Why Do Tourists Trust Their Pattaya Bargirlfriends To Be Faithful When They Return Home?

detinu68

I've met and know at least 30 bargirls with "boyfriends" in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Finland, Italy, France and Australia.

Some have shown me photos of their boyfriends, while in bed with me.

These guys really do send money to their "girlfriends".

Why is that?

• Like 1

I've met and know at least 30 bargirls with "boyfriends" in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Finland, Italy, France and Australia.

Why is that?

Make sure you are not on future photograph's so they can show the next stud that they wake up with.

Why is that?

Make sure you are not on future photograph's so they can show the next stud that they wake up with.

No problem if they keep/show my photo. Who cares at the end of the day.

OP, am I correct to assume the 30 bargirls you bedded were not on the same night ?? cheesy.gif

OP, am I correct to assume the 30 bargirls you bedded were not on the same night ?? cheesy.gif

Correct assumption.

And it must be at least 400 by now...not all sponsored by "foreign" boyfriends I might add

Edited by detinu68

>OP, am I correct to assume the 30 bargirls you bedded were not on the same night ?? cheesy.gif

Correct assumption.

And it must be at least 400 by now...not all sponsored by "foreign" boyfriends I might add

400 over what time-span ??

>OP, am I correct to assume the 30 bargirls you bedded were not on the same night ?? cheesy.gif

Correct assumption.

400 over what time-span ??

October 2011 until now.

That's 0.73 per day until now.

Sounds about right.

You could go to any country and find girls with similar ambition, detinu68. Not sure what your point is.

Any country?

I don't think so.

To get to the point, I'd like to know why so many normal men leave their common sense behind as soon as they arrive in Pattaya and are told that they're a "handsome man".

"I love you long time Mister".

So many fall for the flattery...send the girls cash and desperately try to get visas for them.

It's beyond belief.

Edited by detinu68

Why they ARE doing it: White Knight Syndrome. They are rescuing a girl
and providing alternative means from having to do sex work. And in the
process they expect her to actually stop doing sex work and/or have
boyfriends.

positive cases exist Winnie. i know one successful case even though the "benefactor"

did not use it for "personal gains". he is very happy that he "rescued" a working girl

whom he setup with a house and a business somewhere in the boonies and satisfied

receiving an email or two once a month. he is not a Buddhist but strongly believes

that the merit he made has caused his business (actually his investments) to flourish.

• Like 1