Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Are you taking the piss or what Singhy!

I wonder what your West Spam lot would do if that was Harry ball bag face who had a pop at Parker for example and your manager gave a similar arse licking reply? I am more shocked at how you don't get that to be honest :huh: were Liverpool FC - they are Man U.

Oh and that was after the nonsense again from Roy being asked about interest from Man U on Torres and what was his half arsed reply again??? - don't even get me started on that little one !

I don't expect you to follow all and everything about LFC but please give a bit of respect we hate that lot full stop!

Can we agree to disagree you love Roy and I think hes a tool! and if all goes well he will be managing West Ham next summer :jap:

Ooooohhh i love it when you get all hot under the Collar Dev..:D

I'm not taking the p*ss at all, no..

What my West Spam lot would do if Harry had a pop at Parker ?? I don't know, i can't speak for the Flock of Sheep Dev who would probabaly slate Harry just because everyone else would without actually really looking into what he said, that'd be my guess what would happen... But if Harry was right then i'd make him right, if he was wrong i'd say he was wrong along with lots of other expletetives that i'd calll him i'd guess..

But he's allowed his opinion no ??

Whether i agree with it or not is another arguement entirely but he's allowed his opinion, just like Hodgson said Ferguson is allowed his yeah ??

You're Liverpool they're Man United, i get that, i still don't believe that because of it one Manager isn't allowed an opinion on a Player that has been booked x amount of times for Simulation or cheating as it's known to most people & the Flock should defend it..

As i said, if one of my Players got booked for simulation IE Cheated, i'd be embaressed & i'd hate my Manager to defend a cheat too..

Now i'm not saying Torres cheated in that specific incident, not saying that at all, i just don't believe that if he did he should be defended by everyone..

Answer my question, should Martin Jol have defended Suarez when he bit that Fella in that Game last week ?? Yes or No ??

Here it is Dev.. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=8_4jioyxn6k

If that was a Liverpool Player that done that, would you defend him ??

We can agree to disagree on teh fact that you don't think it's a good thing that your Manager believes another Manager can have an opinion, we can't agree to disagree that i like Roy because i don't really, i don't really like him at all but that's not the point at all..

The point is, i think the points that you 2 are making about him are out of order .

You've said he's out of order for saying that Ferguson could dare have an opinion about one of your Players which is b*llocks & stevie with his undermining sh*t that he was on about a Month or so ago just blew me away completely..

Both of the above is absolute b*llocks, whether you hate Man United or you dislike the style of Football your Manager is giving you..

The Football has been sh*t i agree & if you just kept on about that then fine, i wouldn't say a word cos i'd agree with you but i won't agree with a lot of the other sh*t you are both writing about the Fella cos it's out of order AND utter sh*t, like the subject we're talking about now..

I understand you're both desperately unhappy with what's happening at your Club but i just still think there are ways of making your feelings known without being morally wrong, which you both have with what i said above..

Edit : To change the wording of Fernando's antics from Stimulating to Simulation, i kid you not..:D

Wow you talk some nonsense !

On the contrary Dev, he's spot on....but for the record i would'nt want Roy managing my club either. We have to make do with a scrotum faced thieving git.

& that's your reply is it ??

That's your reply, no answering of the questions i asked, your reply is just 5 words instead, saying i talk nonsense ?? :D

WOW x 10 !!!

Interestingly you mentioned me in a few posts back on Rafa - I replied in length BUT not one answer from you! I would presume that was the subject over with - I had my opinion you had yours... and so there was need to push it further.

I have given my reasons to the the Roy comments - why he has pissed me off why he has pissed Liverpool supporters off and I think a few other have done the same. BUT yet you drag it on! what the fu_k do you want me to say?

And I will say it again you talk a lot of nonsense, and sound more and more like Roy everyday :D

That's your reply, no answering of the questions i asked, your reply is just 5 words instead, saying i talk nonsense ?? :D

WOW x 10 !!!

Interestingly you mentioned me in a few posts back on Rafa - I replied in length BUT not one answer from you! I would presume that was the subject over with - I had my opinion you had yours... and so there was need to push it further.

I have given my reasons to the the Roy comments - why he has pissed me off why he has pissed Liverpool supporters off and I think a few other have done the same. BUT yet you drag it on! what the fu_k do you want me to say?

And I will say it again you talk a lot of nonsense, and sound more and more like Roy everyday :D

I think you mean he rambles on :o

WOW x 10 !!!

Yes and that !

WOW x 10 !!!

