Markets And Stalls

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@ Robby...One can get some great shots at this time of the day.

Surprising just who is up at the time. Getting up tho is the hard part!

No problem for me, up before daylight most every day, habit of a lifetime.

Mostly been out looking for birds but very few around at this time so will get around the market in the morning

Trouble I have is getting the light just right, one morning its heavy overcast and almost black, the next bright at the same time, will persist.

Loads of activity early, the fresh markets start about 1 or 2 in the morning and are mostly finished by 10, people come from miles around to get things for the small shops and restaurants, hardly room to swing a camera.

Will try next week to get some pix to give an idea of the bustle.

@ Robby...One can get some great shots at this time of the day.

Surprising just who is up at the time. Getting up tho is the hard part!

No problem for me, up before daylight most every day, habit of a lifetime.

Mostly been out looking for birds but very few around at this time so will get around the market in the morning

Trouble I have is getting the light just right, one morning its heavy overcast and almost black, the next bright at the same time, will persist.

Loads of activity early, the fresh markets start about 1 or 2 in the morning and are mostly finished by 10, people come from miles around to get things for the small shops and restaurants, hardly room to swing a camera.

Will try next week to get some pix to give an idea of the bustle.

I love early mornings. Like you, usually for the birds or to go running but maybe I should hit the markets more.....

I am not saying anything that might incriminate me! tongue.pngbiggrin.png

Ohw com'on... Usually it's the other way around...tongue.png

Eye for an eye and all that...whistling.gif ^

Well I did not want to say it was you looking .... but you made me do it now! tongue.png

here is another candid shot.... on to T shirts and shoes for your new attire !!!!! biggrin.png

IMG_5278.JPG

I am not saying anything that might incriminate me! tongue.pngbiggrin.png

Ohw com'on... Usually it's the other way around...tongue.png

Eye for an eye and all that...whistling.gif ^

Well I did not want to say it was you looking .... but you made me do it now! tongue.png

here is another candid shot.... on to T shirts and shoes for your new attire !!!!! biggrin.png

IMG_5278.JPG

That's DAL's backside again innit? I can tell from the nuclear green MD bottle...hope nobody

was exposed.....tongue.png