American Is Facing Death Penalty In North Korea

webfact

What, a tour guide in North Korea? So basically showing North Koreans around their own country?

As he's American you'd have to assume he was showing foreign tourists around North Korea.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Foreigners aren't allowed into North Korea are they?

What, a tour guide in North Korea? So basically showing North Koreans around their own country?

As he's American you'd have to assume he was showing foreign tourists around North Korea.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile appForeigners aren't allowed into North Korea are they?

If they're on a prearranged package tour yes.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I want to know if they beat a confession out of him, or if they simply lied about that part.

I don't remember hearing anything about any "advanced interrogation" (as my government likes to call torture) the last couple of times this happened. I'll assume they simply lied about it.

I think they beat the hell out him.

This guy was a tour guide taking pictures of starving kids.

And Francis Gary Powers was piloting a weather flight that got lost.

There's probably a lot more going on here that we'll never know.

I agree.

I feel for the poor guy, but there have been a few tourists/hikers the last few years who accidental wandered over the border to Iran, Afghanistan, N-Korea.

Smart enough to get them to the other side of the world, but too stupid to understand they should try to find out where the borders are to the bad guys?

The US can trade Rush Limbaugh for the guy.

It would be more appropriate to send him a hater like you.

Kenneth Bae is a United States citizen seized by a hostile foreign government and charged with seeking to overthrow that government. The gang in Pyongyang is a mob the U.S. government has to deal strictly with as they recognize no laws, only their own arbitrary whims.

Washington is wisely keeping quiet on this. Kim would love an open spat over such a thing. I think we can expect Bill Richardson or Jimmy Carter, possibly Bill Clinton again but I sort of doubt that, to go over there to try to diffuse this and perhaps a few of the present problems there as a whole. We need a serious envoy to go over there now to look Kim and/or his main henchmen in the eye, size 'em up, stare 'em down.

We don't need to give away the store, nor will we. This is a part of a familiar pattern because people behave patterned lives, psychopaths such as the Pyongyang gang especially. So this is an open opportunity for the U.S. and its NE Asia allies.

As for Rush Linbaugh, a college dropout who hasn't ever done a day of military service to his country - I don't think he was even a Boy Scout - I'd like to see him get out of the radio studio and especially out of his Palm Beach FL mansion to actually put his arse on the line for the country he keeps crowing about. I don't mean to make a major issue of Limbaugh at this thread. All the same, I did check this out today:

http://www.celebrityhousepictures.com/rush-limbaugh.php

Edited by Publicus