Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

So what's up with Sturridge then? Assuming you buy biter 2 to play with biter 1, what will become of Sturridge? Is he a really odious person? I only ask because his goal rate for you guys is pretty good and they include goals against us, united and City. At Bolton he played well, at Chelsea he wasn't bad at all, especially as we played him on the wing a lot of the time. I know he can be selfish, but he does score and I think he gave you 5 assists last year as well. So why is he not a first choice striker?

Tons of talent, eh ? I keep expecting Sturridge to break out and be a star. Good size, good shot and dribbling skills. Must be something askew in the 'ol noggin. If he were to get it together he could be a force.

sturridge was very good since january for us. most fans are very happy with him. he'll be first-choice against some opposition and rotated against others. don't see him as being quite good enough for a guaranteed first name on the team sheet spot just yet. but he may get there.

• Like 2

This is impressive by the mighty spudslaugh.png

OTHER HONOURS

Southern League Champions: 1899/1900
Western League Champions: 1903/1904
London League Premier Division Champions: 1902/1903
Football League South 'C' Division Champions: 1939/1940
Football League South Champions: 1943/1944, 1944/1945
Southern District Charity Cup Winners: 1901/1902, 1904/1905 (joint), 1906/1907
Dewar Shield Winners: 1901/1902, 1933/1934, 1934/1935
London Challenge Cup Winners: 1910/1911, 1928/1929
Anglo-Italian League Cup-Winners Cup Winners: 1971/1972
Norwich Charity Cup Winners: 1919/1920
Norwich Hospital Charity Cup Winners: 1946/1947, 1949/1950 (joint)
Ipswich Hospital Charity Cup Winners: 1951/1952 (joint)
Costa Del Sol Tournament Winners: 1965, 1966whistling.gif
Nolia Cup (Sweden) Winners: 1977
Japan Cup Winners: 1979
Sun International Challenge Trophy (Swaziland) Winners: 1983
Peace Cup (Korea) Winners: 2005
Vodacom Challenge (South Africa) Winners: 2007
Feyenoord Jubileum Tournament (Holland) Winners: 2008
Barclays Asia Trophy (China) Winners: 2009

laugh.png

• Like 1

OTHER HONOURS

laugh.png

That's a lot of silverware cheesy.gif

• Like 1

So what's up with Sturridge then? Assuming you buy biter 2 to play with biter 1, what will become of Sturridge? Is he a really odious person? I only ask because his goal rate for you guys is pretty good and they include goals against us, united and City. At Bolton he played well, at Chelsea he wasn't bad at all, especially as we played him on the wing a lot of the time. I know he can be selfish, but he does score and I think he gave you 5 assists last year as well. So why is he not a first choice striker?

Sturridge through the middle, Suarez and Costa either side and Coutinho in behind.

your manager is about getting value for money, he made noises bout leavin so rodgered looked into replacing him and bang he just carried on

pepe's form wernt that great last year from what i saw. but maybe could have been handled a bit nicer by Rodgered, reinna reckoned he didmt know it was happening until after it did.

Liverpool FC have sent a letter to all fans regarding words that are considered innapropriate and unnacceptable within the stadium........

Title challenge

Top Four finish

Champions league

Europa cup

Spurs have released some new anthems for the new season

We are the champions by Queen

Top of the world by the Carpenters

The one and only by Chezney Hawkes

They have been warned there is little chance of singing them though as "Goodbye goodbye see you again" seems the more likely tune.cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

your manager is about getting value for money, he made noises bout leavin so rodgered looked into replacing him and bang he just carried on

pepe's form wernt that great last year from what i saw. but maybe could have been handled a bit nicer by Rodgered, reinna reckoned he didmt know it was happening until after it did

Seems that the Chang is running a bit too freely here. Get it together mate, or you will loose the little credibility you havebiggrin.png

OTHER HONOURS

laugh.png

If you're going to list our honours at least list all of them thumbsup.gif

pepe's form wernt that great last year from what i saw. but maybe could have been handled a bit nicer by Rodgered, reinna reckoned he didmt know it was happening until after it did

Seems that the Chang is running a bit too freely here. Get it together mate, or you will loose the little credibility you havebiggrin.png

So u think it's wrong? oh and seems suarez situ looks like it could well be ending in court, wonder who said that it would ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23550760

I read somewhere that Suarez proposes to take legal action to force a move! Presuming he signed a contract can anyone enlighten me on the grounds he thinks he has for legal action against his employer?

Edited by carmine

I read somewhere that Suarez proposes to take legal action to force a move! Presuming he signed a contract can anyone enlighten me on the grounds he thinks he has for legal action against his employer?

he did it before to force through a move from groningen to ajax. he's a horrible little nurk and i wouldn't be too upset if steven gerrard broke his legs in training.

• Like 1

he did it before to force through a move from groningen to ajax. he's a horrible little nurk and i wouldn't be too upset if steven gerrard broke his legs in training.

Stevie G do a leg breaker......I've never heard such slander. biggrin.png

can be lucas, agger, anyone really. i'm not fussy.

can be lucas, agger, anyone really. i'm not fussy.

laugh.png

Another example of the BBC leaning towards tabloidesque story telling.

So everything is quiet about Suarez, our director states clearly that Suarez is staying, now that is not necessarily the case, but he was clear about the Arsenal bids.

A few hours later we make a bid for Costa. Next thing he is lined up as replacement (which he is not, we are not bidding for Costa as a replacement) and Suarez is going to court as he wants to play for Arsenal. There is not a single fact or evidence in the article to suggest it is true.

• Like 1

So u think it's wrong? oh and seems suarez situ looks like it could well be ending in court, wonder who said that it would ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23550760

Right or wrong the only thing missing was some slurring. Do you want to lend my trumpet or are you happy blowing your own?coffee1.gifwink.png

Edited by nellyp

by the way, anyone know if the steven gerrard testimonial vs olympiakos is on thai TV today? it's on BT in england and they've had the pre-season matches on out here so far.

The game is on True1. I don't know if that includes the testimonial or not.

Another example of the BBC leaning towards tabloidesque story telling.

So everything is quiet about Suarez, our director states clearly that Suarez is staying, now that is not necessarily the case, but he was clear about the Arsenal bids.

A few hours later we make a bid for Costa. Next thing he is lined up as replacement (which he is not, we are not bidding for Costa as a replacement) and Suarez is going to court as he wants to play for Arsenal. There is not a single fact or evidence in the article to suggest it is true.

I know how you feel.