Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Liverpool was fantastic against West Brom in their 4-1 victory, and suarez was top of his game scoring a hat-trick. They should be finish in the top 4 this season.

But you were talking about top 4 last season and probaly the season before and look where you ended up, never heard of the old saying "under promise and over achieve" thumbsup.gif

1st post on TV? and Spurs Jack Russell/poodle cross is straight on the case. Nice one Alfie!thumbsup.gif

Oh come on wilai, everyone knows Liverpool always get picked because you're different!biggrin.png

I bet Alfie will be supporting you at the weekend!! Expose them for the over rated flat track bullies that they are is what i say

Liverpool was fantastic against West Brom in their 4-1 victory, and suarez was top of his game scoring a hat-trick. They should be finish in the top 4 this season.

But you were talking about top 4 last season and probaly the season before and look where you ended up, never heard of the old saying "under promise and over achieve" thumbsup.gif

1st post on TV? and Spurs Jack Russell/poodle cross is straight on the case. Nice one Alfie!thumbsup.gif

Sorry wai.gif didn't know that there was a rule that you have go easy on first timers rolleyes.gif besides i thought he was joining in the fun by saying

They should be finish in the top 4 this season.

biggrin.png

Edited by alfieconn

Oh come on wilai, everyone knows Liverpool always get picked because you're different!biggrin.png

I bet Alfie will be supporting you at the weekend!! Expose them for the over rated flat track bullies that they are is what i say

Just stickin up for the newbie mate. Alfie/flat track bully has a nice ring to it!biggrin.png

Yes, you had your days, but thats all in the past, days long gone ( i doubt if YB was even born then ), get over it and everyone wants to be amongst it but what other team harps on about it everytime they have a good win like you lot ? oh sorry i forgot your differentlaugh.png

No one on here brought up the top 4 after we won on the weekend. You brought it in to a discussion about Suarez's possible transfer discussion. Resorting to feminine argument tactics manipulating words to bring it back to this hilarious wind up of yours.

Our team is different to your's Alfie, we have world wide recognition. This goes a long way in the modern sports "business" environment. We've had a rough ride over the past 4 seasons, almost bankrupted by a pair of cowboy clowns took its toll. We are now fighting back, and If you think this great institution is one that is dead and buried and destined for mediocrity then more fool you.

You really need to up your game man, contribute something funny, a good ribbing or piss-take is funny if it is good or something worth discussing instead of your one trick show, which is a shit trick and wasn't funny the first time!

• Like 1

No one on here brought up the top 4 after we won on the weekend. You brought it in to a discussion about Suarez's possible transfer discussion. Resorting to feminine argument tactics manipulating words to bring it back to this hilarious wind up of yours.

Our team is different to your's Alfie, we have world wide recognition. This goes a long way in the modern sports "business" environment. We've had a rough ride over the past 4 seasons, almost bankrupted by a pair of cowboy clowns took its toll. We are now fighting back, and If you think this great institution is one that is dead and buried and destined for mediocrity then more fool you.

You really need to up your game man, contribute something funny, a good ribbing or piss-take is funny if it is good or something worth discussing instead of your one trick show, which is a shit trick and wasn't funny the first time!

Yes, i made a general statement within the subject of Suarez leaving

I thought it was common knowledge that he will be gone at the end of the season if Liverpool don't finish in the top 4

Nothing to do with their current position !

Then later you post

I don't see a January transfer, particularly if we are still in the hunt and as you say his value keeps on rising. Henry already proved his metal in this regard.

Whether we get top 4 or not I still think he MIGHT leave in the summer, if Madrid can afford him. I don't see him playing for likes of Monaco or PSG.

Anyway iv'e had enough of all this, so i won't posting on here anymore, well not until the next time you mention top 4 !

Yes, i made a general statement within the subject of Suarez leaving

I thought it was common knowledge that he will be gone at the end of the season if Liverpool don't finish in the top 4

Nothing to do with their current position !

Then later you post

I don't see a January transfer, particularly if we are still in the hunt and as you say his value keeps on rising. Henry already proved his metal in this regard.

Whether we get top 4 or not I still think he MIGHT leave in the summer, if Madrid can afford him. I don't see him playing for likes of Monaco or PSG.

Anyway iv'e had enough of all this, so i won't posting on here anymore, well not until the next time you mention top 4 !

Thank Christ for that. Please keep quiet Bob....we are now a Poodle free zoneclap2.gif

• Like 1

personally i have no problem with you on here apart from this obvious one alfie. keep posting, please do. but please also drop the tedious quasi-trolling of the liverpool thread? not too much to ask is it?

verpool was fantastic against West Brom in their 4-1 victory, and suarez was top of his game scoring a hat-trick. They should be finish in the top 4 this season.

