Where To Learn The Piano

fanciman

• 2 months later...
:o My daughter study piano with a foreigner music teacher at Jazz and Classical Institute next to BTS Chongnonsi on Silom road. She loves to study overthere. Music Teachers are thais and foriegners with highly music experiences. Here, they are offering a New york music curriculum which is really different from the japanist one. if you would like to visit, here is the contact info. www.jazzthailand.com email: [email protected] Edited by anne1979

:o My daughter study piano with a foreigner music teacher at Jazz and Classical Institute next to BTS Chongnonsi on Silom road. She loves to study overthere. Music Teachers are thais and foriegners with highly music experiences. Here, they are offering a New york music curriculum which is really different from the japanist one. if you would like to visit, here is the contact info. www.jazzthailand.com email: [email protected]

What are New York and Japanese curriculums -what is the difference in them? I am from the UK and was taught piano when I was younger - I guess we use the Uk curriculum? I know the Trinity College is popular in Thailand, though.

I agree with one of the other posters though - learning in a class is a waste of time!

:o My daughter study piano with a foreigner music teacher at Jazz and Classical Institute next to BTS Chongnonsi on Silom road. She loves to study overthere. Music Teachers are thais and foriegners with highly music experiences. Here, they are offering a New york music curriculum which is really different from the japanist one. if you would like to visit, here is the contact info. www.jazzthailand.com email: [email protected]

What are New York and Japanese curriculums -what is the difference in them? I am from the UK and was taught piano when I was younger - I guess we use the Uk curriculum? I know the Trinity College is popular in Thailand, though.

I agree with one of the other posters though - learning in a class is a waste of time!

The difference between the japanist and new york (uk) one is rote learning and conceptual thinking. And only private music lessons will be offering from what they have told me.

I really agree with you about the class lesson which doesn't work well.