Burglar Alarm

macahoom

I need a new alarm system for my house in Phuket.

I had a look at an old thread from 2010 and quite a few posters seemed to be happy with Security Safe Stop.

If any of you are reading this, are you still happy with their product/service?

Or has anyone else had a system installed that you can recommend?

Thank you.

Did you ever think about moving to a safe place to live? G4 does a great job.

Relevancy? The OP asked a very good question, it shouldn't deteriorate into another Phuket bashing thread.
  • Like 1

Did you ever think about moving to a safe place to live? G4 does a great job.

Relevancy? The OP asked a very good question, it shouldn't deteriorate into another Phuket bashing thread.

Ever since he moved away from Phuket he seems to be disgruntled, and is only making posts like this.

For all the years I lived in Phuket I really enjoyed it. Although some of the neighbors on Sai Yuan threatened to burn me out because of my religion was not the same as theirs, I never flinched. I have many great friends in Phuket and miss them all. However, personal safety in Phuket is a serious issue. I have used the services of Chris before and he is a first class guy. Your safety is in your hands and I don't think you can depend on the local authorities to protect your home. My mall front window and door was broken into and the thieves were caught on a video camera. Chris edited the tape and gave it to the police. Nothing ever happend and the thieves were never found. Although I had steel bars on my home windows they succeeded in cutting them but did not finish or get in the house. An alarm system on your house is a good investment.

Hi I made my own alarm system very cheap and easy to do, comprised of switches that switch on when a piston is released, eg by a door opening, allowing it to spring out, connected to loud bell , i put them on entry doors . you can also buy small stick on alarms in lotus, and other places

i also installed CCTV all over the area still have all the stuff but don't use CCTV or the switches.As once the home;s were a very busy half way house and we were concerned about break ins, I was away into Myanmar with the Thai navy and did not get home to phuket for three years, everything went out of use , could be reused, if you live near Rawai mail me, if you want to see the idea. downstairs in big C, there is, at the rear of the ground floor {phone sale's area] in the repair shop and sales. cameras and other gear also cables Patriot 9 ps would save money on an alarm company

I have used Security Safe Stop before and they are excellent.

Chris is an extremely helpful guy both when you are purchasing and in his after sales support. I have called him a few times in the years since he completed my installation and he always is helpful. Highly recommended.

I thought I'd update this, just in case anyone is interested.

I used Security Safe Stop for my new alarm system and found the whole process very satisfactory.

The system seems to work very well and – not always the case in Phuket - the installers were friendly, knowledgable, conscientious and efficient.

And, as a few posters have stated, Chris, the boss, is a nice guy and on the ball.

Very happy!