Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

That Kolo !!clap2.gif

He is one cool dude biggrin.png

As a City fan I can't help thinking what might have been. Hindsight is horrible thing !facepalm.gif

Yeah you really could have done with him now, but as Stevie said we never thought he was going to be anything but a back-up defender. At least you still have the mighty Yaya thumbsup.gif

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

"The Mighty Yaya". There oughta be a T-shirt !thumbsup.gif

if you are on twitter @Tourefacts is a Yaya worshipping account. It has 90K followers and posts some funny stuff about superhuman Yaya. I don't know where the guy keeps coming up with the stuff but always gives me a laugh.

• Like 1

if you are on twitter @Tourefacts is a Yaya worshipping account. It has 90K followers and posts some funny stuff about superhuman Yaya. I don't know where the guy keeps coming up with the stuff but always gives me a laugh.

Here's an example:

Rory Delap can throw a football over 50 yards.

Yaya Toure can throw Rory Delap even further. #ToureFacts

• Like 1

Absolutely hilarious. I had a bigger belly laugh than Yaya Toure does when he sees Robert Huth trying to defend him.

My favorite was "Yaya Toure once buried a mole alive".clap2.gif But there are tons of other belly laughs as well.cheesy.gif

• Like 1

Joe Flanagan starting in place of Glen Johnson

Not even in the squad so I assume an injury.

Good to see Coutinho on the bench.

That's a bit of blow, wonder if the formation will still be 3-5-2

Apparently Wiltshere is out too

Yeah super happy the magician is back

Yes will be playing the same formation looking at the line up.

No Wilkshere or Flamini. Flamini looks a very important player for them.

Yes will be playing the same formation looking at the line up.

No Wilkshere or Flamini. Flamini looks a very important player for them.

Yeah I'm glad Flamini is out, looks like Johnson's out through illness not injury

Agree we were far to open. The game was far to open. Sometimes you have to hold your hands up and say we were beaten by the better side and we were. Arsenal created far more clear cut chances and thoroughly deserved the win. Well played Arsenal. Let's get back to winning ways against Fulham next week.

Agree we were far to open. The game was far to open. Sometimes you have to hold your hands up and say we were beaten by the better side and we were. Arsenal created far more clear cut chances and thoroughly deserved the win. Well played Arsenal. Let's get back to winning ways against Fulham next week.

This season has shown that Rodgers, and AVB for that matter, are talented young managers, doing well and going in the right direction with their respective sides but also showing` their youthful naivity. Arsenal looked good but not as good as you made them seem.

Arsenal looked good but not as good as you made them seem.

Oh Carmine, really, you can't resist can you?

Good enough to comfortably beat you and Liverpool.

We'll be testing our mettle against Merchandise Utd. next week.

Most of our side hadn't even had a chance to make each others acquaintance when we played you at the Library, what was it, two weeks into the season or something like that. Next time a better judge of where we are don't you think...

Anyway, i said you played well and you did. What more can i say? I really do believe they could have made things more difficult for you.

Fancy Wenger to really go for it next weekend.

Edited by carmine

Most of our side hadn't even had a chance to make each others acquaintance when we played you at the Library, what was it, two weeks into the season or something like that. Next time a better judge of where we are don't you think...

Was that the excuse against West Ham?

How many games do you want?

Benitez showed how not to use rotation.

Was that the excuse against West Ham?

How many games do you want?

Benitez showed how not to use rotation.

Very much the same as what happened to you against Villa. We had a bad day

poor that. poorly set up, middle three a real worry, just gave a very good side way too much space to play in. naive from brendan that.

Why not play 4-4-1-1 against stronger teams? That worked for us well in the second half of last season.

Agree regarding the middle three, big lumps don't have the ability to turn on 5 foot whippets and with this style of play (just like last season) there is too much space and not enough protection of the back line. Also one stray pass and it's one on one.

I'm really not sure about Aly Cissokho as a Liverpool player either.

Anyway we were beaten by an all round better team.

poor that. poorly set up, middle three a real worry, just gave a very good side way too much space to play in. naive from brendan that.

Why not play 4-4-1-1 against stronger teams? That worked for us well in the second half of last season.

Agree regarding the middle three, big lumps don't have the ability to turn on 5 foot whippets and with this style of play (just like last season) there is too much space and not enough protection of the back line. Also one stray pass and it's one on one.

I'm really not sure about Aly Cissokho as a Liverpool player either.

Anyway we were beaten by an all round better team.

Also Skeletor got played like a two bob harmonica.

• Like 1

How can playing against us be a test for you?We are 8th is it!.....and crap by all accounts it should be a walk over for you shouldn't it,i mean our new manager is useless and we haven't got a midfield and cannot defend for toffee..

How can playing against us be a test for you?We are 8th is it!.....and crap by all accounts it should be a walk over for you shouldn't it,i mean our new manager is useless and we haven't got a midfield and cannot defend for toffee..

You forgot to add that we could't score in a brothel unless you are wayne rooney

Yes, but it's Old Trafford, a place where time stops when it suits you and penalty decisions only ever go to the home side.