Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

good win that away to udinese, nice one. big game at west ham at the weekend now. be nice to put one over on fathead allardyce. bit of an ask though considering we're probably playing jamie carragher up front.

Bit of a shame KD isn't in your squad!

What a match. Finally we go behind and are able to come from behind and show some grit and determination and win it.

Started well and ended well with a big patch in the middle where we didn't pass it well at all.

Enrique coming off broke up the flow massively and Downing doesn't always look solid at left back, even in this match, but he did well at the end with lots of clearances coming from him. Was very happy with his hard work today and with Henderson's industry when he came on and he gave a great assist for the winning own goal!

Would have felt undeserved to lose that one and West Ham are really tough to play against these days. They really work hard and are physical.

I think Diame is in amazing form and unfortunately for them when he went off injured I think it played a big role in Liverpool being able to find more room and get those 2 goals to win it.

great three points that, particularly without suarez. glen johnson really is a fantastic footballer. oh and sterling, well as he's been playing, needs a rest.

Good win that, you might make top 4 at this rate, as other teams don't seem strong enough to nail 4th down.

great three points that, particularly without suarez. glen johnson really is a fantastic footballer. oh and sterling, well as he's been playing, needs a rest.

Good win that, you might make top 4 at this rate, as other teams don't seem strong enough to nail 4th down.

Calm down Nev!whistling.gif

Considering we only have 1 established striker we are not doing badly in terms of being off 4th place. If we sign a couple of players in January who could have an immediate impact I think we could get 5th. Not going to entertain 4th just yet.

We've only lost one in 11 now, with a small squad, lacking at least one finisher.

I think if we can get 10 points from the next 4 games, Villa, Fulham win at home, Stoke draw away and QPR win away it will put the owners in a position where we should see their true colours.

If we are in within 4 of the top 4 at year end then they should be investing as we have a sniff. Considering we really shouldn't be anywhere near a sniff of 4th and the fact that we are should have them digging in to their pockets to seize an opportunity that we thought wouldn't present itself for another year.

Edited by BangrakBob

We've only lost one in 11 now, with a small squad, lacking at least one finisher.

I think if we can get 10 points from the next 4 games, Villa, Fulham win at home, Stoke draw away and QPR win away it will put the owners in a position where we should see their true colours.

If we are in within 4 of the top 4 at year end then they should be investing as we have a sniff. Considering we really shouldn't be anywhere near a sniff of 4th and the fact that we are should have them digging in to their pockets to seize an opportunity that we thought wouldn't present itself for another year.

Got to love em, won their last two games, sitting in tenth place and the words " fourth place" start creeping into their post's, ahh bless em 6.gif

Got to love em, won their last two games, sitting in tenth place and the words " fourth place" start creeping into their post's, ahh bless em 6.gif

biggrin.png might be 6 places, but it is only a win and a draw not taking in to account other results

Edited by BangrakBob

biggrin.png might be 6 places, but it is only a win and a draw not taking in to account other results

Yes and three losses means you could be in the relegation zone, not taking into account other results 24.gif

Yes and three losses means you could be in the relegation zone, not taking into account other results 24.gif

may your every growing list of injuries continue and your manager grow anus threatening dingle berries....chicken badge tongue.png

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

I hate to be a naysayer, but here's a reality check - suddenly beating West Ham away has become like winning the FA Cup Final for you.

The season's got a long way to go and like little Sterling and an increasingly clod-hopping Gerrard, your stretched squad at Suarez United may soon all be feeling jaded, especially over the christmas period.

I hate to be a naysayer, but here's a reality check - suddenly beating West Ham away has become like winning the FA Cup Final for you.

The season's got a long way to go and like little Sterling and an increasingly clod-hopping Gerrard, your stretched squad at Suarez United may soon all be feeling jaded, especially over the christmas period.

not really. though some of our players do know what it's like to win the FA cup final. we can send them over to tell david moyes and the everton players about it if you want.

• Like 1

Like a horse saying Naaay in delight at getting a full breakfast nosebag strapped on, you don't hate to be a naysayer, you love it!

not really. though some of our players do know what it's like to win the FA cup final. we can send them over to tell david moyes and the everton players about it if you want.

I always like a solid historical narrative in these posts!

Like a horse saying Naaay in delight at getting a full breakfast nosebag strapped on, you don't hate to be a naysayer, you love it!

But when was the last time you ever read a sentence that started 'I love to be a naysayer, and....'

I'm just observing social conventions, but next time I naysay on here, I'll be sure to say I love it!

But when was the last time you ever read a sentence that started 'I love to be a naysayer, and....'

I'm just observing social conventions, but next time I naysay on here, I'll be sure to say I love it!

I have never read a sentence that beings as such, but I"ll keep you to that

I've just been reading Red and White Kop, a forum I used to frequent frequently, Just to let you know, this is a much more interesting forum, with much more interesting posters and forgiving mods. Cheers to you all

I've just been reading Red and White Kop, a forum I used to frequent frequently, Just to let you know, this is a much more interesting forum, with much more interesting posters and forgiving mods. Cheers to you all

i've always found rawk pretty unreadable to be honest mate. awful lot of whoppers post on there.

Enjoyed this article - the photo of the boy in the Everton bed as he looks at Suarez is priceless.

http://www.dailymail...s-hospital.html

yeah cracking that. if you look closely you'll see that dirty suarez is actually pinching the kid's arm.

Before he takes a tumble over a mop bucket lying on the hospital floor and looks around desperately for the ref!

I love to be a naysayer, and I was delighted to read this today, following the Villa game. Is Rodgers insane? He should at least keep his trap shut, I'd have thought.

Maybe he's feeling the pressure?

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/20735575

"We probably got punished for our decision-making in that first 20 minutes, we were a bit careless". http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20650106

Probably.........good point.clap2.gif

I love to be a naysayer, and I was delighted to read this today, following the Villa game. Is Rodgers insane? He should at least keep his trap shut, I'd have thought.

Maybe he's feeling the pressure?

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/20735575

And all because he won "a" game! God forbid if AVB had made those comments. He'd be slaughtered. whistling.gif

Rodgers needs to come back to the real world. You were crap pal. Sometimes its better to just hold your hands up and move on.

Edited by carmine