Singher must have found something to do so i'll throw in my two setang. :)

I really don't understand whats with this Rafa/manlove thing so lets not go there, but the simple fact is, and one i might add none of you have answered, is that you wrote off Woy after 45 minutes of football in his first match. You never gave the bloke the remotest chance. You also fail to acknowledge that your style of football last season was arguably worse yet in that case it was'nt the managers fault was it, it was the owners. :rolleyes:

Stevie made some reasonable points regarding your incumbant manager and yes, i do agree with some of them, woy definately has it in him to behave like a knob, but theres been nothing to warrent the treatment he's getting. Look what an aweful state you'd be in if Rafa was still in charge!!!!! Look what the guys done to Inter!!!!! I've heard he's on Tottenhams shortlist when H gets banged up/the England job. What have we done to desreve that <deleted>?

OK, so i'm taking the piss a bit, but i reckon you'll finish higher this season than last season so stop whining. try supporting a club thats been <deleted> for years. its not easy.

Heres a prediction for you.

Inters lousy run continues. Inter finally manage to persuade Capello to join them and promptly sack Rafa. Liverpools owners realise the need to apease the fans as there won't be much of a tranfer kitty, that money goes to the Red Sox. Woy is sacked for crimes to LFC being compaired to the crimes committed by Stalin on the Russian people Rafa returns triumphantly to Anfield on an open top bus and Tottenham are left high and dry by Redknapp becomes the new England manager.

Roll on January.......

WOW x 10 !!!

What am i writing that's nonsense Dev ??

Is it nonsense that i disagree with you saying Hodgson is in the wrong because he said Ferguson is entitled to his opinion ??

Is it nonsense that if Redknapp had a dig at Parker & i thought he was actually right, that i wouldn't disgaree with him & call him every name under the Sun just because he manages them & is a pox of a Man ??

Is it nonsense that i disagree massively with stevie's " undermining the Manager " comments earlier in the thread ??

Is it nonsense that i agree with you on the Footballing side of things where Roy is concerned ??

Is it nonsense that i think people that are wrong don't have to be defended just because they play for your Football Club, or people can't have an opinion or be right just because they are not part of your Football Club ??

Tell me Dev, tell me what is nonsense please & if it is nonsense, i'll say so ??

Sorry, i can't recall your lenghly reply previously, honestly..

Come on Dev, you know me personally, if i'm wrong i'm wrong & i'll hold my hands up..

I don't particulary want you to say anything, i'm just questioning why someone would deny another person his own opinion & why someone would get the hump with someone, no matter who it is, who said that another Person was entitled to an opinion, that's all..

If that's talkign nonsense Dev, then so be it..

& Dev, lastly then as i can't be more clearer than i have been & you obviously just think ( well you don't really think it, you're just saying it now & will continue to do so cos it's gone too far..;) ) that everything i wrote is nonsense, but would you have defended or should Martin Jol have defended Luis Suarez after what he done a few weeks ago ?? Yes or no ??

Yes and that !

If rambling is considered to be questioning someone that believe soemone else is out of order because he said another Man " is entitled to his opinion " then i'll be rambling more than Alf Garnett on E's..:D

However, i don't expect a great deal of imput on anything other than T*ttenham where Alfredo One Liner is concerned to be honest cos thinkign about anything else tends to give him a nose bleed..;)

WOW x 10 !!!

What am i writing that's nonsense Dev ??

Is it nonsense that i disagree with you saying Hodgson is in the wrong because he said Ferguson is entitled to his opinion ??

Is it nonsense that if Redknapp had a dig at Parker & i thought he was actually right, that i wouldn't disgaree with him & call him every name under the Sun just because he manages them & is a pox of a Man ??

Is it nonsense that i disagree massively with stevie's " undermining the Manager " comments earlier in the thread ??

Is it nonsense that i agree with you on the Footballing side of things where Roy is concerned ??

Is it nonsense that i think people that are wrong don't have to be defended just because they play for your Football Club, or people can't have an opinion or be right just because they are not part of your Football Club ??

Tell me Dev, tell me what is nonsense please & if it is nonsense, i'll say so ??

Sorry, i can't recall your lenghly reply previously, honestly..

Come on Dev, you know me personally, if i'm wrong i'm wrong & i'll hold my hands up..

I don't particulary want you to say anything, i'm just questioning why someone would deny another person his own opinion & why someone would get the hump with someone, no matter who it is, who said that another Person was entitled to an opinion, that's all..

If that's talkign nonsense Dev, then so be it..

& Dev, lastly then as i can't be more clearer than i have been & you obviously just think ( well you don't really think it, you're just saying it now & will continue to do so cos it's gone too far..;) ) that everything i wrote is nonsense, but would you have defended or should Martin Jol have defended Luis Suarez after what he done a few weeks ago ?? Yes or no ??

You missed the whole point by a country mile mate... No one and NOT me said Fergie could not have an opinion????? he always has one <_<

You must all be living on another planet or naive if you don't know the mind games in football and the rivalry between the likes of Man U and Liverpool and Fergie has been doing that for the the past years. For sure certain actions by players are inexcusable but were not talking about that here are we! Were talking about Fergie playing mind games and having a pop at Torres.

