Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Funny how "so called" supporters of other clubs come on our forum, bitch about this and that, complain when we say our part, bitch about that too, but never have anything interesting to contribute.I wish they would go back to their humdrum forums and stop bitching about our subject matter. If you don't like it bitch elsewhere bitches.

Is bitch a swearword?

Why "so Called" ? oh I forgot the bindippers are the only real supporterscheesy.gifcheesy.gif !

Who's bitching ? who's complaining ? disagreeing yes !!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't like other teams posters coming on here, then don't mention other posters clubs on here, you have a pop at other clubs on here and when you get a response you start crying and it's quite ironic that the scousers posters don't mind talking crap on other threads but I suppose that's differentbiggrin.png .

He's back...the pretender is back

Is that your response ? sad.png

• Like 1

Funny how "so called" supporters of other clubs come on our forum, bitch about this and that, complain when we say our part, bitch about that too, but never have anything interesting to contribute.I wish they would go back to their humdrum forums and stop bitching about our subject matter. If you don't like it bitch elsewhere bitches.

Is bitch a swearword?

Why "so Called" ? oh I forgot the bindippers are the only real supporterscheesy.gifcheesy.gif !

Who's bitching ? who's complaining ? disagreeing yes !!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't like other teams posters coming on here, then don't mention other posters clubs on here, you have a pop at other clubs on here and when you get a response you start crying and it's quite ironic that the scousers posters don't mind talking crap on other threads but I suppose that's differentbiggrin.png .

He's back...the pretender is back

Is that your response ? sad.png

He's back... and confused and sad

• Like 1

Always nice to see man city beat

lovely 2 goals, Henderson seems 2 improve from game to game..

what the fuc was gerrard about for their first ? ice rolleyes.gif

Him (Stevie) along with Sturridge had a below par game.

Hendo will have another excellent season I reckon, just needs to add a few more goals to his game. He was still making runs into the box up till the 90th min.

Even though we didn't play our strongest back four, city were still without kompany, Silva and aguero.

Think we play them in our 2nd game of the season too????

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

^£30m in total if he reaches the targets for bonuses ...That ain't looking likely atm, so yeah £26m on him & £26m on Soldado ,cracking business.laugh.png

But enough about spurs transfer failings ,it's been done to death! You happy with ours so far?

Yeah, pretty happy so far, I reckon Can and markovic will turn out to be excellent buys, potential and price wise. Lovren will be that centre back that we have missed since Hypia, with a bit more steel than sami tho. Lambo, well, we all know what well get with him. Which brings me to lallana, not quite sure about him, did we really need to get him, where will he play? I just think we're stacked in the midfield area. I will back him tho, just like every other Red.

As for Orgy or whatever his name is :-) only seen him in the world cup very briefly so can't say nothing about him.

Defo need another striker, Borini just doesn't cut it for me, he's a grafter and gets himself in some good positions but........nah.

When all new guys have settled , it will be Sterling : Sturridge : Markovic up front , Llallana in behind them , Stevie & Hendo in the holding role . Choice of 2 C/B`s from 4 ie : Lovren : Skrtel : Sakho : Coates . None of our present F/Bs are good enough , so still think we could sign Manquillo ? & Moreno . Agger , Assaidi & Borini to go could bring in around 30 m . maybe then get Reus or Vidal . Time will tell .

• Like 1

^£30m in total if he reaches the targets for bonuses ...That ain't looking likely atm, so yeah £26m on him & £26m on Soldado ,cracking business.laugh.png

But enough about spurs transfer failings ,it's been done to death! You happy with ours so far?

Yeah, pretty happy so far, I reckon Can and markovic will turn out to be excellent buys, potential and price wise. Lovren will be that centre back that we have missed since Hypia, with a bit more steel than sami tho. Lambo, well, we all know what well get with him. Which brings me to lallana, not quite sure about him, did we really need to get him, where will he play? I just think we're stacked in the midfield area. I will back him tho, just like every other Red.

As for Orgy or whatever his name is :-) only seen him in the world cup very briefly so can't say nothing about him.

Defo need another striker, Borini just doesn't cut it for me, he's a grafter and gets himself in some good positions but........nah.

When all new guys have settled , it will be Sterling : Sturridge : Markovic up front , Llallana in behind them , Stevie & Hendo in the holding role . Choice of 2 C/B`s from 4 ie : Lovren : Skrtel : Sakho : Coates . None of our present F/Bs are good enough , so still think we could sign Manquillo ? & Moreno . Agger , Assaidi & Borini to go could bring in around 30 m . maybe then get Reus or Vidal . Time will tell .

Just to add , becos of their huge salaries , we are stuck with Johnno & Pepe until their contracts expire .

One more , rumoured that Cardiff will accept 6m for Gary Medel for me this is a steal . He would be a great squad player .

Just to add , becos of their huge salaries , we are stuck with Johnno & Pepe until their contracts expire .

One more , rumoured that Cardiff will accept 6m for Gary Medel for me this is a steal . He would be a great squad player .

thumbsup.gif

Moreno has never been off to be fair....just a question of how much we are prepared to pay. If Manquillo also comes, I expect Johnson to go for something reasonable...prob 4-5m

Let's see how many norwiegiens, paddys, are down anfield rd singin, an now your gunner believe us this year, haha, ad ya chance, Stevie g <deleted> the lot up,, can't wait, bring it on, people from Liverpool only reply.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I remember my first pint.

I remember your 3rd balloon tongue.pnglaugh.png

Wot a mess, in broad daylight too.

Of Sponk?

Sent from my HTC One mini using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Mmmmmmmm yummy!!!

haha, find that hard to swollow lad.

Of Sponk?

Mmmmmmmm yummy!!!

Cums naturally lid

Of Sponk?

Mmmmmmmm yummy!!!

Cums naturally lid

that reply left a nasty taste in me mouth.

• Like 1

Of Sponk?

Mmmmmmmm yummy!!!

Cums naturally lid

that reply left a nasty taste in me mouth.

I'll stop there, people may get the wrong impression.