Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

My tedius prattle facepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.gif your the ones who keep prattling on about 4th and i'm just bringing it too peoples attention whistling.gif.pagespeed.ce.FVjgnKnWS1.pn

You'll find I don't care about 4th, I just want us to improve; and realistically I thought 4th was too far this year. When I wrote "we" I was talking about the club"s aspirations not my own, as in "We need to have the balls to think we are going to beat teams like the Saints". They're not my balls I'm talking about they are the teams.

By the way I hope your team has "time to gel" whistling.gif

• Like 1

My tedius prattle facepalm.gif your the ones who keep prattling on about 4th and i'm just bringing it too peoples attention whistling.gif

you do sound daft with this though alfie. liverpool fans have forgotten more about european cup competition and qualification than spurs fans will ever know. so us wanting to get back into a competition we've won five times and associate with some of the best nights in the club's history is hardly surprising is it?

Sorry but i just find your obsession with being in the top 4 amusing .

Edited by alfieconn

My tedius prattle facepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.gif your the ones who keep prattling on about 4th and i'm just bringing it too peoples attention whistling.gif.pagespeed.ce.FVjgnKnWS1.pn

You'll find I don't care about 4th, I just want us to improve; and realistically I thought 4th was too far this year. When I wrote "we" I was talking about the club"s aspirations not my own, as in "We need to have the balls to think we are going to beat teams like the Saints". They're not my balls I'm talking about they are the teams.

It was actually gell with 2 l'sbiggrin.png

The only person that ever keeps going on about Liverpool and 4th spot on here is you Alfie,

you managed an injury time winner yesterday, you've been beaten, united have been beaten, Chelsea have been beaten, arsenal have been beaten, city have been beaten the whole season is wide open 5 games in.

• Like 1

Well we know what half baked fans think and newspapers write to sell, but between you and me sharecropper we ain't finishing 7th and you won't be finishing in front of us this season.

BangrakBob - I hear you might be signing the Greek Lad, I think his name's Hubris in January...

Fancy a wager there pal? You've beaten the chavs snatched a win against west brom you must be feeling confident for a few bob on who finishes in front this season?

The only person that ever keeps going on about Liverpool and 4th spot on here is you Alfie,

you managed an injury time winner yesterday, you've been beaten, united have been beaten, Chelsea have been beaten, arsenal have been beaten, city have been beaten the whole season is wide open 5 games in.

Crystal Palace and Sunderland have been beaten

• Like 1

Really, but is that not in response to post's on here ?

Very true BB facepalm.gif

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

4th.... more like 6th, depending on the biter though. If he comes back hungry who knows how long the next suspension will be. The Kop emptying before the final whistle was notable! And Southampton were not that good frankly.

Here we go " Polly wanna a cracker? Liverpool 4th" 4th 10th 7th 1st what's the point at this stage. You lot managed a late winner against a promoted side. So what we had a <deleted> game" that is football. The boss had the balls to try to make do with injury issues it didn't work. We learnt our reliance on the Brazilian maestro is to heavy and we didn't have a contingency to counter his injury! We didn't have the pounds or pull in the market like your lot did. We will work with what we have and if we can keep our best 11 fit and on the park we will beat anyone including your 100 million upgrade.

Btw the Kop don't walk, look forward to seeing you on the park

Rodgers is such a tool. Not only has he been saying how hard it's been for Suarez (aw diddums), but he then went on to say he's "champing at the bit"!

cheesy.gif

Hilarious pun, still I think Wenger's attempt at purchasing his number one target will win pisser of the year ;) soaked on the sideline in his Michelin man suit wishing he'd offered 2 quid more for that extra 20 goals :P

It was actually gell with 2 l'sbiggrin.png

Maybe, but my spelling is correct, unless you are referring to a colloquialism of "girl", which could be correctwink.png

4th.... more like 6th, depending on the biter though. If he comes back hungry who knows how long the next suspension will be. The Kop emptying before the final whistle was notable! And Southampton were not that good frankly.

