Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Another game that Henderson has disappointed me. Let's let Moses just run at people, and wait until he adds another dimension before asking something else from him. We need somebody to thread the ball through defenses (some excellent balls by Stevie G today) And need cover for Coutiniho badly. The second goal was a disgrace---though I don't know who to blame specifically. Entertaining and we should have won, 2 badly dropped points. On a positive note I watched the game drinking cider and eating a burger, which I haven't done for over 3 yearsbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Took you 90 mins to eat a burger facepalm.gif

Does sound good though, as long as it was a proper home cooked burger and not MacDonalds crap.

(Think i'll give this a go for tonights game with a few Magners. I'm also going for the home cooked fries with some mayo. But, heres the thing, its really important to use rock salt on the fries. Makes a hell of a differencewink.png .)

On a sidenote, does anyone have Gerrards penalty stats because i'm really struggling to remember if i've ever seen him miss one. Is he the modern day Le Tiss?

Another game that Henderson has disappointed me. Let's let Moses just run at people, and wait until he adds another dimension before asking something else from him. We need somebody to thread the ball through defenses (some excellent balls by Stevie G today) And need cover for Coutiniho badly. The second goal was a disgrace---though I don't know who to blame specifically. Entertaining and we should have won, 2 badly dropped points. On a positive note I watched the game drinking cider and eating a burger, which I haven't done for over 3 yearsbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Does sound good though, as long as it was a proper home cooked burger and not MacDonalds crap.

(Think i'll give this a go for tonights game with a few Magners. I'm also going for the home cooked fries with some mayo. But, heres the thing, its really important to use rock salt on the fries. Makes a hell of a differencewink.png .)

On a sidenote, does anyone have Gerrards penalty stats because i'm really struggling to remember if i've ever seen him miss one. Is he the modern day Le Tiss?

Tell you what though carms, it must have been a hell of a burger if it took 90 mins to eat, brings me back to my younger days when there was a place in Tottenham High Rd just round the corner from Eltons nightclub that use to do burgers the size of a Bread Plate smile.png

Agreed. I don't know the stats but it looks like he always makes them, and effortlessly.

Agreed. I don't know the stats but it looks like he always makes them, and effortlessly.

He has taken 20 in the league since 05/06 and missed 5.

Thanks for the stats Bo. I'm very surprised he's missed that many! Always seems completely reliable whenever i've seen him take one.

he seemed to miss mostly when he was a lot younger. last one i remember him missing was against blackburn under hodgson and there were some rumours that he'd even missed it on purpose to hasten roy's departure.

we were poor yesterday, annoyingly poor. i don't like this three centrebacks thing, it concedes too much of the midfield. moses isn't a number 10 so i don't know why brendan persists in playing him there. sturridge looks like he needs a rest. good to see johnson back and cissokho had a decent game.

credit to newcastle though, they played with real intent and spirit, particularly after they went down to ten men.

• Like 1

Home cooked in an irish bar. Bun was baked too. Went back today for sunday lunch. Massive and delIcious

Sent from my i-mobile i-note WiFi 9 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

That'd be a Patrick Berger then???

I'll get me coat!!!

• Like 1

Home cooked in an irish bar. Bun was baked too. Went back today for sunday lunch. Massive and delIcious

Sent from my i-mobile i-note WiFi 9 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

That'd be a Patrick Berger then???

I'll get me coat!!!

No...it was a beckhamburger.......................though I'd have preferred a Frank le beofburger................looking for my coatez too.

Thanks for the stats Bo. I'm very surprised he's missed that many! Always seems completely reliable whenever i've seen him take one.

he seemed to miss mostly when he was a lot younger. last one i remember him missing was against blackburn under hodgson and there were some rumours that he'd even missed it on purpose to hasten roy's departure.

we were poor yesterday, annoyingly poor. i don't like this three centrebacks thing, it concedes too much of the midfield. moses isn't a number 10 so i don't know why brendan persists in playing him there. sturridge looks like he needs a rest. good to see johnson back and cissokho had a decent game.

credit to newcastle though, they played with real intent and spirit, particularly after they went down to ten men.

Haaaaa, yes would see him doing that as i would not put it past him, bit like the shocking back pass v Chelsea to help them win the league, he might as well as worn a Chelsea shirt that day, anything to suit an agenda hey.

Haaaaa, yes would see him doing that as i would not put it past him, bit like the shocking back pass v Chelsea to help them win the league, he might as well as worn a Chelsea shirt that day, anything to suit an agenda hey.

Fantastic vision that ball, Gary Neville would have done the same wink.png

So old cod piece face wrote that Gerrard is not a "top, top player" in his new book.

December 17, 2000....Ferguson "He is physically and Technically precocious. He has a good engine and a remarkable energy. I would hate to think that Liverpool have someone as good as Roy Keane."

Roll on May 2004 in Portugal where Ferguson gave an interview to the Sunday Times...."He has become the most influential player in England bar none. Even more than Vieira. I would love to have him in my team, to one day replace Keane."

• Like 2

^ Easily pleased 5555!

Last one now. Bed now as have golf comp in the morning. One for Woy!

HODGSON YOU OWL OF FACE SON OF BITCH OLD BASTARD!

YOU PLAY WELBECK BUT NO KAGAWA?

