Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Strange that kurt and bob havn't posted since Saturdays defeat facepalm.gif true flipfloppers biggrin.png

Strange that you noticed that.

Hey Stebe on Saturday I was out all day at a footy tournament in Blackpool with my lads team ,in fact the club entered two teams & they met in the semi-finals,so one team had to go out ,after 25mins of really good football they managed to cancel each other out, so it went to pens ,unfortunately my lads team lost(5-4) & went out.The other team went on to win the final 1-0 ,so the club brought another tournament trophy home anyway .Happy days.smile.png

We didn't get to see the LFC game .

You mean you put your own child ahead of a Liverpool game?

Shame on you.

• Like 1

Liverpool Football Club has announced a 10 per cent reduction for junior season tickets and a price freeze on adult season tickets for the 2015-16 Barclays Premier League season.

Had to happen i guess...no champions league and all that :)

Liverpool Football Club has announced a 10 per cent reduction for junior season tickets and a price freeze on adult season tickets for the 2015-16 Barclays Premier League season.

should be 50% reduction for the kids. at least. can't help thinking this is a sop to the amount of unaffordable new corporate seats that are going to comprise the expanded anfield.

should be 50% reduction for the kids. at least. can't help thinking this is a sop to the amount of unaffordable new corporate seats that are going to comprise the expanded anfield.

......and/or softening up the faithful for the departure of Sterling. Cynical lot aren't we.

^ I know ,but then I had the audacity not to post on something I didn't even watch.sorry.gif

I notice our old mate alfie actually had <deleted> all to say on the Spurs thread about his own teams performance on the weekend, yet he's giving us the what for on 'ere whistling.gif

I'm not a flipflopper Bob, i generally post come win,lose or draw but probably post a bit more if we lose if the truths to be known (unlike a few others) but alas iv'e been a bit busy watching cricket for the last 3 days hence the decline in my posts, but don't worry, i'll be back on top form once the cricket finishes on Saturday.

^ I know ,but then I had the audacity not to post on something I didn't even watch.sorry.gif

I notice our old mate alfie actually had <deleted> all to say on the Spurs thread about his own teams performance on the weekend, yet he's giving us the what for on 'ere whistling.gif

I'm not a flipflopper Bob, i generally post come win,lose or draw but probably post a bit more if we lose if the truths to be known (unlike a few others) but alas iv'e been a bit busy watching cricket for the last 3 days hence the decline in my posts, but don't worry, i'll be back on top form once the cricket finishes on Saturday.

see you down there alfie. whose tent you in? i've managed each day so far and it's taking its toll on the liver.

see you down there alfie. whose tent you in? i've managed each day so far and it's taking its toll on the liver.

Are you in St. Kitts you lucky buggers...

Due to my Executive Position, I'm afraid that i do not frequent the tents with the riff raff / rabble biggrin.png

Edited by alfieconn

Are you in St. Kitts you lucky buggers...

chiang mai are kid. international cricket sixes week, one of the best weeks of the year.

i reckon i know who alfie is now as it goes.

• Like 1

What does 'flip flopper' mean in reference to Liverpool fans?

Nothing kurt.

Ok .What does Alfieconn mean when referencing Liverpool fans repeatedly as 'flip floppers' ?

Could be he's came across a load of scousers in flip flops.

Or as the missus would say, slip lops.

What does 'flip flopper' mean in reference to Liverpool fans?

Nothing kurt.

Ok .What does Alfieconn mean when referencing Liverpool fans repeatedly as 'flip floppers' ?

Could be he's came across a load of scousers in flip flops.

Or as the missus would say, slip lops.

Hey...Leave Stevie G out of thisbiggrin.png

• Like 2

As soon as Skrtel is out of the team or defense looks nervous, indecisive, clueless, asleep and so on. This system with 3 at the back needs defenders who can play it. I don't understand buying players like Sakho or Lovren who are not overly skilled with ball at their feet nor nibble enough to turn as last men, this system is not suited to their defensive style. Maybe it's a bit old school but I like the building of a team from the back.

Edited by BangrakBob

watched blackburn vs liverpool FA cup. score 0-1.

the rumour is nike the sports co.are giving the liverpool forwards a chance to try out their automatic shooting boots.

they have a radar transmiter in the toe that detects the target and this triggers a shot at goal[on target].

better if their oponents played without a goalie,or moved the goal posts to the corner flag.

i am glad i dont have to pay to watch them.

Could be he's came across a load of scousers in flip flops.Or as the missus would say, slip lops.

favourite story about carragher is on a pre-season thing in brunei, team played, the sultan came to meet the team in the dressing room after the match. they were all told to line up in kit, nod/bow as he made his way along the line, don't talk to him, pay due respect. apparently carragher came bounding out the showers b*llock naked in a pair of flip-flops, ran up to the sultan, shook his hand and said "alright lad?". marvelous.

The Sultan would have loved that, being a left footer and all.

Could be he's came across a load of scousers in flip flops.Or as the missus would say, slip lops.

favourite story about carragher is on a pre-season thing in brunei, team played, the sultan came to meet the team in the dressing room after the match. they were all told to line up in kit, nod/bow as he made his way along the line, don't talk to him, pay due respect. apparently carragher came bounding out the showers b*llock naked in a pair of flip-flops, ran up to the sultan, shook his hand and said "alright lad?". marvelous.

The Sultan would have loved that, being a left footer and all.

he's a catholic?