I'm hoping suarez will be hungry, but not for food. I thought Southhampton looked good at points (unfortunately more points that us) To be earnest with you i don't know Frank

massive game tomorrow night now. we need to come back from that shambles against saints on saturday, moyes desperately needs a win to bounce back and silence the whispering campaign that seems to be gathering a bit of momentum against him. if we can beat them there then we do ourselves a solid and push mr giant eyes further out over the thin ice.

so expect two strong teams, even though it is the league cup. i don't expect us to win at old trafford, particularly if van persie is back fit, but then that little shit suarez is back so who knows what might happen? he's bound to do something mad one way or the other.

• Like 1

massive game tomorrow night now. we need to come back from that shambles against saints on saturday, moyes desperately needs a win to bounce back and silence the whispering campaign that seems to be gathering a bit of momentum against him. if we can beat them there then we do ourselves a solid and push mr giant eyes further out over the thin ice.

so expect two strong teams, even though it is the league cup. i don't expect us to win at old trafford, particularly if van persie is back fit, but then that little shit suarez is back so who knows what might happen? he's bound to do something mad one way or the other.

Don't undersell yerselves..... You were crap against Southampton, but you are head and shoulders above the Giggs/Neville/Moyes roadshow. I reckon a convincing Liverpool win. Rodgers won't make the same mistakes as the other day.... Me thinks

• Like 1

Don't undersell yerselves..... You were crap against Southampton, but you are head and shoulders above the Giggs/Neville/Moyes roadshow. I reckon a convincing Liverpool win. Rodgers won't make the same mistakes as the other day.... Me thinks

wish i had your confidence. there's no such thing as a straightforward or 'easy' match against united, particularly at old trafford. and we are most certainly not head and shoulders above them, they're still the reigning champions and on paper their squad is still far better and more experienced than ours is.

and following the shellacking from city they'll be hurting. so i'm expecting a reaction.

Btw the Kop don't walk, look forward to seeing you on the park

Hell, I am going to complain to CTH; clearly the emptying Kop pictures on TV before the final whistle must have been fake.

I don't know mate I'd turned it off with 5 minutes to play :D

• Like 1

wish i had your confidence. there's no such thing as a straightforward or 'easy' match against united, particularly at old trafford. and we are most certainly not head and shoulders above them, they're still the reigning champions and on paper their squad is still far better and more experienced than ours is.

and following the shellacking from city they'll be hurting. so i'm expecting a reaction.

On paper tomorrow night they'll be one less better! RVP is out!

• Like 1

I don't think he would after all it is the Carling Cup and historically we have used it to play youngsters and fringe players,there will be maybe 8 changes to the team from Sunday i would think and Hernandez and Wellbeck should be good enough.

I don't think he would after all it is the Carling Cup and historically we have used it to play youngsters and fringe players,there will be maybe 8 changes to the team from Sunday i would think and Hernandez and Wellbeck should be good enough.

Yeah but historically you'd have had a better chance of winning more than a jubilee cup and saucer

Should be good enough for what? Not to lose more than 1-0 again? wink.png

Along with "this is the toughest CL group we've ever been in" to the continuing embarrassing suggestions about his fixture list conspiracy, your manager has now said Utd fans should prepare for "more blows" this season!! Perhaps he thinks you are going down again tonight?

Should be good enough for what? Not to lose more than 1-0 again? wink.png

Along with "this is the toughest CL group we've ever been in" to the continuing embarrassing suggestions about his fixture list conspiracy, your manager has now said Utd fans should prepare for "more blows" this season!! Perhaps he thinks you are going down again tonight?

Jesus, more and more evidence that Moyes is struggling. The poor record is one thing, but the woe is me mentality is quite another. Why doesn't he just announce that the team is shit and it might take him a year to get things right (sarcasm)? This is no way to rally the troops and no wonder United looked like a pack of wounded dogs against City.

You know SAF is having some major second thoughts about now. Can you imagine him talking for public consumption about "more blows" ?! Not in a million years.