Year Round Songkran. How Would You React?

ghworker2010

I enjoyed Songkran immensely in Bangkok and even headed down to Pat's for more action. It was pleasurable throwing buckets of cold water over people in dry clothes.

I am thinking of adopting my own year round Songkran policy and intend to carry around my machine gun style water pistol everywhere I go. The question I have for you is.... how would you react if you were sitting in a bar having a beer and a farang walks past you and squirts water in your face or on your clothes? Would you laugh it off or are you an uptight farang / thai national.

thanks for your opinions..

I am not an uptight person whatsoever,and if a light sprinkling came my way, iwould just think he was stupid, if a cold bucket then he will go down to the floor.If he is a huge guy then i have people who would help to teach him a lesson

It is only fun if both parties want to play, if not it is an attack.

I suggest you test your little water fun on a large group of Thai motor cycle taxi drivers, preferable while they have lunch, read a newspaper or play with their new mobile phone. Have fun and enjoy it.

Best you go home now,whilst still alive.

A wooden box awaits,if you continue ad, lib, Song ran.

Are you sure you're not using your parents computer,without permission.

I urge everyone to.ignore these sorts of posts. They almost always come from trolls with scant number of posts.

What they do.after signing up is comment a bit to get their post # up.

Then they bait you with this sort of nonsense.

Posters putying this sort of crap should be immediately identifiedvas trolls snd banned

This had to.be the stupid thing Ive read here in a long time.

• Like 1