Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

^ Why not Carms? You guys use it! AC "Of course we wont be cos we havn't spent anything like last seasons top 4 and Utd have", That statement appears to ignore the sale of a certain someonewink.png Still, have your cake and eat it I supposesmile.png

'

My point is this; Its one thing to add to your existing team but another thing altogether to do so by way of having to weaken it in the process.

Its just plain stupid and illogical to argue otherwise. anyways, have it your own way but i just don't understand why you can't grasp this.

errr? But we have added...without as yet touching the Suarez cash, so I am happy so farsmile.png . Looks like you and the Alfie eedjit are yourselves talking at xpurposes. Maybe best if you both disappear back to your own thread and stop worrying about uswai2.gif

• Like 1

^ Why not Carms? You guys use it! AC "Of course we wont be cos we havn't spent anything like last seasons top 4 and Utd have", That statement appears to ignore the sale of a certain someonewink.png Still, have your cake and eat it I supposesmile.png

'

My point is this; Its one thing to add to your existing team but another thing altogether to do so by way of having to weaken it in the process.

Its just plain stupid and illogical to argue otherwise. anyways, have it your own way but i just don't understand why you can't grasp this.

errr? But we have added...without as yet touching the Suarez cash, so I am happy so farsmile.png . Looks like you and the Alfie eedjit are yourselves talking at xpurposes. Maybe best if you both disappear back to your own thread and stop worrying about uswai2.gif

Have to laugh at you lot, one season you finish above us and you don't stop talking about it, strange that we ain't heard a peep out of ya for the last 5 years and thats with you spending constantly more money than us (not net) over the last 5 years.

Edited by alfieconn

Just for fun for the poster who mentioned the word "spent".

1. Chelsea £109,659 3rd place.

2.Spurs £103,700 6th place. :-)

3.City £103,200 1st place

4. Utd £67,700 7th place :-)

5. Liverpool £48,800 2nd place

6. Arsenal £42,500 4th place

7. Everton £23,500 5th place.

So there we have it, its all about who you spend it on and not how much you spend and just to make things a little bit fair......going what Kenny and commoli spent we should have finished a lot higher up the table that season, a small bit of silverware eased the pain though.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

Just for fun for the poster who mentioned the word "spent".

1. Chelsea £109,659 3rd place.

2.Spurs £103,700 6th place. :-)

3.City £103,200 1st place

4. Utd £67,700 7th place :-)

5. Liverpool £48,800 2nd place

6. Arsenal £42,500 4th place

7. Everton £23,500 5th place.

So there we have it, its all about who you spend it on and not how much you spend and just to make things a little bit fair......going what Kenny and commoli spent we should have finished a lot higher up the table that season, a small bit of silverware eased the pain though.

'

Have to laugh at you lot, one season you finish above us and you don't stop talking about it, strange that we ain't heard a peep out of ya for the last 5 years and thats with you spending constantly more money than us (not net) over the last 5 years.

As I only started posting regularly on TV last summer,that is not really surprising you dickbrain.cheesy.gif

And, as this is the LFC thread, is it such a surprise even to someone of your limited intellect that LFC supporters may wish to post about their own team? What is slightly more puzzling is that Spuds fans seem to think of it as a second home. Given up on finishing above the Arse it seems....#sadobsessedgitsbiggrin.png

As I only started posting regularly on TV last summer,that is not really surprising you dickbrain.cheesy.gif

And, as this is the LFC thread, is it such a surprise even to someone of your limited intellect that LFC supporters may wish to post about their own team? What is slightly more puzzling is that Spuds fans seem to think of it as a second home. Given up on finishing above the Arse it seems....#sadobsessedgitsbiggrin.png

Read what I said

Have to laugh at you lot

As in collective, being as we are on the Liverpool thread !

'

not surprised that Longstebe doesn't get this but i am surprised at you. Its clearly makes you guys touchy for whatever reason i can't fathom so i'm delighted to, as you say, disappear.

Anything to say on this, I thought not biggrin.png

It really hurt those Spuds boys so hard last season that they are still in compete denial.

After getting so giddy in the pre-season (and you would if your team was spending so much money and bringing to so much "quality"), to the devastating reality that unfolded, and was completely unexpected by all of us.

A season of pure misery and embarrassment, the only shinning light being "net spend", "net spend" we should be shit because of our "net spend".

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 2

'

not surprised that Longstebe doesn't get this but i am surprised at you. Its clearly makes you guys touchy for whatever reason i can't fathom so i'm delighted to, as you say, disappear.

Not touchy mate, just don't understand the Spuds obsession with LFC? Can only think it is down to the two tankings you got last season?

Like I said, I am happy enough with what we're doing transfer wise, both expenditure and quality. BR is sticking with his plan and he is justified in doing that given what he' has achieved during his tenure so far.

Thanks for leaving (don't suppose there is any chance of taking Mini Mee with you)thumbsup.gif

We don't stop talking about "FOOTBALL" you fool.

This year we finished above you, and only mention your team when you appear on the LFC forum. If you were not on here making comments we would simply not think about you. If you were not making comments on OUR forum we would not even consider you.

Believe me, I would never spontaneously say something like "wicked, we finished above the spuds" just as I would never have said "Oh no, it's a disaster, we finished below the spuds|" Quite simply, I would not care, and I think you have a slightly inflated view of your importance to us, and the rest of football.

We don't stop talking about "FOOTBALL" you fool.

This year we finished above you, and only mention your team when you appear on the LFC forum. If you were not on here making comments we would simply not think about you. If you were not making comments on OUR forum we would not even consider you.

Believe me, I would never spontaneously say something like "wicked, we finished above the spuds" just as I would never have said "Oh no, it's a disaster, we finished below the spuds|" Quite simply, I would not care, and I think you have a slightly inflated view of your importance to us, and the rest of football.

only slightly?biggrin.png

It really hurt those Spuds boys so hard last season that they are still in compete denial.

After getting so giddy in the pre-season (and you would if your team was spending so much money and bringing to so much "quality"), to the devastating reality that unfolded, and was completely unexpected by all of us.

A season of pure misery and embarrassment, the only shinning light being "net spend", "net spend" we should be shit because of our "net spend".

Spot on post there Bob.

Its not like we haven't "spent" a shed load and failed bar a bit of silverware. Why can't they just accept that?

• Like 2

Spot on post there Bob.

Its not like we haven't "spent" a shed load and failed bar a bit of silverware. Why can't they just accept that?

That's right longstebe, they have a few more steps to go in the grieving process. A long way from moving on it seems.

They have never forgiven Chelsea for getting a place in the CL at their expense.

They never will.

So chavs like me get it in the neck all the time.

Hoping QPR will finish above them is simply a reaction to the grief they give us.

Shouldn't react I suppose.

Longstebe is spot on on the money thing.

Chelsea spent most last season and finished behind City and Liverpool.

Barcelona and RM are spending more than any of us.

Another quality signing .

Tonights team

Liverpool XI in full: Jones, Johnson, Skrtel, Toure, Enrique, Gerrard, Henderson, Can, Sterling, Markovic, Sturridge.

Substitutes: Ward, Coutinho, Coates, Lucas, Allen, Ibe, Kelly, Coady, Robinson, Lambert, Peterson

Anyone get to watch it, I was in work with the radio on.

Really looking forward to see Sterling, Laser and Sturridge joining forces with their pace........makes me feel nice n warm inside :-)