Tire Pressure Monitoring System (Tpms) Kit

The better ones (as per your link) need to go *inside* the tire, so not a DIY install... Avoid ones that just screw onto the valve stem outside - they have a reputation of getting flung off at speed and/or stolen.

Plenty of vendors in TH for these, just search google.co.th for "tpms" :)

The better ones (as per your link) need to go *inside* the tire, so not a DIY install... Avoid ones that just screw onto the valve stem outside - they have a reputation of getting flung off at speed and/or stolen.

Plenty of vendors in TH for these, just search google.co.th for "tpms" smile.png

Awesome, thanks. Yeah, I will have to get it installed next time I change tires.

Just realized, some of the TPMS also record temperature.

Toyota used to have those as an extra when I got my Tuna managed to get it as a free-bee work's very and save's all the buggering around with having to check your tyre presures it gives you a read out every 10sec or so on each of your tyres temp and pressure one of the good thing's is if you get a problem with any tyre it give's you an audible warning enabling you to stop and check it out. you can get 5 of the thing's so you can have it fitted on the spare that's if you want it my set up has been fitted for well over 3 years and never had a problem regarding it working. or telling the correct pressure. Lots of peep's will call it a toy but it does the job.

N/B I think the cost was arround 4,000bt fitted from Toyota.