Would You Still Visit?

game4shame

Would you still visit if Thai women showed no interest in Western blokes whatsoever?  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As requested following on from the 'naughty nightlife' thread!!

Be honest now :D I was - just imagine being on a night out and the girls blanking you completely!!

................it would feel...................just like home!! :D:o

:D

Edited by game4shame

If everybody is 100% honest with their vote, the results should be interesting, providing that there are enough diverse participants. TV does seem to be top heavy with happy couples, which might sway the poll.......Let's see :o

If everybody is 100% honest with their vote, the results should be interesting, providing that there are enough diverse participants. TV does seem to be top heavy with happy couples, which might sway the poll.......Let's see :D

but the blokes that are in relationships have to imagine they're single when voting. :o

few yes votes already - forgot to say, no straight girls or gay blokes allowed to vote :D

Edited by game4shame

Sure I would .... maybe being gay has something to do with my answer though
Already have a gf, so this may skew the poll as well. :D

see below:

but the blokes that are in relationships have to imagine they're single when voting.

few yes votes already - forgot to say, no straight girls or gay blokes allowed to vote

please alter your votes as necessary!! ie gay blokes, straight girls cancel out your vote and blokes in relationships re-consider your vote!!

I should have cleared up the rules at the start!!! this could get messy!! :o

Edited by game4shame

Dudes should always vote no anyway cause relatinships are always teetering on the brink. So if dudes suddenly have no partner then of course they would not visit this place. I mean come on dudes, why on earth come here if you have no chick? I'd be going to a place with some really sincere people if this were my case, like Cuba for example. Thailand would drop out of my top 10 into about the 145th country on my list. Dig that

If you are single, why would you want to go to any place, Thailand or otherwise, where the local women were totally disinteresred in you?

this poll is done purely on request. interesting to see how honest we are!! :D

suppose im trying to help the OP of the naughty nightlife thread determine stats on tourists visiting for the main reason of 'Thai women'.

the naughty nightlife thread showed plenty of people would go without go-gos/shows but would they go without the Thai women? :o

Still vote "Yes" - love the place and no doubt my charms would eventually find love.

......with a Thai woman!!! :o:D:D

Why is it that everyone thinks people just come here for the easy availablity of the bar girls. SOME people come here for the place and the Thai paople and way of life. So yes I would still come here if all the girls ignored me. And it is a blessing not to be hassled by girls when all you want is a beer to wash away the dust from a long days M/bike ride around a beautiful country. And for the record I'm single / hetro and think women are the most divine things created. Cheers all H2oDunc :D

Still vote "Yes" - love the place and no doubt my charms would eventually find love.

Not necessarily, odds are generally for it because of the shear numbers, but easily could meet a western lady in Thailand and fall in love. Not to mention all my prior relationships were with western ladies. :D

Not necessarily, odds are generally for it because of the shear numbers, but easily could meet a western lady in Thailand and fall in love. Not to mention all my prior relationships were with western ladies. :D

Everyone who reads TV knows that britmaverick is a genuine good guy and that some gorgeous Farang women would fall for him if Thais weren't interested, however, everyone else that voted 'Yes" is lying! :D

I'm glad you refer to Western blokes in general, and not just me.

I suffer from a rare disorder that renders me completely invisible to almost all women. The only women who can see me are gay, which accounts for my life of near-chastity.

So my answer is: Not only would I still visit if Thai girls took absolutely no interest in me - I do.

Everyone who reads TV knows that britmaverick is a genuine good guy and that some gorgeous Farang women would fall for him if Thais weren't interested, however, everyone else that voted 'Yes" is lying! :D

Uh I'll take that as a compliment I think.... :o

I vote yes. The food is great, it's great for shopping, there's plenty of culture and there are some great beaches / sea / islands. It doesn't have to be about the women......for most part.

Why is it that everyone thinks people just come here for the easy availablity of the bar girls

chill out mate :D this poll was meant as a bit of fun and to accompany the naughty nightlife thread (i suggest you read it first).

no-one's criticizing or stereotyping. :D

everyone else that voted 'Yes" is lying! :D

:o

Touchy touchy. Must be the weather

all good humoured!! :D

ok, ill admit, im ever so slightly p****d off I messed up by forgetting to list poll rules!!!! :D

straight blokes only

if you're in a relationship, pretend you're single

if you live in Thailand, think back to when you didn't

etc

:o

Edited by game4shame

Well... I vo´ed righ´! An´ well, it just weren´t right innit? It was 15 - 15... No it´s 16 15 in favour of yes....

I´d cvome back in a minute.. I´ve got such a great network of mates there that I love and miss... A lifestyle, I adored. The women, they weren´t my main thing.

But keep the young tourist birds flying though, hey...

Why is it that everyone thinks people just come here for the easy availablity of the bar girls. SOME people come here for the place and the Thai paople and way of life. So yes I would still come here if all the girls ignored me. And it is a blessing not to be hassled by girls when all you want is a beer to wash away the dust from a long days M/bike ride around a beautiful country. And for the record I'm single / hetro and think women are the most divine things created. Cheers all H2oDunc :D

dont know why but ive been reading this post over and over and its getting me annoyed!! :o

who, exactly, thinks 'people just come here for the easy availablity of the bar girls'? where is that stereotype mentioned in this topic?

and why are 'bar girls' highlighted? we're discussing Thai women in general, no-one mentioned bar girls specifically!! :D

this is a poll, a light-hearted poll, on request from and accompanying the naughty nightlife thread.

there are no right or wrong answers. as well as the poll being requested, I thought it would be interesting to see how important the Thai women are when deciding to visit and how honest straight blokes are on this forum. :D

people who vote 'no' dont necessarily visit Thailand only for women (me included) but - as i imagined - would re-consider visiting if the women showed no interest in them.

rant over :D

didn't come here for sex or companionship the first time ... why would it matter after that? Coming here has been the best thing for years in my life ... maybe after another few years it'll be time to move on ... maybe it'll be time to settle in :-)