Belgian Pedophile Arrested By Rayong Police

Lite Beer

I wonder how the father found out . . .

The son told him, or he met a fortune teller, which sounds the most likely?

Alright then smartypants, how and why did the son decide to tell his father after pocketing the 1700?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets start with the fact that I am unsure from the picture who is being accused. Is it the young white guy in the foreground or the outragelously offended father, purveyor of justice who seems to be sleeping on the couch???

Lets just remember here that this is Thailand and not all that is reported is accurate or in fact true. Whilst I think convicted paedos should be castrated and hung in the village square, we should wait until the facts unfold. I remember a story about 18 months ago where a very well respected teacher (in Phuket I think) was accused of kiddy fiddling. It turned out a jealous girlfriend accused him, ruined his reputation and the media hasn't reported jack shit since.

All I know is that IF someone had been fiddling with my daughter that press photo would be different. It wouldn't show the aggrieved parent sleeping on a sofa whilst the 'alleged' paedo was sat next to him.

Thailand hub of smoke and mirrors

" ... outragelously [sic] offended father, purveyor of justice who seems to be sleeping on the couch ..."

"Lets just remember here that this is Thailand and not all that is reported is accurate or in fact true."

Yes, let's not prejudge the guy allegedly caught fiddling with the children, but it's OK to make totally unwarranted, bigoted comments about the father who is probably not thrilled about the whole situation nor is he making bug eyes for the camera, but appears to be looking at a mobile phone in his lap.

Just because he isn't bouncing off the walls and taking "justice" into his own hands (as you claim you would do) doesn't justify making the victim (or the parent of the victims) the villain on the evidence that you don't like the way he's posing for the camera.

Warning people not to prejudge the farang while you prejudge the Thai pretty well sums up the usual biased world view and double standard on this forum.

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 1

The fact stated that the father of one boy was walking in the park with another young boy when "they encountered the perpetrator on the bench." The article states that the perpetrator then used "persuasion and money" to get the boys to submit to molestation. Where was the father at this point when the perpetrator was "arranging" this criminal act, performing it and then rewarding the boys with more money, 1700 baht, for candy and snacks?

The father should be put to the test by police as a prime suspect for "pimping." The father sounds like a pimp, based on the story. It doesn't excuse the molester, but there is a lot of pimping in Thailand. This is simply a fact. Until Thais start living in the solution instead of living in the problem where "anything is for sale" attitude, pedophilia and other sex and abuse crimes will continue.

"The suspect was found to have molested other victims on a previous visit."

fool me once, shame on you

fool me twice, shame on ME.

Dont let this sicko go again.

If you follow the link and read the entire story you'll see the incidents last year didn't come to light until the recent victims came forward. Appears to be a significant number of victims too going by one of the photos.

The father of the victim showed police the money that the Belgian gave to the 2 boys for evidence to be used in prosecuting him. When other children in the area knew about this matter, they told their parents that the same foreigner last year had done obscenities to them. So many parents came to notify the police.

Before pointing my finger, I would like to wait and see what happens with this story. Something wrong to me but if this is the truth, no mercy.

Mr. Mah Nle Belly is NOT a Belgian name at all.

Don't get hung up on the spelling. It's spelt 3 different ways in 3 different news stories, eg.

Mr. Baillie

Mr. MANOEL BAILLY

Mr. Chinle Belly

btw, the Belgian has already admitted and confessed to the offense of molesting the two boys.

Before pointing my finger, I would like to wait and see what happens with this story. Something wrong to me but if this is the truth, no mercy.

Mr. Mah Nle Belly is NOT a Belgian name at all.

Perhaps the reporter mangled part of the name?

Belly is of French origin, which would suggest the accused is a Walloon Belgian.

The fact stated that the father of one boy was walking in the park with another young boy when "they encountered the perpetrator on the bench." The article states that the perpetrator then used "persuasion and money" to get the boys to submit to molestation. Where was the father at this point when the perpetrator was "arranging" this criminal act, performing it and then rewarding the boys with more money, 1700 baht, for candy and snacks?

The father should be put to the test by police as a prime suspect for "pimping." The father sounds like a pimp, based on the story. It doesn't excuse the molester, but there is a lot of pimping in Thailand. This is simply a fact. Until Thais start living in the solution instead of living in the problem where "anything is for sale" attitude, pedophilia and other sex and abuse crimes will continue.

Something along these lines is more likely. Doesn't excuse the guy, if he did what he is accused of then sentence him full...but I don't think we even know half of the real story. Could be the father wanted more?

Born that way or otherwise, perhaps some self control? Certain impulses can be fulfilled such as having a beer or eating chocolate. Other cannot & SHOULD NEVER i.e. F@@KING kids! They know its wrong, they are without morals or social responsibility.,

Of course he knew it was wrong, that is why he told the kids not to tell anybody.

Chemical castration, then deportation to his home country, where the Thai government recommends he be given a prison term also, and banned from Thailand forever. Deportation on his dime, plus expenses incurred for jailing and transporting his sick ass. Hopefully his country complies and puts him on a list of some sort.

• Like 2

Lets start with the fact that I am unsure from the picture who is being accused. Is it the young white guy in the foreground or the outragelously offended father, purveyor of justice who seems to be sleeping on the couch???

Lets just remember here that this is Thailand and not all that is reported is accurate or in fact true. Whilst I think convicted paedos should be castrated and hung in the village square, we should wait until the facts unfold. I remember a story about 18 months ago where a very well respected teacher (in Phuket I think) was accused of kiddy fiddling. It turned out a jealous girlfriend accused him, ruined his reputation and the media hasn't reported jack shit since.

