Lumpini Park Changing Rooms

English Noodles

Hi there, does anyone know if they have changing rooms at lumpini park. What i mean is that if i go in my work clothes with a bag containing my running gear, is there anywhere i can get changed and leave my bag and work gear while i run, Then after running change back to my work gear?

Thanks. Noodles.

PS. I have seen the building neer one of the entrances where people seem to go but not sure if they are just toilets, I usualy get changed in the car but have had a little accident and it is in for repair. :o

There's a swimming pool on Rama 4 side of the park (south) so there should be a locker room there but I've never seen the swimming pool open in the evenings. Other than that I don't think I have seen any locker room in the park.

PS. I have seen the building neer one of the entrances where people seem to go but not sure if they are just toilets, I usualy get changed in the car but have had a little accident and it is in for repair. :o

If it's the one at the entrance on Wireless Rd. yes, it is just a toilet. I usually get changed in my car too.

several of the toilets have showers in too where you can get changed. alternatively you can just get changed inside the toilet area.

you can leave your possessions and clothes with the attendants for 5 baht. the block i always use is near the swimming pool (only for thai kids by the way so you cant use the lockers there), never had any problems.