Yorkies, Pies, Sausages Not Available In Chiang Mai ?

worgeordie

Yorkies been a Pattaya based company, I thought best to post here,

to find out if they are still in business ?

As all their products used to be available in Rim Ping Supermarket,but

for the last several weeks,there has been no stock at all available at all.

Their Pork Pies and Black pudding where the best I have had in Thailand,

So if anyone knows what the problem is please post

Thanks regards Worgeordie

That thread is over a year old and yorkies was still in business at least until a couple of days ago when I drove past their shop in Chayapruek.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I would suggest that the Songkran holiday meant retailers running down stocks as well as Yorkie's and others running down their manufacturing and inventories to match. Yorkies products have been similarly sparse to non-existent in Udon outlets but like raro, I managed to buy some pies, sausage rolls and cheese last Sunday at their shop. Unless the OP's supermarket is no longer dealing with Yorkies, I would assume products will be reappearing soon.

I picked up a cheese burger from there last week, so definitely still operating. They have moved, (Chaiapreuk) but only about 50 meters down the road. Also there sausages were in Villa Market in Bangkok this weekend, so if you have a Villa Market in CM, try there.

I would suggest that the Songkran holiday meant retailers running down stocks as well as Yorkie's and others running down their manufacturing and inventories to match. Yorkies products have been similarly sparse to non-existent in Udon outlets but like raro, I managed to buy some pies, sausage rolls and cheese last Sunday at their shop. Unless the OP's supermarket is no longer dealing with Yorkies, I would assume products will be reappearing soon.

Hi, I live in the Khon Kaen area and I'm a fan of the Yorkie products. Can you give me the names of the Udon outlets please?

Hi sasuage king do a good range of pies and back bacon and of course sasuages. they are between the inner and outer ring roads to the NE of chiang mai.not far from rim ping think the village is nang low

• 5 months later...

Because of new stricter laws in Thailand ( and about time too) suppliers to supermarkets are being turned away unless they hold an FDA license. Although Yorkies are fully legal, and have all the necessarry licenses to operate, they couldnt get an FDA in their old premises. Since they moved to the new location applications for the FDA were submitted and they have now been passed. I am told that Yorkies should be back in Chiang Mai within weeks.