Iranian Suspect Tells Thai Court 'stunned' To Find Bombs

webfact

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as they can roam around freely these [fill in religion] terrorists publish one video message after the other and threaten a "sea of blood", "death to all infidels" and "eternal jihad" but once they get caught they start grovelling and come up with the most lame and pathetic excuses to deny any involvement.

Why don't you little rats have the balls to stand firmly to your jihadist enterprises?

Even if they get convicted - as their defense is just too stupid - they will be released on bail and put on the next flight to Teheran. The relations between Thailand and Iran are more important than having some Iranian terrorists rotting in the Bangkok Hilton.

Innocent until PROVEN guilty.

You missed the point.If I felt the urge to go on the Global Jihad as Fighter for Allah and the Noble Qur'an and I got captured by the Infidels, I would proudly stand to my belief. But what do we see instead? Grovelling, whimpering and crying "I would never do such a thing, I am a good boy..."

It seems the 72 virgins lost their sexual attraction.

Did you see video clip of the Boston terrorists' mother? Pathetic!

• Like 1

As long as they can roam around freely these [fill in religion] terrorists publish one video message after the other and threaten a "sea of blood", "death to all infidels" and "eternal jihad" but once they get caught they start grovelling and come up with the most lame and pathetic excuses to deny any involvement.

Why don't you little rats have the balls to stand firmly to your jihadist enterprises?

Even if they get convicted - as their defense is just too stupid - they will be released on bail and put on the next flight to Teheran. The relations between Thailand and Iran are more important than having some Iranian terrorists rotting in the Bangkok Hilton.

You missed the point.If I felt the urge to go on the Global Jihad as Fighter for Allah and the Noble Qur'an and I got captured by the Infidels, I would proudly stand to my belief. But what do we see instead? Grovelling, whimpering and crying "I would never do such a thing, I am a good boy..."

You really think 2 dip stick students did this and then stayed in Boston, shot a cop, to be found hijacking a car and then had a car chase. Bla, bla......

A terrorist with an IQ of an amoeba would never do what these guys did. Open your eyes a little.

• Like 1

I have no doubts this guy will get a medal of honor instead of jailtime.

Did he also mention something about those other Iranian nationals who usually find a big pack of meth in the plane toilet which they try to hand over to Thai customs.

I have no doubts this guy will get a medal of honor instead of jailtime.

Did he also mention something about those other Iranian nationals who usually find a big pack of meth in the plane toilet which they try to hand over to Thai customs.

But, we just worked so hard to get off the banking laundering list. And we just had a meeting with the Iranians over drug smuggling.

What to do?

• Like 1

There's always the chance you'll find a bomb when, for no reason, you decide to look inside your electronic equipment.

I'm about to take the back panel of my television just in case, and will pull the toaster apart tomorrow. Just my luck, if I find an explosive device in there it'll have been set to go off within the next few seconds and I'll have to throw it at someone.

• Like 2

You really think 2 dip stick students did this and then stayed in Boston, shot a cop, to be found hijacking a car and then had a car chase. Bla, bla......

A terrorist with an IQ of an amoeba would never do what these guys did. Open your eyes a little.

You're wrong. ONLY 2 dip stick students with the IQ of an amoeba would do this. But maybe you could interest the 9/11 truthers in your theory. They could make another funny movie ("Loose Nuts"?).

But I will not discourage you from searching for the evil "Blofeld" type mastermind. The 9/11 truthers are still looking for Snow White and the Seven Dwarves who secretly rigged the whole WTC complex with explosives. Good luck to them.

• Like 1

Terrorists aren't usually the mental elite. Read this article about some dumb things terrorists have done.http://swampland.time.com/2013/04/21/give-thanks-for-dumb-terrorists/

There is nothing to indicate this had anything to do with religion. All reports say they were retaliating against Israel because Israel had killed nuclear scientists using similar tactics (bombs on car). And as far as I recall when Muslim Extremists are caught doing terrorism and brought to public trials they usually plead guilty.

Edited by Nisa

There is nothing to indicate this had anything to do with religion. All reports say they were retaliating against Israel because Israel had killed nuclear scientists using similar tactics (bombs on car). And as far as I recall when Muslim Extremists are caught doing terrorism and brought to public trials they usually plead guilty.

There is nothing to indicate this had anything to do with religion................except perhaps the long-standing religion-based conflict between the two nations, Iran's funding of terrorists, holocaust denial, vows to destroy Israel.

Nope, no religion involved.

