Central Pattaya Fairground “Headache” For Pattaya Police

Rimmer

Central Pattaya Fairground “headache” for Pattaya Police

fair-3.jpg
PATTAYA:--A Central Pattaya fairground which was visited by Pattaya Police early on Monday Morning following complaints from local residents and allegations that illegal gambling was taking place at the location, is still operating as normal, despite warnings from the Police to comply with the law or be shutdown.

We secretly filmed at the fairground, located on the site of the old Xzyte Discotheque, late on Tuesday Night and saw stalls offering patrons the chance to win cuddly toys in exchange for money, operating as normal and a loud concert was once again at sound levels which could affect local residents
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/85479/central-pattaya-fairground-headache-pattaya-police/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-05-01

We secretly filmed at the fairground, located on the site of the old Xzyte Discotheque, late on Tuesday Night and saw stalls offering patrons the chance to win cuddly toys in exchange for money.

God forbid whatever next the shock horror!

• Like 1

We secretly filmed at the fairground, located on the site of the old Xzyte Discotheque, late on Tuesday Night and saw stalls offering patrons the chance to win cuddly toys in exchange for money.

God forbid whatever next the shock horror!

+1

The BIB only show when there is money involved. More money than a stuffy toy is worth to get them off their butts..

Sure, they are enforcing the law but the fine has been prepaid.

Edited by DiNiro

I'd be far more concerned about the noise levels than the possibility of any gambling involving stuffed toys.

In a Tesco food hall recently I measured 80dB (alarm clock) while I sat eating lunch. It rose to 90dB (stock car stereo) as the cleaning lady cleared the table next to me. Too much for me. I'll not go again. I'd sooner sit at a roadside cafe listening to the de-muffled motorbikes pass.