to end and now I'm hoping Scott Dan pulls a hammy getting off the bus tomorrow rolleyes.gif

Boxing Day matethumbsup.gif

BTW Can't swap Mahrez for Danntongue.png

Edited by wilai

Boxing Day matethumbsup.gif

BTW Can't swap Mahrez for Danntongue.png

DOH!!! Thanks I've switch my hopes to Barkley's hammy thumbsup.gif