Glamour And Glitz At Miss Tiffany Universe 2013 In Pattaya

webfact

None of them have a woman's "plumbing".

You've checked them all down there, have you?

I think he means These MEN don't have the plumbing to give birth, little things like a womb etc. Only women can give birth MEN can not. They will never be women and can dress up as much as they like and prance around in lipstick but these blokes are still men and always will be MEN.

Prettiest chick with a dick. WOW

Hate to break the bad news but men are not chicks. Hetrosexuals loves chicks which are real women. This is more the gay scene, straight guys avoid these MEN and love real women, you know the type of people who actually have a virgina.

Nothing against the gay community but each unto thier own, we all have a sexual preference some blokes like other blokes and some like women.

...and some like people with a virgina!

Vaginas are popular as well.....................tongue.png

I would say man on man it would have to be the gay community who bed ladyboys.

I'm sorry you lack imagination. The straight men that bed the ladyboys ... don't.

Anyway I did an infamous poll on this topic a while back. The vast majority of the self identified gay men were NOT into ladyboys sexually while a much higher percentage of self identified straight men WERE into them. Any quick research on the net will give you the same result. But you can think what you like, right or wrong.

Some people might get confused because in many countries different sexual minorities, gay men/lesbians/bisexuals/transgenders have ALLIED themselves POLITICALLY as they usually share common civil rights goals.

Ladyboys are men so the guys that bed these guys are definately not hetro. Straight men like women and not men that is why they are called straights and not gays. Man on Man sex is part of the gay community and not the hetro.thumbsup.gif A 100% straight guy would not look at a guy dressed in womens clothing. Take it from a straight guy.

Speaking straight to straight Chooka, I would agree with most of what you say above. However, I am a bit worried about the line:

"A 100% straight guy would not look at a guy dressed in womens clothing".

In my earlier days in Pattaya, I used to pay a great deal of attention to this area. Have always found it is better to have knowledge of the subject than be surprised later..............thumbsup.gif

Probably it is just as well that I am married, faithful and not drinking anymore......................tongue.png

I was watching the 'Ladyboys 2' tv program and one of the men (Scott) said," you have to be gay to not find a Ladyboy attractive."

Very true.

Maybe that's going to be on the "homosexuality test" from the Thai government for gay civil union applicants.

Your penis gets engorged looking at this ladyboy beauty queen? You fail! NOT GAY!

• Like 1

I was watching the 'Ladyboys 2' tv program and one of the men (Scott) said," you have to be gay to not find a Ladyboy attractive."

Very true.

definately not true, as a straight guy I do not find MEN attractive. Men definately do not arouse me in anyway. I think if you find these men attractive or sexually arousing then you would have to be gay and definately not hetro.

Sorry but I think you know absolutely nothing about 100% straight guys, ladyboys are a huge turnoff but women will arouse a man from a coma.

Very true.

Maybe that's going to be on the "homosexuality test" from the Thai government for gay civil union applicants.

Your penis gets engorged looking at this ladyboy beauty queen? You fail! NOT GAY!

A straight guys penis will not get aroused looking at men in womens clothing sorry..

Very true.

definately not true, as a straight guy I do not find MEN attractive. Men definately do not arouse me in anyway. I think if you find these men attractive or sexually arousing then you would have to be gay and definately not hetro.

Sorry but I think you know absolutely nothing about 100% straight guys, ladyboys are a huge turnoff but women will arouse a man from a coma.

I think you can speak for YOURSELF only. As is well documented, the majority of men who are attracted to female presenting transsexuals identify as HETEROSEXUAL. I've never known even one mainstream gay male who has the slightest sexual interest in female presenting transsexuals. In the USA I have also known some female presenting transsexuals and they have whined to me: it is IMPOSSIBLE for them get laid in a gay bar!

It's more common though for some gay men to be attracted to what are sometimes called "femme" boys. NOT the same thing at all because they still present as MALES. Your issue is obsession with GENITALS or former GENITALS. Sexual orientation is MUCH more complex than that.

Obviously there is a huge variation in human sexuality. Not everyone fits neatly in a label box. So talking in generalities is a given.

Well as a straight guy, I can tell you 100% without hesitation straights are not interested in men whether they dress as men or dress in womens clothing (ladyboys) to a straight guy a ladyboy is still a man no matter how much lipstick he puts on his face he is still a man and a real turnoff to 100% straight guys.

You may have a few bi guys who find them appealing but a straight does not. Bi guys are not straight.

Very true.

I think your one of those people that is always right and nothing people say is going to change that.

I would like to add one thing. You look at a women and get aroused, then you find out its a man. Are you gay now? Because thats what you are saying. They say, "the most beautiful women in Thailand are men".

My Thai wife agrees.

• Like 2

Very true.

I think your one of those people that is always right and nothing people say is going to change that.

I would like to add one thing. You look at a women and get aroused, then you find out its a man. Are you gay now? Because thats what you are saying. They say, "the most beautiful women in Thailand are men".

My Thai wife agrees.

I am definately not say I am always right. What I am saying is that as a hetrosexual man I do not find men appealing and it doesn't matter if the man is dressed in womens clothing I still don't find HIM sexually attractive. It's a straight thing we don't go for men we go for women.

