Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Henry needs to pull his head in... 40 Million is a good offer for a player who is banned and has shit on the scousers who adored him.

Get rid of him.

You forgot to add..."Buy Rooney". wink.png

Edited by smokie36

Henry needs to pull his head in... 40 Million is a good offer for a player who is banned and has shit on the scousers who adored him.

Get rid of him.

Don't forget the £1....which is probably the reason JWH has responded in the way he did (unless of course they wanted Downing as part of the deal)

Get rid of him.

just as ferguson did cantona all those years ago yeah? think the analogy still stands.

we'd be a lot weaker without him, it's a hell of a job to replace him as a player, so why would we sell him for less than he's worth at market rates?

anyone else be upset if we sacked ian ayre at this point by the way? man's a bloody joke.

thought it was funny ! but yeah not exactly MD behaviour

he's a whopper is ayre.

anyway. is our match on telly in thailand today? anyone know the channel if so please?

anyone else be upset if we sacked ian ayre at this point by the way? man's a bloody joke.

he's a whopper is ayre.

anyway. is our match on telly in thailand today? anyone know the channel if so please?

True1 in 36 minutes and counting.

he's a whopper is ayre.

True1 in 36 minutes and counting.

And in HD on TS HD 2 channel 151.

Get rid of him.

Don't forget the £1....which is probably the reason JWH has responded in the way he did (unless of course they wanted Downing as part of the deal)

The pound released a clause,Any bid over 40mill he can talk to bidding club... Sticking point is that if he doesnt ask for transfer liverpool have to pay him 5million.. If he asks to go, they get the lot.

PST.

Really have had it with the malcontent codpiece face....I'd rather sell him to Madrid for a fiver than Arsenal for any amount. Come on Carlo let us feel the fibre of your fabric!

Edited by BangrakBob

If they buy Bale they won't be buying Suarez. But I suspect they want a striker more than a midfielder.

They might really want Bale, but its a striker they need now. Suarez or Lewandowski I reckon. Or...Rooney, Rooney, Rooney ? Once they make their mind up they'll just fork over the cash and it'll be done with. With valuations gone nuts, I guess $40-$50 mil for any of the three.

if Suarez goes to Arsenal I'll be gutted as it will leave a really bad taste because of the statement about leaving because of the media. If he goes to madrid I would think fair enough. But seriuosly arsenal...I really don't think they are much better than us, and we could be better this year. Champions league this year, but next year who knows?

Get rid of him.

j so why would we sell him for less than he's worth at market rates?

Liverpool are sticking to their guns but IT's creeping more and more into the media that the arse reckon @ 40m plus 1 they have triggered a

release clause,

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/10203108/Liverpools-Luis-Suarez-will-be-making-a-mistake-if-he-joins-Arsenal-says-Brendan-Rodgers.html

and according to that article seems Suarez has now said he wants to join arsenal!!!, so ,,,,, if the arse pursue it looks like the contract argument

could well be decided in court, unless a compromise is made or liverpool just say you aint going but we all know what happens in the end, the player

leaves

Get rid of him.

just as ferguson did cantona all those years ago yeah? think the analogy still stands.

we'd be a lot weaker without him, it's a hell of a job to replace him as a player, so why would we sell him for less than he's worth at market rates?

As a player he's worth Liverpools valuation but its not his market value as such because of the baggage.

40-45m absolute max. I think you would be better off taking the money and reinvesting in a couple of players. All this must be having a very negative effect on the squad anyway.

if Suarez goes to Arsenal I'll be gutted as it will leave a really bad taste because of the statement about leaving because of the media. If he goes to madrid I would think fair enough. But seriuosly arsenal...I really don't think they are much better than us, and we could be better this year. Champions league this year, but next year who knows?

Quite agree nelly, i can see you finishing above them this season, you finishing sixth and them finishing seventh biggrin.png

Quite agree nelly, i can see you finishing above them this season, you finishing sixth and them finishing seventh biggrin.png

I love it when the teams that consistently finish below us squabble.

biggrin.png

Arsenal , didn't see that coming?

Suarez does not want to play for Liverpool FC, that is so obvious! So lets get this moving and open the discussion with Madrid. There must of been some indication they wanted him to his agent - he said wanted to go during the Confeds Cup to all that would hear.

Seems Madrid are playing the waiting game to see what Liverpool really value him at - the Arsenal 40.1 M bid has made this interesting to say the least.

- Anyone know what our NET spend is this window? I thought we were looking to add to the recent squad buys with 2-3 FIRST team quality additions (CAM/RW) and then cover for CB and LB.

FSG have yet to prove to me they are serious !

Suarez does not want to play for Liverpool FC, that is so obvious! So lets get this moving and open the discussion with Madrid. There must of been some indication they wanted him to his agent - he said wanted to go during the Confeds Cup to all that would hear.

Seems Madrid are playing the waiting game to see what Liverpool really value him at - the Arsenal 40.1 M bid has made this interesting to say the least.

- Anyone know what our NET spend is this window? I thought we were looking to add to the recent squad buys with 2-3 FIRST team quality additions (CAM/RW) and then cover for CB and LB.

yeah dev, i remain pretty bloody underwhelmed with them too. we don't get to play the catch-up that we need to until we've got the new stadium, and that looks a million light years away still.

we're now stuck in the limbo of no champions league football making it more difficult to attract top players, while having fewer top players of course makes it harder to break back into the top four again. it's frustrating as hell.

start of the summer i wouldn't have begrudged suarez a move to play champions league football. only gets one career and all that. but the way he's gone about it i'd happily stick him in the reserves for three years and <deleted> his career. moving to arsenal is hardly a sign of ambition either, no disrespect to them. but if does go there i'll be hoping he breaks his leg on his debut for them, which will be some time in mid-october of course.

Rodgers needs a firm indication from the owners of their intentions. He's got a squad to organise. I doubt Arsenal we pay much more than 40m. They'll just keep on unsettling the player and he's a nut job anyway.

I thought Madrid had backed off Dev?

yeah dev, i remain pretty bloody underwhelmed with them too. we don't get to play the catch-up that we need to until we've got the new stadium, and that looks a million light years away still.

we're now stuck in the limbo of no champions league football making it more difficult to attract top players, while having fewer top players of course makes it harder to break back into the top four again. it's frustrating as hell.

start of the summer i wouldn't have begrudged suarez a move to play champions league football. only gets one career and all that. but the way he's gone about it i'd happily stick him in the reserves for three years and fuc_k his career. moving to arsenal is hardly a sign of ambition either, no disrespect to them. but if does go there i'll be hoping he breaks his leg on his debut for them, which will be some time in mid-october of course.

Thats right Stevie, the recent Mhkitaryan saga has just proved that we struggle to attract our first choice targets.

Next season it will be about Coutinho leaving.

Suarez - just sell him to Celtic, he will gets his CL football :)

You just don't sell your best player to the weakest team in the top four, it admits defeat.

Arsenal isn't a step forward, Madrid yes, Arsenal sideways! How are they a club showing any ambition? They haven't won anything for ages, they have bags of money but won't invest it in the team. So what if they kick a ball around for an extra 90 minutes every other week, they won't win the comp!