Kasikorn K Cyber Banking Spam

lwilk

Kasikorn Bank warn you on their web site about getting phishing emails, stupidly they keep
sending me advertising emails, today it was “win an ipad” day. I have sent KBank
an email telling them they are increasing security risks by sending unsolicited

advertising messages, a bank should not do this.

Especially as they put personal details into the email.

I contacted them by email, and asked how do I get Kasikorn to stop sending unsolicited

advertising to me by email and explained the problem.

I received a reply telling me if I want to cancel my account I can’t do this by email!

Ah yes – Kasikorn the same, same but different Bank

They really annoyed me last month by stopping ATM access in the Pattaya area at about 3am till 6am, all ATM's not just there own, caught me right out

From 3am to 6am!! rolleyes.gif The most busy time for barfiners. What a disgrace!

They really annoyed me last month by stopping ATM access in the Pattaya area at about 3am till 6am, all ATM's not just there own, caught me right out

From 3am to 6am!! rolleyes.gif The most busy time for barfiners. What a disgrace!

Lol It was the weekend of the music festival, I came out of a gogo skint. There where other Kbank customers getting wound up as well trying to get cash

I called them next morning and they confirmed they shut them down for maintenance