All I know is that IF someone had been fiddling with my daughter that press photo would be different. It wouldn't show the aggrieved parent sleeping on a sofa whilst the 'alleged' paedo was sat next to him.

Thailand hub of smoke and mirrors

" ... outragelously [sic] offended father, purveyor of justice who seems to be sleeping on the couch ..."

"Lets just remember here that this is Thailand and not all that is reported is accurate or in fact true."

Yes, let's not prejudge the guy allegedly caught fiddling with the children, but it's OK to make totally unwarranted, bigoted comments about the father who is probably not thrilled about the whole situation nor is he making bug eyes for the camera, but appears to be looking at a mobile phone in his lap.

Just because he isn't bouncing off the walls and taking "justice" into his own hands (as you claim you would do) doesn't justify making the victim (or the parent of the victims) the villain on the evidence that you don't like the way he's posing for the camera.

Warning people not to prejudge the farang while you prejudge the Thai pretty well sums up the usual biased world view and double standard on this forum.

After looking again at the photo,I agree he is not sleeping but indeed texting on his phone. Probably texting his up country relatives to let them know they are about to come into a lot of money!!

As much as despise his deeds, I am almost as much disgusted by all these "kill him and castrate him", "castrate him and then kill him"...or whatever posts.

Pedophiles are mentally sick.

You don't wake up one morning and say "Oh...it is such a nice day...I think, I am going to FXXX a 10 year old!"

It is as little a choice as is homosexuality, heterosexuality, necrophilia or what ever you can think of.

If you are going on to ask for pedophiles to be killed...ask yourself: where would you stop? What is acceptable to you?

Pedophilia? Rape?

Okay...now what about your neighbor?

We know, that in Thailand (f.e.) rape and pedophilia are obviously much more "okay" than in "the west".

Do I say that is good? Hell, no!

But there are countries, where homosexuality is seen as the most evil and despicable thing to do...so...they are going to kill some gays instead...and that would be...okay?

Pedophiles are sick and they need help.

Do they need to be punished for what they do?

Yes, absolutely!

have a look at this...and try to get a grip!

Let the sh1t-storm begin...

Pedophiles do what they do by their own choice. They know what they do is wrong and criminal, but when they "indulge" anyway, it is by their own volition alone. They have the choice to seek medical help, or to just "relief themselves" until the urge is gone...If they still commit these acts despite, then they themselves chose consciously to do it and I believe that they will continue until caught.

Personally, I do not want my taxes to be wasted on a cycle of evaluation, rehab, reintegration and other "help". Why should they be helped after having proven that they see children as objects and not human beings? I believe acting pedophiles have forsaken their humanity and should not be accorded any rights or institutional assistance, which should be reserved for real human beings (...and same goes for terrorists)

Edited by Scott
  • Like 1

As much as despise his deeds, I am almost as much disgusted by all these "kill him and castrate him", "castrate him and then kill him"...or whatever posts.

Pedophiles are mentally sick.

You don't wake up one morning and say "Oh...it is such a nice day...I think, I am going to FXXX a 10 year old!"

It is as little a choice as is homosexuality, heterosexuality, necrophilia or what ever you can think of.

If you are going on to ask for pedophiles to be killed...ask yourself: where would you stop? What is acceptable to you?

Pedophilia? Rape?

Okay...now what about your neighbor?

We know, that in Thailand (f.e.) rape and pedophilia are obviously much more "okay" than in "the west".

Do I say that is good? Hell, no!

But there are countries, where homosexuality is seen as the most evil and despicable thing to do...so...they are going to kill some gays instead...and that would be...okay?

Pedophiles are sick and they need help.

Do they need to be punished for what they do?

Yes, absolutely!

have a look at this...and try to get a grip!

Let the sh1t-storm begin...

are you serious? .did you ever for 5 minits think about what it do to victims life , knowing that the pervert will get of with almost no sentence or punishment.. its simple you dont touch children ,people who dont understand this have no place in modern society and yes if needed just be executed. and you say where do you stop. there is no reason to stop you can not compare this with gay people , being gay is not a sickness being a childmolester is!

Edited by Scott
  • Like 1

well I am not a member of the Thai Visa Special Investigation team but this one stinks of a set up, a father suddenly decides to go and ask the police to arrest a guy who assaulted his 2 sons allegedly, nobody else just his two sons. Imagine if one of your kids had just been anally raped would you be sitting there as cool as this next to the culprit.

btw did anyone noticed the joke about the name! (Mah Nle Belly) or the guy was having a joke on the thai police or they are completly clueless

1) its not a belgian name

2) its the name of fat bastard caracter in the austin power movies

I digress, what can you do with these pervs. I dare not post my thoughts, though someone will say he had a dodgy childhood. Many of us did but thats where it ends. sad.png

I will post my thoughts. In the event someone is found guilty ofchild abuse they should be exterminated. They serve no value to society and do not deserve to have oxygen, food or water wasted on them.. The same applies to those who rape, and those who pour petrol on their wives/husbands and set them alight.

SOme say such sentances are barbaric, I suggest spending money keeping such animals alive is barbaric, when the poor pay taxes to keep them alive.

This is a general comment, and not specific to the person involved in the original post as he is yet to be proved innocent or guilty.

Maybe we should widen your thoughts to all other criminals?

Kill them all!

No more prisons needed, no courts, no lawyers, only a few hardworking killing squads.

It is a solution, right?

Of course, people wrongly accused will be dead, but oh dear, how sad, never mind!

Your disclaimer is quite stupid, why putting your comments in a post about an alleged pervert and then write you do not mean him, stating it is a general comment.

If he is guilty, well then lock him up for quite a long time.

That said someone versed very much in psychology once told me the biggest shouters might have something to hide or repress

Of course I do not refer to you!

Edited by hansnl
  • Like 1