Night Life Hh

infinity11

recently overnighted in hua hin (or as a thai friend says, thonglor by the sea) on a drive up from suratthani.

avoid soi bintabaht and environs unless you want to see where skanks go to expire.

A mate and i spent an hour watching the yaba dealing lads and the ladies on the pipe dancing out front of some sort of karakoke live music bar just up from the 7--11 there. we were back at the hotel and asleep by midnight with no complaints.

just .. go on down and have a walk round.. not difficult..

there are a few places up near Hilton.. It would seem there is a rocking brilliant club about 5kms outside Hua Hin between Cha am and hua hin..

El Murphys if you like live rock with no "skanks' as candypants eloquently put itsmile.png

• Like 1

Could it be, that Cha-Am is worse?

Last time I was there, I was directed to Soi Bus-Station. Yes, there actually were a handful of Farang bars. Covering all those bars, I counted exactly 2 ladies that displayed "availability" that night.

Wow !!

Cheers.

yeah its really, really boring here - all the hookers go to the 'cat bar' aka karaoke after the hooker bars close at about 2am.

the hooker bars are in soi binterbhat and also soi 80 - soi 80 is even worse than soi binterbhat as the girls are even more ugly than the ones at soi binterbhat.

I plan on heading to bangkok or maybe pattaya for a night out this weekend as its that bad here - ok for a base, but v.v.bad for a night out.

if you can stand thai music all night long, you could head to 'HI 4' which is very close to soi 7 heading towards Cha Am - its busy with loads of thais - all you do here is get a bottle of whiskey and a few mixers and get drunk at a small table standing up - sometimes even have a thai band playing even more thai music.

• Like 1

yeah its really, really boring here - all the hookers go to the 'cat bar' aka karaoke after the hooker bars close at about 2am.

the hooker bars are in soi binterbhat and also soi 80 - soi 80 is even worse than soi binterbhat as the girls are even more ugly than the ones at soi binterbhat.

I plan on heading to bangkok or maybe pattaya for a night out this weekend as its that bad here - ok for a base, but v.v.bad for a night out.

if you can stand thai music all night long, you could head to 'HI 4' which is very close to soi 7 heading towards Cha Am - its busy with loads of thais - all you do here is get a bottle of whiskey and a few mixers and get drunk at a small table standing up - sometimes even have a thai band playing even more thai music.

Thanks for this honest "input". But it's not for me!

Cheers.

i think hua hin is great for a night out..... if you have some good company then there are plenty of bars and beers and girls about, plus a few discos worth checking out late on

surely better than a lot of the towns and cities near to where i am from in england

its warm, its cheap, the food is good...... happy nights thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

Last time I was there, I was directed to Soi Bus-Station. Yes, there actually were a handful of Farang bars. Covering all those bars, I counted exactly 2 ladies that displayed "availability" that night.

Wow !!

Cheers.

Went there once and a few bars but as for fun, full of 40+ year old mongers posing as 'cashiers' that mostly smelt like dirty buffalos......most already had their long term cash cows so service not the best.....still if that sort of thing rocks your boat its ok

I enjoyed my visit there earlier this year.

Good food, good service, laid back and friendly.

Never bored.

It made a refreshing change from Pattaya, which is where I live.

Band at El Coyotes a match for the best here.

I`d happily go again for a break.smile.png

• Like 1

Never bored.

I`d happily go again for a break.

El Coyotes or El Murphies???

Maybe they changed the name

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6

Never bored.

I`d happily go again for a break.

El Coyotes or El Murphies???

Maybe they changed the name

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6

Apologies, El Murphys.biggrin.png

• 2 months later...

I wish Hua Hin was still the same as it was 10 years or more ago, it's growing too fast as it is. I liked the way it was, almost time to find a quieter place a little further south.

Hua Hin is about to spill over, or become a mirror image of Pattaya.

Wow !!

Cheers.

Cha-am is like a Thai version of Eastbourne, certainly as far as the ex-pat population goes. 'Exciting night life' in Cha-am doesn't exist.....