Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Aspas -.Moses - Alberto replaced with Lambert - Markovic - Lallana not a bad start if you through in Can

tony barrett at the times reckons this lad markovic is going right under the radar. says he's the most exciting signing we've made in years.

• Like 1

Aspas -.Moses - Alberto replaced with Lambert - Markovic - Lallana not a bad start if you through in Can

tony barrett at the times reckons this lad markovic is going right under the radar. says he's the most exciting signing we've made in years.

Jesus that's some statement, I'd take Tony's word too. Come oooon you Reds!!!!

Super pumped for the season already!

• Like 1

Looks ideal for the counter !

[media]

[/media]
  • Like 1

Looks ideal for the counter !

[media]

[/media]

I was just watching this a minute ago. Got some good skills, pace, strength that would suit the EPL, lets hope he can settle in ok.

• Like 1

Can you win with kids? Lets hope so!smile.png

Hendo 24 Sturridge 24 Sakho 24 Allen 24 Coutinho 22 Ilori 21 Can 20 Suso 20 Markovic 20 Sterling 19 Ibe 18

You can add Shey Ojo to that list , very similar prospect to Sterling & Ibe & he is 17 ......

Can you win with kids? Lets hope so!smile.png

Hendo 24 Sturridge 24 Sakho 24 Allen 24 Coutinho 22 Ilori 21 Can 20 Suso 20 Markovic 20 Sterling 19 Ibe 18

You can add Shey Ojo to that list , very similar prospect to Sterling & Ibe & he is 17 ......

plus Harry Wilson, Adam Phillips and Jordan Rossiter...but have to save a few for the next seasonbiggrin.png

Bare in mind Maradona reckons that Erik Lamela is one of the most talented Argentine players he's seen in years yet a number of ny learned fellow posters on this forum that clearly know more than Diego, are convinced he's crap. Extremely harsh since he's been injured since christmas.whistling.gifbiggrin.png

I've also read in the last few days this Markovic is a steal.

• Like 2

thumbsup.gif

Watching a bit of the Open yesterday I was moved to wonder whether Luis Suarez will now become the Tiger Woods of football ?! Maybe you guys got the very best of him.

Watching a bit of the Open yesterday I was moved to wonder whether Luis Suarez will now become the Tiger Woods of football ?! Maybe you guys got the very best of him.

???? Due a back operation then is he? 1st I've heard of itbiggrin.png

Why is it that if, as appears, we have such a load of dosh, we are not making a move for a real marquee signing at the back? The chances are that we are going to have to at some point, and if we want to make strides this year it will have to include shoring up the defence. Rene could be off, talk of Agger going (OK, it's a rumour), Borini to Sunderland, etc. That money could be used to buy a REAL class act.

Borini joins Sunderland permanent for 14 mil per Sky 10 mins ago.

Good business: we have to suffer giving our idiot striker away following drunkenness and brawl incidents. Now he's posting pics of himself naked covering his manhood with a girlies bra. I could post the pic but I don't want to give the to$$er (Bendtner) any more oxygenfacepalm.gif

???? Due a back operation then is he? 1st I've heard of itbiggrin.png

Perhaps I am wrong but I thought his form had dived after all his well-publicised 'personal (small head) problems' and the back operation came along later and merely explains or is an excuse for not getting back to the top.

I'm just a casual golf watcher so happy to be corrected by enthusiasts.

Good business: we have to suffer giving our idiot striker away following drunkenness and brawl incidents. Now he's posting pics of himself naked covering his manhood with a girlies bra. I could post the pic but I don't want to give the to$$er (Bendtner) any more oxygenfacepalm.gif

we appear to have got £14m for borini and replaced him with lambert for £4.5m and loic remy for £8m. which is not bad.

still like to see us bring in a proper couple of worldies though.

• Like 2

we appear to have got £14m for borini and replaced him with lambert for £4.5m and loic remy for £8m. which is not bad.

Not sure about worldies, it looks to me more like Rodgers is beefing up the squad. Anyway, wasn't your record last season as good or better when you were without Suarez? Biggest achilles heel was lack of squad depth to fall back on. I think he's buying sensibly

Edited by carmine

Not sure about worldies, it looks to me more like Rodgers is beefing up the squad. Anyway, wasn't your record last season as good or better when you were without Suarez? Biggest achilles heel was lack of squad depth to fall back on. I think he's buying sensibly

oh don't get me wrong, i'm happy with the way we're adding depth and quality to the squad. would still like a genuine ready-made star name to come in and add a bit of gravitas though.

• Like 1

I think that was the plan Steve, beef up the squad first and get the fringe players out (check)......phase 2 would be to sign direct starters for the first team, with the supposed money available it could well be we get "Worldies" lol..........heres hoping anyway, I am quite happy on what we have done so far. I reckon another 4 in and we will be done.

• Like 1