• Like 1

Better check your cupboards everyone. In addition to coat-hangers and the usual discarded rubbish previous tenants are leaving behind radios filled with explosives. I guess they forgot them when they were packing up.

Edited by saroq
  • Like 1

There is nothing to indicate this had anything to do with religion................except perhaps the long-standing religion-based conflict between the two nations, Iran's funding of terrorists, holocaust denial, vows to destroy Israel.

Nope, no religion involved.

Iran happens to be a Muslim country and Israel happens to be a Jewish country but their problems are not about religion and this is just another difference between them that is used on both sides to see the other as different, make matters personal and in some instances to make them seem less human.

By the way about 75% of Israelis are Jewish (near 20% are Muslim)and if you consider the number of Israelis who don't live in Israel then the Muslim population goes even higher. These two countries have huge political differences and to try to make it seem the underlying issue is religion is having a comic book view on issues. Both countries have biblical religions and Jews, Christian based and Muslims get along all over the world. Venezuela has a 98% Catholic based population but is one of Iran's closest allies. Turkey on the other hand, with a Muslim population similar to Iran, has enjoyed good relations with Israel though they have been strained the last decade due to political issues and not any change in religion.

Personal attributes are used in every war to see people as less human. As well as brainwashing is used to exploit belief systems to get people to kill and do what normally people wouldn't. While many a war has been fought in the name of religion very few had anything to do with religion except for it being used to against the believers to fight their leaders wars.

As long as people want to believe the problems between Israel and its neighbors are about religion then the longer the problems will persist and sadly the only people to profit are going to be the people fooling those into believing this in order to keep control and keep profiting.

Edited by Nisa
  • Like 2

But ... the guy hopping out of the police van giving a V sign kinda contradicts the legless hero's claims!!! Like the smiling bomber in Bali, the V man has no remorse, so despatch him immediately, but the legless guy should spend time (about a lifetime) thinking about how stupid he really is. Footnote - love to see how he handles the squat starting block toilet in the Bangkok Hilton.

oh no some psuedo looney lefter from the west will say he should be able to wipe his ass with dignity ...off topic i know but what about the mother of the boston bomber ...tirade against the us ..then says she wouldnt lower herself to go there ...and then it turns out she has warrants against her for shoplifting and skipping bail ....too many do gooders in this world ...the usa uk and oz r now paying for stupid liberalism ...

• Like 1

If the Iranians were stage performers, here are some comments we might have overheard.....

"Boy, I really bombed at my first performance."

"They told me to 'break a leg' - then later I find that's just a figure of speech.'

"I brought the curtain down, on my own performance. Even shouts of 'Allah be praised!' couldn't help me."

"Darn, I knew we should have videotaped that taxi toss - It would have made the 'Best of Fails' on Youtube."

Amazing Story cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

A bit like the drugs courier and the " I don't know how they got into my case " routine

I asked them to starch my pants before shipping them, but I didn't think they would starch them with cocaine. Jeezo, it's hard to find good help nowadays.

Edited by maidu

But then, all muslims are just pure innocents..

"Two of the devices exploded as he ran into the street to throw them into a nearby canal"

Just bad timing that the police got in the way as he was aiming for the canal. wink.png

To quote John Wayne “Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid.”

He would have known.

• Like 1

Better check your cupboards everyone. In addition to coat-hangers and the usual discarded rubbish previous tenants are leaving behind radios filled with explosives. I guess they forgot them when they were packing up.

I've seen photos taken from street cameras where one of the guys is bringing two of those radios to the house. Since I am not part of the Thai criminal justice system nor will I serve on a jury, I will say without any doubt in my mind that these guys were up to no good by having bombs and throwing bombs. They are bad people and need to deported back to Iran and blacklisted. It is only luck that the taxi driver and police and schoolchildren were not injured.

I've seen photos taken from street cameras where one of the guys is bringing two of those radios to the house. Since I am not part of the Thai criminal justice system nor will I serve on a jury, I will say without any doubt in my mind that these guys were up to no good by having bombs and throwing bombs. They are bad people and need to deported back to Iran and blacklisted. It is only luck that the taxi driver and police and schoolchildren were not injured.

Shouldn't they be punished before being deported back to Iran? Or do you assume the Iranians will punish them adequately for carousing with Thai hookers and getting boozed up before botching the job they were sent to do?

• Like 1

If convicted, they are subject to punishment in Thailand. I would think simple deportation would be more apt in case they are NOT convicted.

What conviction ? It's clear from the OP that this guy is a hero.coffee1.gif