It a personal choice and as a straight man I find ladyboys and men a real turn off. If knowing what a straight man likes is always being right then so be it.

It's not everyday that we hear from a 100 percent heterosexual though. coffee1.gif

Thank you I'm flatteredthumbsup.gif we may be a minority buy the gay and bisexual community have nothing to fear from us and we definately won't be stealing your men.

It's not everyday that we hear from a 100 percent heterosexual though. coffee1.gif

Thank you I'm flatteredthumbsup.gif we may be a minority buy the gay and bisexual community have nothing to fear from us and we definately won't be stealing your men.

That's good to know. From my team, we won't be stealing any of your transsexual beauty queens either!

• Like 2

That's good to know. From my team, we won't be stealing any of your transsexual beauty queens either!

Not my transexual queens, straight guys don't touch queens. Leave those things for the bisexuals. Men in womens clothing is a turnoff for us straights, revolting sorry.thumbsup.gif

Very true.

My Thai wife agrees.

This is a scene from an Australian comedy movie, and pretty much sums up the lady boys.

Not meant to offend, an actual aussie movie.

Very true.

My Thai wife agrees.

This is a scene from an Australian comedy movie, and pretty much sums up the lady boys.

Not meant to offend, an actual aussie movie.

You aren't registering the difference between DRAG QUEENS and actual transsexuals.

BTW, I used to know a famous San Francisco drag queen. He was 100 percent heterosexual, like you, with a wife and eight kids.

• Like 1

Exactly Jingthing. That was the point I'm trying to get through. But he is not listening. Drag queen = floop. Ladyboy from Miss Tiffany show = arousal, untill you find out its a man.

If he doesn't hear me this time, I'm going to talk to a wall.

• Like 1

Exactly Jingthing. That was the point I'm trying to get through. But he is not listening. Drag queen = floop. Ladyboy from Miss Tiffany show = arousal, untill you find out its a man.

If he doesn't hear me this time, I'm going to talk to a wall.

The men in the Miss Tiffany contest do not arouse me as I am straight and go for women not men.

I will say it again ladyboys do not arouse me they are still men in frocks whether they are miss tiffany, cross dressers, or what ever they are all the same to me and not women. They are men and sorry I do not get aroused by a man.

There was the case of this Thai beauty queen who tried to feed drugs to a five-years old. Here's her picture.

Looks like a ladyboy who tries to look like a girl, but is the real thing. Is, feels, smells, tastes like a real woman. Not like these LGBT fakes.

The men in the Miss Tiffany contest do not arouse me as I am straight and go for women not men.

I will say it again ladyboys do not arouse me they are still men in frocks whether they are miss tiffany, cross dressers, or what ever they are all the same to me and not women. They are men and sorry I do not get aroused by a man.

what if you little bit drunk? Have you ever looked at really atractive ladyboy and lusted after her, thinking surely she was born a woman? It can be very confusing sometimes, you know..

Looks a bit better than the trash at Nana Plaza and now I have noticed a lot of Phillipine LBs there. If you ask how I know? it's by there accent when they open there trash mouth.

'eir'....

Looks a bit better than the trash at Nana Plaza and now I have noticed a lot of Phillipine LBs there. If you ask how I know? it's by there accent when they open there trash mouth.

You should ease up on the rhetoric there dude. You're slandering Filipinos and Ladyboys in one sentence. Just like any other group, transexuals can be decent people - of course you label them all as "trash" by default... which leads to the question - who is the trash here? - you or the people you are slandering?

BTW, last year a Philippine LB won the International Queen contest. I saw him/her interviewed on Philippine TV. She was very gracious and intelligent - you could learn something. She had no trouble going by the name Kevin. She said her parents gave her that name, so she'll keep it out of respect for them.

Edited by tropo
  • Like 2

I would say man on man it would have to be the gay community who bed ladyboys.

I'm sorry you lack imagination. The straight men that bed the ladyboys ... don't.

Anyway I did an infamous poll on this topic a while back. The vast majority of the self identified gay men were NOT into ladyboys sexually while a much higher percentage of self identified straight men WERE into them. Any quick research on the net will give you the same result. But you can think what you like, right or wrong.

Some people might get confused because in many countries different sexual minorities, gay men/lesbians/bisexuals/transgenders have ALLIED themselves POLITICALLY as they usually share common civil rights goals.

Chooka is so confused he doesn't know which way to turn. He's probably homophobic and insecure about his sexuality. I suspect he really wants to take a pretty ladyboy for a spin, but he's too worried about his manly reputation to take the plunge.

Straight men are interested in Ladyboys. Gay men aren't. There's nothing complicated about it. He thinks sexuality is dictated by the organs you fancy. Straight men into ladyboys have a fetish for the penis, that's the only difference. It doesn't make them gay. They enjoy playing with it. Gay men love men, everything about a man, not just the penis. Am I straight because I love vaginas - is that all there is to a female?

The reality is that ladyboys are not male or female. Trust Thailand to understand the problem as they often label them as a third gender.

If a straight guy fancies ladyboys, that makes him a straight guy who fancies ladyboys. There's really no need to complicate matters further than that.

Edited by tropo
  • Like 2