Markets And Stalls

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Agree with Goompas' view but feel that one should be able to query the placement of an image if it's clearly out of context of the threads heading. I'm not suggesting that the image in question is such, but look how many motorcycles/bikes AND people threads are without people. Certain threads, e.g. Traditional Street are somewhat open to interpretation but diplomatically pointing out that maybe the image doesn't fit the theme can only benefit all. Maybe?

My view on this, is there can be too many threads or perhaps there is already?...

I know I have been an offender of doing this, but I just do not see the point of having two threads on say motorbikes or bikes ( one with or with out people)

To me it does not make sense, and really it does or should not matter.... at least on this forum.... but if people here really want to be sticklers about rules and regulations, my days here might be numbered...

^^ SJ, I am with you, mate. It seems some posters feel a need to rock the boat in this calm forum: I cannot for the life of me, understand why.....

<Thinks>..........We don't have a "Rocking boat" thread yet do we? Maybe some folk would be happier there! whistling.gif

Hat....coat....dodging the door on my way out.

Byeeeeee!