Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Anyone got an insight into why the kop were singing "Tell me ma -- we've fuc_kd you for 90 years "

i

I couldn't quite make out what we were singing. I did hear 'tell me mar me mar' tho

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Anyone got an insight into why the kop were singing "Tell me ma -- we've fuc_kd you for 90 years "

i

I couldn't quite make out what we were singing. I did hear 'tell me mar me mar' tho

Chubbs asked the question on FB ,I didn't hear it either cos I was mullered in the to_y,I do remember the blueshite disappearing early doors tho'...Love Wilais answer ,that'll do for me .laugh.png

• Like 2

Oh, for f*@k sake.. Spurs £15m bid for Konoplyanko accepted

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25287554

Does it really surprise you mate. The question is, does the player really want to go there......adebyor and soldado or Sturridge and Suarez?????

Edit: the link shows me our 0-5 thrashing of the spurs.

Edited by longstebe

Does it really surprise you mate. The question is, does the player really want to go there......adebyor and soldado or Sturridge and Suarez?????

Yep..thats right! giggle.gif

• Like 1

Haha ,it was worth looking at for a laugh.

Alfieconn will probably dismiss it as more redtop spew that never happened (no one can deny that result or the 11 city put past them this season) facepalm.gif

• Like 2

Anyway lads....4:0 against the trickies, and gross 65 around Eastern Star (ok it was a scramblewink.png ) Carlsberg don't do Wednesday mornings........ but if they didbiggrin.png

That's pretty deep stuff that mate.

• Like 1

i

tell your ma, your ma,

to wipe away all your tears,

no trophies for 19 years,

tell your ma, your ma

Actually prefer MM's original meselfbiggrin.png

i

tell your ma, your ma,

tell your ma, your ma

Wilai on fire this morning (not literally)?

So rumour has it Are and/or Fallows have travelled to Ukraine/Spain. Apparently (the latter) that's where Rubin and dinipro are at the moment. M'vila?

• Like 2

Spurs have made a habit of stealing a few Liverpool targets but they got a taste of their own medicine when your target Willian looked to be signing for them, only to see him change his mind and move to Chelsea.

Spurs also signed Sigurdsson and Dempsey after Liverpool made the first approach, so on balance you should consider yourselves lucky.

Wait until Konoplyanko has had a medical, then go in with 16 Mil.wink.png

• Like 1

i

tell your ma, your ma,

tell your ma, your ma

Wilai on fire this morning (not literally)?

So rumour has it Are and/or Fallows have travelled to Ukraine/Spain. Apparently (the latter) that's where Rubin and dinipro are at the moment. M'vila?

Except allegedly IA got the wrong flight and went to Russia by mistake. Idiot probably asked Levy to book it for himrolleyes.gif Anyway, off to Patts for some R&R before flying to UK. Laterz all!

Spurs have made a habit of stealing a few Liverpool targets but they got a taste of their own medicine when your target Willian looked to be signing for them, only to see him change his mind and move to Chelsea.

Spurs also signed Sigurdsson and Dempsey after Liverpool made the first approach, so on balance you should consider yourselves lucky.

Ofcourse another way of looking at it is that Dempsey and Sigurdsson were keeping their options open and not looking exclusively at one club. There is infact no evidence to suggest either player was stolen from Liverpool.

Talking nonsense again Ups

Ofcourse another way of looking at it is that Dempsey and Sigurdsson were keeping their options open and not looking exclusively at one club. There is infact no evidence to suggest either player was stolen from Liverpool.

Talking nonsense again Ups

cheesy.gif

Stolen or not, Liverpool must be breathing a sigh of relief not wasting 15 million on them.

• Like 2

Well it's looking increasingly like we will sign nobody. I find it unbelievable that in our current position we are not trying to secure somebody as cover for at least the DM position. Our rivals must think we are stupid, and not believe our luck. Watch out for united coming up the rear.

I forgot about Yevhen Konoplyanka, but i'm thinking more about neccessity than embellishment.

Edited by nellyp

konoplyanka is looking very likely indeed now. he looks a good player, hope he's able to adjust to the english game quickly. and honestly, he can't be worse than our last ukranian.

it's definitely a gamble not getting a midfielder in. lucas is injury-prone, allen has been fit only about half the time and so we're an injury to gerrard or henderson away from being proper screwed.

• Like 1

Brendan Rodgers has now come out in a press conference and said that Konoplyanka is their ONLY target for this transfer window, and that all their eggs are in one basket.

Will it all fall into place by 11pm tonight?

Well, it's on a knife edge at the moment.

The rumours are growing ever stronger about a medical booked for 6pm at Melwood, Liverpool's training ground, but not entirely sure it could be for Konoplyanka if that is the case.

Contrary to information earlier in the day, it seems he is NOT at a training camp in Spain after all, but in Kiev, merely applying for a visa to allow him to play for his club Dnipro in their Europa League tie with Spurs.

If he were to travel from there to England for a medical, then if with a favourable tailwind, he wouldn't land until about 9.30pm... and that's assuming the plane's engines are revving as we speak.

But do not lose all hope. Our information suggests that the Liverpool party led by Ian Ayre which is currently camped in Ukraine desperately trying to thrash out a deal, includes a medical man, who if required will give the player a once over to offer some sort of medical.

Here's the thing though. NO deal has been agreed. And none is likely in the very near future. Meaning if they are to sign the winger, then it will be very late indeed.