Long Term Quality Bungalow Rental - Help Please!

Hector&Leila

Good evening.

My girlfriend and I are thinking about moving to Thailand for about half a year moreless, probably somewhere by the beach in the Krabi area. We are looking to rent a nice bungalow and we wonder what would be the best course of action.

Our needs are as follow:

1) Nearby a beautiful beach

2) Also not far away from an area where we could do a regular life (shopping, entertainment, etc). Basically, we dont want to live in an off-the-limits region.

3) The bungalow should be decked out with kitchen, living room, toilet, bedroom, A/C, etc

4) We also would require broadband internet connection. How difficult would that be to acquire? it's essential for professional porpouses.

Are there any residential lodges with already-setup bungalows/apartments like this? how much would that cost per month?

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Hector & Leila.

Good evening.

My girlfriend and I are thinking about moving to Thailand for about half a year moreless, probably somewhere by the beach in the Krabi area. We are looking to rent a nice bungalow and we wonder what would be the best course of action.

Our needs are as follow:

1) Nearby a beautiful beach

2) Also not far away from an area where we could do a regular life (shopping, entertainment, etc). Basically, we dont want to live in an off-the-limits region.

3) The bungalow should be decked out with kitchen, living room, toilet, bedroom, A/C, etc

4) We also would require broadband internet connection. How difficult would that be to acquire? it's essential for professional porpouses.

Are there any residential lodges with already-setup bungalows/apartments like this? how much would that cost per month?

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Hector & Leila.

Hi Hector & Leila,

Welcome to forum, You will find a lot of very helpful people here but I am afraid I can not help you this time.

I am going to Krabi though in April - 12th approx as I here very nice.

All the best I like the idea of 6 months ( a bit like putting a toe in) :o:D

Big Toe