There are 6 teams trying to get into 4 places, don't get carried away. Let's get to the latter stages challenging and see what happens. Whatever happens no one, not even Alfie, can deny that we are progressing under Rodgers.

You certainly didn't hear me talking about top 4 over the last couple of season.

YB

To be fair YB your a relative newbie so it obviously wasn't you !

Posted 2011-10-02 17:44:24

Liverpool's start to the season is in many respects better than it looks.

We have had 4 'tough' away fixtures this year Arsenal, Stoke, Everton and Spurs (winning two and losing two). In last seasons match equivalents we lost three and drew one. If you add the fact that we won at Wolves at home this year (lost last year) our match equivalent progress is running at +8 for the season. That is not bad after 7 games. If we achieve +12 for the entire 38 games, we will make 70 points which will, almost certainly, be enough for fourth. At +8 we are joint leader in the PL on a match equivalent basis with Newcastle.

Anyway i have sussed out whats happening with you lot, you are working on the theory that you talk about top 4 every season knowing eventually you will get in the top 4 even if it's 15 years time and then that season your be spot on laugh.png

Don't get me wrong Yb most supporters have an opinion on weather their team will finish in the top 4, but with most of you bindippers it's flip flopping, win 2 games on the trot,you talk about top 4, lose a couple, no mention, have a good win, back on the top 4 subject again facepalm.gif

I might even start calling you lot the "flipfloppers" instead of the "bindippers" biggrin.png

Don't worry Alfie, you won't hear another peep out of me on this subject. At least not until mid March, then lets see where we are.

P.s I thought I might get an agreement out of you for the fact that we are progressing under Rodgers but no. Maybe one day though! ha habiggrin.png

Bangrakbob: Where's ya tool?

Alfieconn: What fuc_kin' tool?

Bangrakbob: This fuc_kin' tool!

[bangrakbob slips bar out of his sleeve and hits alfieconn with it]

Nice clean up Bob.thumbsup.gif

Tut, tut, tut.................Scum!

:-)

biggrin.png

Don't worry Alfie, you won't hear another peep out of me on this subject

I don't know why you got involved anyway, because like you said your not the one continually talking about top 4, my pop was at the flipfloppers biggrin.png

At least not until mid March, then lets see where we are.

Well i would have said the end of the season would be a better indication thumbsup.gif

P.s I thought I might get an agreement out of you for the fact that we are progressing under Rodgers but no

To be fair YB iv'e only seen 2 of your games this season, Newcastle and Southampton, progression didn't come into my mind while watching either of them tongue.png

Edited by alfieconn

Don't worry Alfie, you won't hear another peep out of me on this subject

I don't know why you got involved anyway, because like you said your not the one continually talking about top 4, my pop was at the flipfloppers biggrin.png

At least not until mid March, then lets see where we are.

Well i would have said the end of the season would be a better indication thumbsup.gif

P.s I thought I might get an agreement out of you for the fact that we are progressing under Rodgers but no

To be fair YB iv'e only seen 2 of your games this season, Newcastle and Southampton, progression didn't come into my mind while watching either of them tongue.png

This caused me to chuckle. Fair point, what I meant was is lets see where we are then before seriously talking about aspirations for the season.

You picked our only two poor performances over 90 minutes to watch. I agree those games we definitely were not at the races as is shown by the fact they are 2 out of the 3 games we have dropped points this season. Any other games, at least in the first half I am hopeful I would of got an agreement from you.......I will live in hope Alfie....one day.....one day. wai2.gif

Lets hope so! A win double in 13/14 on the cards maybethumbsup.gif

I'd like to see Liverpool back where they belong (now await the comments) laugh.png

i think you'd be surprised by what a lot of us think actually. I have no axe to grind with Liverpool. Id like to see them back to their best but not quite as good as Spurs obviously, and i have great memories of Paisley's team doing us proud in europe.

That said, i still don't know what it is to be a Liverpool fan. You're all so different.thumbsup.gif

I'd like to see Liverpool back where they belong (now await the comments) laugh.png

i think you'd be surprised by what a lot of us think actually. I have no axe to grind with Liverpool. Id like to see them back to their best but not quite as good as Spurs obviously, and i have great memories of Paisley's team doing us proud in europe.

That said, i still don't know what it is to be a Liverpool fan. You're all so different.thumbsup.gif

Ferguson's team did you proud as well whistling.gif

Ferguson's team did you proud as well whistling.gif

Yes it did but we were discussing Liverpool on the Liverpool thread.

I thought the England cricket team did us proud last summer for that matter.

• Like 2