Access Vip Lane/park At Suvarnabhumi

Sometimes I need to pick up friends or family and I prefer parking at VIP because I would have easy access to the arrivals near exits 9/10. Furthermore I don't need to watch my car and no guards stopping me for not having an airport pass holder.

So how do all other cars there apart from AOT limousines get to park there with a normal license plate like I have?

I would like to know, and also where I can get this pass, where can I buy one? I'm sure it's possible somehow in a legit way.

• Like 1

They have a traven agency license and pay anually to Suvarnabhumi airport to park and get through there.

In case you really want to get through, speak Thai to the guard and give him a tip :)

Interesting, nah that's the thing I don't want to bribe them at all. They can get angry as its a matter of national security lol ;)

Anyhow, I'll drop by a travel agency and see what they can do for me ;-)

The reason why I know about that travel agency license thingy is that last year I organized a conference and had to pick up people at the airport.

Travel agencies pay airport tax so they can get through there. I only got through by explaining to the guard that I was with them and I paid a 100 THB gratitude fee :)