Why did he 'Roy' then release a BELATED comment later on this subject WHY? - you have failed to acknowledge this point but yet he did didn't he SO WHY?

This was one of many comments to make it more compounded. If it was just this one comment and no others then that might of been forgiven. He said the wrong thing again when asked about Torres going in the transfer window and that Man Utd have shown interest I believe this was before the game! So it all started to mount up and since that time I made my mind up ROY is a TOOL. Anyone deserves a chance and can be forgiven BUT they have to earn that first ... NO? so lets see if he can do that I'll say that much.

Since you like to throw in comparisons - Gerard Houllier and his comment after the Liverpool defeat... Now I fully and totally understand the Villa Fans reaction to this and that he has royally fu_ked up getting the fans on board over there now. Its not too dissimilar is it?

Yes I do know you Singhy but that has nothing to do with a football comment on a Forum? I wouldn't otherwise spend any of my time to reply to someone as I do with you. You haven't a clue when it comes to mind set and CULTURE of Liverpool Football club and it supporters and that is the same problem Roy is facing here!

Edited by Devil

WOW x 10 !!!

Singher must have found something to do so i'll throw in my two setang. :)

I really don't understand whats with this Rafa/manlove thing so lets not go there, but the simple fact is, and one i might add none of you have answered, is that you wrote off Woy after 45 minutes of football in his first match. You never gave the bloke the remotest chance. You also fail to acknowledge that your style of football last season was arguably worse yet in that case it was'nt the managers fault was it, it was the owners. :rolleyes:

Stevie made some reasonable points regarding your incumbant manager and yes, i do agree with some of them, woy definately has it in him to behave like a knob, but theres been nothing to warrent the treatment he's getting. Look what an aweful state you'd be in if Rafa was still in charge!!!!! Look what the guys done to Inter!!!!! I've heard he's on Tottenhams shortlist when H gets banged up/the England job. What have we done to desreve that &lt;deleted&gt;?

OK, so i'm taking the piss a bit, but i reckon you'll finish higher this season than last season so stop whining. try supporting a club thats been &lt;deleted&gt; for years. its not easy.

I don't want to support a Club that's been &lt;deleted&gt; for years..that's the point :)

You go on about Rafa LFC love thing? that's so funny it really is... what supporter doesn't remember and show respect to managers that win them trophies and improve the club on and off the pitch? If you are all basing you opinion on that Rafa didn't win us anything or improve the club then I believe its more of a Anti Rafa Obsession than opinion based on facts.

Edited by Devil

Its fairly straightforward to me. Rafa is history.....Hodgson is on the way out....so who do you want as your next boss? :unsure:

Must admit tricky one that!

I think NESV are going to surprise us all with who they choose! All the signs point to a young manager who has the same vision long term as them. And not the Big name and proven manager we might expect - Maybe in the same way Arsenal went for Arsene Wenger who was a bit of unknown at the time but had vision.

There are enough names out there- its all about seeing if NESV will invest! And if they do that... then you could throw a number of names into it.

Names that come to mind for me anyway that I would like given a chance.

Pellegrini

Rijkaard

Dechamps

Edited by Devil

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Calibri><FONT size=3>You missed the whole point by a country mile mate... No one and NOT me said Fergie could not have an opinion????? he always has one <SPAN style="mso-no-proof: yes">

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt" class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Calibri><FONT size=3>You missed the whole point by a country mile mate... No one and NOT me said Fergie could not have an opinion????? he always has one <SPAN style="mso-no-proof: yes">

Whew!....finally the batteries have run out on imola's robotic scammer creation......peace at last.....:)

Yep more nonsense from Singhy :lol:

Yep more nonsense from Singhy :lol:

You B*stard...:D

Yes and that !

If rambling is considered to be questioning someone that believe soemone else is out of order because he said another Man " is entitled to his opinion " then i'll be rambling more than Alf Garnett on E's..:D

However, i don't expect a great deal of imput on anything other than T*ttenham where Alfredo One Liner is concerned to be honest cos thinkign about anything else tends to give him a nose bleed..;)

One liners are better than Rambling singher 30.gif.

So Tom has came out and gave his support for Roy?

Yeah, we know what that means, question is, when?

I personally think the owners will wait till the end of the season.

Dev made a good point about a young manager sharing the same visions.

Whats with the Wednesday game no Thurs.

i think that statement of support was really, really conditional wasn't it? they also stated that results have not been acceptable and that things must improve. sounded really guarded to me and i think it was clear that they as owners aren't happy with the state of things.

that said i can't see them removing him before the summer unless he does something appalling to one of their daughters or something. the right man won't necessarily be available until the summer so we'll have to suffer this buffoon and his cluelessness for another six months.

no idea why the uefa cup match is on a wednesday. good though 'cos it means we play on saturday again instead of sunday.