Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

i have no idea what the problem is between Sherwood and Capoue or infact if there genuinely is one but if he is up for sale then he, imvho, would be a great buy as defensive midfield cover. He can also make a very good stand in at center back

Bar a nasty achilles injury sustained against Arsenal he was excellent for us, probably the best buy we made. He laso needs playing time to retain his place in the French world cup team. He's a very good player, sound technique, good passing range and only in his early twenties.

Mindyou, all said, i doubt if Levy would particularly want to strengthen Liverpool. Doesn't it tell volumes what Chelsea think of Man Utd's demise that they are seemingly happy to sell them Mata!!!

I think that tells you the difference between Levy and Roman. Roman will do his own thing and sell to anyone. Liverpool, Arsenal, United, a deal is a deal. Levy worries about others too much.

What are talking about, Sherringham to Utd, Carrick to Utd, Berb to Utd, Keane to the scousers, another poster who reads the papers too much and doesn't look at facts !

I think that tells you the difference between Levy and Roman. Roman will do his own thing and sell to anyone. Liverpool, Arsenal, United, a deal is a deal. Levy worries about others too much.

Can you explain your thought pattern on this a little more?

What are talking about, Sherringham to Utd, Carrick to Utd, Berb to Utd, Keane to the scousers, another poster who reads the papers too much and doesn't look at facts !

How dare you!!! i had this one set up nicely!!tongue.png

Edited by carmine

Levy worries about his pockets too much more likely. Apparently wants to make £3m profit on someone who has barely played! Can't see our "moneyball" experts going with that one!

I think Etienne Capoue was a steal at 9m

Yep he's real value was more like 15m so in fact anyone who pays 12m for him is getting a bargain biggrin.png

How dare you!!! i had this one set up nicely!!tongue.png

Hold up carms iv'e got a few more Pienaar to Everton, Ruddock to the scousers, Paul stewart to the scousers, Gordon Durie to the chavs just off the top of me ead !

• Like 1

Cheers Mjj...now the thread has been hijacked by the couch potatoes againcoffee1.gif

Its constructive input imo!! You need a defensive midfielder despite what Rodgers might think is the priority, and i've just suggested a bloody good one that might well be available at a reasonable price!!

For what its worth i really hope you don't buy him and rodgers unwisely buys for another department. after all he's been having a few funny turns recently.wink.png

Cheers Mjj...now the thread has been hijacked by the couch potatoes againcoffee1.gif

Its constructive input imo!! You need a defensive midfielder despite what Rodgers might think is the priority, and i've just suggested a bloody good one that might well be available at a reasonable price!!

For what its worth i really hope you don't buy him and rodgers unwisely buys for another department. after all he's been having a few funny turns recently.wink.png

You try and help them out and thats the thanks you get carms smile.png

• Like 1

So, Bournemouth. Didn't think I'd ever say this but I really hope flanno gets some game time on Saturday ready for the bitters on Tuesday. Same goes for Kelly but me thinks Brendan won't drop Glen for Tuesdays game.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

So, Bournemouth. Didn't think I'd ever say this but I really hope flanno gets some game time on Saturday ready for the bitters on Tuesday. Same goes for Kelly but me thinks Brendan won't drop Glen for Tuesdays game.

As this appears to be Johnson's last season best get Kelly back in there. I like Kelly, more of a traditional right back, i.e. defends well.

• Like 1

I think Alan Sugar sold him and Daniel Levy might have bought him back.

As this appears to be Johnson's last season best get Kelly back in there. I like Kelly, more of a traditional right back, i.e. defends well.

Not sure i'd go as far as to say he defends "well' Bob biggrin.png

Usually howlers stick with me, I've got a whole flash drive in my head dedicated to Skrtel. I can't remember a Kelly one, was against Spurs? whistling.gif

I always thought he would make a better centre half !

92 minutes out of 540 (Premier League only) since the ...ahem 0-5 would tend to suggest that young Timmy Sherwood is not exactly as easily pleased as you are....but thanks anywaywai2.gif

Make you right lad...Good old Alfie. Never lets facts get in the way of a good trollingclap2.gif We'll be the most popular thread in no time. Keep it up chaps.biggrin.png

Make you right lad...Good old Alfie. Never lets facts get in the way of a good trollingclap2.gif We'll be the most popular thread in no time. Keep it up chaps.biggrin.png

Who's trolling ? just answering mjj, so 3 out of 4 ain't bad ! obviously Levy wasn't too worried about them especially Keane biggrin.png

Edited by alfieconn