Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Kane has done nothing yet ,he cant even dance!

How many goals has Sturridge scored this season?

OK I'll make it easier for ya...how many did he score last season?

Check out how many Kane scored both seasons too....then come back and tell me how great Sturridge is.

"Sicknote".

Not really fair on a guy thats been injured mate but i would wager Kanes goal/game ratio is better than Sturridge. Better with far less experience and much younger.

Check out how many Kane scored both seasons too....then come back and tell me how great Sturridge is.

"Sicknote".

Who cares? ,Sturridge will have him off in a dance off !

"Sicknote".

Who cares? ,Sturridge will have him off in a dance off !

Crouch would eat them both alive! :lol:

"Sicknote".

Not really fair on a guy thats been injured mate but i would wager Kanes goal/game ratio is better than Sturridge. Better with far less experience and much younger.

It difficult to compare goal/game ratio's when one has played a significantly more amount of EPL games. For the record DS, has a .65 goals per game, the most of any LFC striker in the EPL era.

Posting Content & General Conduct

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Play nice

• Like 1

i love these playground arguments. they reduce normally sensible posters to the level of squabbling kids. our player is better than your player, so ner. i include myself in these posters by the way before anybody starts.

though incidentally lloris is miles better than mignolet. i think we can all agree on that one?

• Like 1

^ Sorry lad....but if you believe the man?...Klopp: "Sorry to kill your stories but we are not looking for a new goalkeeper. I am absolutely satisfied with our goalkeepers. "Mignolet is one of the smartest goalkeepers I've had. He's young enough to develop, to improve. Nothing to criticise."

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

"Sorry to kill your stories but we are not looking for a new goalkeeper."

"Because we have already made a deal for one". (Maybe he forgot to mention the last bit?)whistling.gif

Edited by wilai

^ Sorry lad....but if you believe the man?...Klopp: "Sorry to kill your stories but we are not looking for a new goalkeeper. I am absolutely satisfied with our goalkeepers. "Mignolet is one of the smartest goalkeepers I've had. He's young enough to develop, to improve. Nothing to criticise."

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

"Sorry to kill your stories but we are not looking for a new goalkeeper."

"Because we have already made a deal for one". (Maybe he forgot to mention the last bit?)whistling.gif

Have we?

btw I've not been having too much luck in FF so far, but did enjoy giving Pathetico a thumping on the weekend smile.png

• Like 1

55555 ^You wuz very lucky mate! Was a hairs breadth away from bringing in Moreno/Lukaku and keeping De Bruyne. Last minute I went for the Aguero option which meant KDB had to go! Doh!!!facepalm.gif

Haha I was actually cursing myself as I thought i ditched KDB (he has done nothing on FF for weeks). You are still well ahead in the league thumbsup.gif As long as one of us beats Red and Rus

stoke in the semis, away first. we'll have to save the derby for wembley in the final.

I'm hoping our boys have something different to say about that

oh i'd expect nothing less boj. and on paper city certainly should have too much for the ev, just as we should have too much for stoke. but stranger things have happened of course.

stoke in the semis, away first. we'll have to save the derby for wembley in the final.

I'm hoping our boys have something different to say about that

oh i'd expect nothing less boj. and on paper city certainly should have too much for the ev, just as we should have too much for stoke. but stranger things have happened of course.

Absolutely they do stevie. Being a City fan for as long as I have, I have lived the roller coaster ride too many times. Be nice having a Manchester / Liverpool final though