Thailand Company Formation Questions

I am Canadian, wanting to form a company in Thailand. It would be selling selling Thai made clothing, online, internationally. Mostly retail, and a little wholesale. I want to use the minimum starting capital.

1. Would this fall under List 3 of restricted businesses in the FBA?
  2. Can it be a 100% foreign owned company?
  3. If not, what percent can I own as a foreigner?
  4. Is it possible for me to legally have control of the company?
  5. Assuming 2 million baht for starting capital is needed, do I actually have to have the full 2 million, or can some percent of it just be on paper?
  6. Is it possible to borrow some of the starting capital from family for company formation, and pay it back after formation?
  7. Employing 4 Thai people is fine for me, and I want a work permit, but if it means I need to physically have more that 1 mil starting capital, I wonder if I could manage my company without a work permit.

Thanks in advance!

An export only company can be 100% foreign owned, please note that you cannot sell anything inside Thailand. However, the company still need three shareholders but you can hold the controlling shares.

You should have at the bare minimum 25% in paid up capital to start the company. You will need to pay into the social fund on 4 Thai employees to obtain a work permit and you must have
a physical location where the employees work to be fully compliant with the law.

[sunbeltlegal][/sunbeltlegal]