Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

51 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Ah Stevie you know me too well.

I've already predicted it has your name on it. Everything seems to be going right for you's.

Trying to lull the fans onto the same false sense of security you lot had.  Blam blam. Spat out home and away.

32 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Trying to lull the fans onto the same false sense of security you lot had.  Blam blam. Spat out home and away.

Beating City HAS TO BE the biggest thing you've ever seen Liverpool do the way you keep on harping on about it R2D2. Do I have to keep harping on to about your Premier performance every time you raise the CL. Getting a bit boring now don't you think, but if you wish to persist then fine that +20 points and 28 years gives me plenty.

4 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Beating City HAS TO BE the biggest thing you've ever seen Liverpool do the way you keep on harping on about it R2D2. Do I have to keep harping on to about your Premier performance every time you raise the CL. Getting a bit boring now don't you think, but if you wish to persist then fine that +20 points and 28 years gives me plenty.

OK BB I have held onto that win a while and I shall stop discussing it. It is not the biggest game I have seen but it was a beautiful sight and as much as we rocked at home it was the away leg that pleased me the most. I was just disappointed with the lack of grace city fans showed during those games and the aftermath on this forum.

Moving forward to today's game, in the spirit of doing things the LFC way I'm hoping we secure CL football today and do Chelsea in a fashion. 

If we treat this as it should be, our biggest game for 2.5 weeks then we should bludgeon these lads big time.

40 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

OK BB I have held onto that win a while and I shall stop discussing it. It is not the biggest game I have seen but it was a beautiful sight and as much as we rocked at home it was the away leg that pleased me the most. I was just disappointed with the lack of grace city fans showed during those games and the aftermath on this forum.

Moving forward to today's game, in the spirit of doing things the LFC way I'm hoping we secure CL football today and do Chelsea in a fashion. 

If we treat this as it should be, our biggest game for 2.5 weeks then we should bludgeon these lads big time.

There you go, you're off again. Do yourself a favour and go back to the posts after the game and I'll think you'll find we acknowledged your wins BUT we felt there were circumstances which went greatly in your favour (wrong ref decisions given, decisions which should have been given weren't blown up). So it's not lack of grace, we City fans are left with huge 'what ifs' (= the officials got it right) - and it's those circumstances,  the best possible semi draw, etc, makes me feel it's got Liverpool's name on it.

But yeah lets move on.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

I would just add to my last post regards the CL final and Madrid to say i can really understand the frustration of City fans because they performed much better too than Real Madrid and must be thinking what if.......

Hope that sounds balanced enough opinion folks!!

13 minutes ago, carmine said:

I would just add to my last post regards the CL final and Madrid to say i can really understand the frustration of City fans because they performed much better too than Real Madrid and must be thinking what if.......

Hope that sounds balanced enough opinion folks!!

Allow me to clarify that our frustration is in no way related to Real; only with the officials. 

On 5/7/2018 at 6:36 PM, wilai said:

Milorad Mazic will be refereeing the CL Final. His claim to fame?....Voted worst referee in 2014 World Cup!:saai:

that's a little worrying.

also concerning is joe gomez is now out for the season as well. we might to have to have jurgen in his boots on the bench for the final if this keeps up. can we recall anyone? grujic etc?

6 hours ago, StevieH said:

that's a little worrying.

also concerning is joe gomez is now out for the season as well. we might to have to have jurgen in his boots on the bench for the final if this keeps up. can we recall anyone? grujic etc?

Can't recall anyone Stevie. Loans run all the way up to opening of the transfer window and none of the loanees would have been on the lists provided to UEFA for Champions League games.:saai:

Edited by wilai

John Aldridge on Twatter:clap2:

On a flight which couldn’t take off unless 1 passenger got off....They said they’ll fly him out ASAP and €500!!.....Then an Lfc fan tattooed with Shankly etc, got up said I’ll do it......All applauded!....and he said , "that’s KIEV SORTED". Brilliant

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pete66 said:

Is the final on a Thai channel? Plan to spend a lazy weekend on the 26th in a hotel room with "my bird". She doesn't like football, but hey, it's only 2 hours :)

Nothing advertised yet. PPTV HD36 (Free to Air) and beIN Sports 1 are the best bets along with Astro Supersports (Malaysia) Most hotels are cable so you'll have to check ahead with them to see if they carry these channels. Full details (incl channels 3/5/7 etc) will be on the Footy on the Telly thread on the day of the game. 

Edited by wilai
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, wilai said:

Good read that. Some similarities between PC and owens departure. Maybe it's in the stars. To be fair to Phil he is shining brightly there.

4 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Good read that. Some similarities between PC and owens departure. Maybe it's in the stars. To be fair to Phil he is shining brightly there.

while michael owen ended up having to produce a glossy marketing brochure to promote his "brand values".

https://thespoiler.co.uk/revealed-michael-owen-glossy-brochure/