WHY I NO PLAY? IS IT BECAUSE I JAPANESE...?

RACIST!

• Like 1

So old cod piece face wrote that Gerrard is not a "top, top player" in his new book.

December 17, 2000....Ferguson "He is physically and Technically precocious. He has a good engine and a remarkable energy. I would hate to think that Liverpool have someone as good as Roy Keane."

Roll on May 2004 in Portugal where Ferguson gave an interview to the Sunday Times...."He has become the most influential player in England bar none. Even more than Vieira. I would love to have him in my team, to one day replace Keane.

Seriously?

Sick of seeing old whiskey face on telly !!

<deleted> ,gonna have to buy the book now just for the laughs!!

• Like 1

Not sure I'll get a "like" for this one 5555

Gerrard greatest player in history of Liverpool.

Gerrard - 15 year, 0 (zero) title

Kagawa - 1 year, 1 (one) title

I think you may find that a panel of judges would not give you a like for this rubbish eitherrolleyes.gif . He's been with you for a year has he? Perhaps it's his fault that you are one loss away from a possible 15th position in the leaguethumbsup.gif . Personally I would blame kagawa, such a great player letting the team down like he has. Its a bit strange that such a great player can't get in the manu (I almost said team) bunch, but Gerrard gets to captain England.

I actually don't think Gerrard is the greatest player in the history of Liverpool, and many of our supporters wouldn't; but is he the most influential? I think he probably is.

P.S. I see your ex is still showing his class...notcoffee1.gif

• Like 2

I think you may find that a panel of judges would not give you a like for this rubbish eitherrolleyes.gif . He's been with you for a year has he? Perhaps it's his fault that you are one loss away from a possible 15th position in the leaguethumbsup.gif . Personally I would blame kagawa, such a great player letting the team down like he has. Its a bit strange that such a great player can't get in the manu (I almost said team) bunch, but Gerrard gets to captain England.

I actually don't think Gerrard is the greatest player in the history of Liverpool, and many of our supporters wouldn't; but is he the most influential? I think he probably is.

Are you Alfie in disguise? 55555 Its a quote from a parody twitter acct (and was purely for Bangkraks benefit) Sorry to have inadvertently caught another!

^ Easily pleased 5555!

Last one now. Bed now as have golf comp in the morning. One for Woy!

HODGSON YOU OWL OF FACE SON OF BITCH OLD BASTARD!

YOU PLAY WELBECK BUT NO KAGAWA?

WHY I NO PLAY? IS IT BECAUSE I JAPANESE...?

RACIST!

I hope your golf is better. biggrin.png

• Like 1

Are you Alfie in disguise? 55555 Its a quote from a parody twitter acct (and was purely for Bangkraks benefit) Sorry to have inadvertently caught another!

What a great idea, lets all lie or post bullshit, just make everybody carry out due diligence on the forum. i'm sure you are sorry, as am I for putting together a thought out post in reply to what I consider trolling. If you want to post something as a windup I suggest you PM him instead of wasting my time

Edited by mrbojangles
Snipped

It was obviously tongue in cheek sunshine (and Bangrak did like it as you can see).

If you did indeed spend your obviously valuable time thinking about how many smilies you can put into a "thought out" response to what was clearly a joke, you really need to get a life...or a sense of humour...or both?..... And for the record, my "ex" is named Kenneth Mathieson Dalglish MBE.

Edited by mrbojangles
Some content removed

It was obviously tongue in cheek sunshine (and Bangrak did like it as you can see).

If you did indeed spend your obviously valuable time thinking about how many smilies you can put into a "thought out" response to what was clearly a joke, you really need to get a life...or a sense of humour...or both?..... And for the record, my "ex" is named Kenneth Mathieson Dalglish MBE.

You are right, sometimes I have as overreaction, and that was a big one. I apologise as I was not thinking, just banging keys. Though personally I thought my smilie use was class and well thought out smile.png Seriously though, I went on a rant that was uncalled for and I am embarrassed about it; especially as I went looking for other posts of yours to abuse. I am a <deleted> and have about as much class as red nose. I thought I was betterpost-4641-1156693976.gif.pagespeed.ce.Jgxsorry.gif.pagespeed.ic.lYWseYHpU3.webp

• Like 1

Streaming does my head in. I have watched about4 mins total of the game. How much of my mobiles data will streaming eat up if I use it as a hot spot?

Sorry mate can't help you there, i used to do the same and it drove me up the wall.

Suarez was on fire today, all 3 goals were awesome, Sturridge scored an amazing chipped goal. Suarez hit the woodwork twice I think and Sturridge once. 14 starts together 20 goals!

Baggies penalty was soft.

Lucas/Henderson/Gerrard played well

Edited by mrbojangles
Fixed quote

Streaming does my head in. I have watched about4 mins total of the game. How much of my mobiles data will streaming eat up if I use it as a hot spot?

Sorry mate can't help you there, i used to do the same and it drove me up the wall.

Suarez was on fire today, all 3 goals were awesome, Sturridge scored an amazing chipped goal. Suarez hit the woodwork twice I think and Sturridge once. 14 starts together 20 goals!

Baggies penalty was soft.

Lucas/Henderson/Gerrard played well

Fantastic performance by the team and Suarez and Sturridge just look unplayable at the moment.

• Like 1