How Long Do Thais/chinese Keep Their Beauty - Ageing

Jaybonnaza

I STATE thai/chinese as this is the my wifes background, so like to get a understanding as im guessing tha culture will be different to mixed.

chinese ladies usually look pretty even when they are forty

farang ladies same

thai well going sour in most cases

yes i know i get uglier as i get older, however at 26 i still look 22 (very young looking man), naturally i dont want to look 28 when 35 and my wife 40.... ** my worst fear, i notice many farang have gf, wifes 5-10 yrs younger than them where we are the same age.

looking back through our pictures...

wife with mum, age 21 and now 26 same as me (2nd pic).

so question is how long will she remain beautiful (not that ill get shot off her of course but curious to know).

(with all the treatments she has or clinics she goes to to remain young looking i hope its working ha ha

My personal view is the black hair and the dark skin she has obtained in phuket (inc dye) has made her look older.

post-177838-0-07969500-1368045255_thumb.

post-177838-0-62893900-1368045435_thumb.

My personal view is she's not really that beautiful.

Each to their own bud . For me she is and for many other men who gawp (annoying for us)

But the post is more about how long will she be "full of life " unroll she looks sour like the old hags on Chinese movies

In most cases you would be right how ever her mum is thai and her father Chinese

Completely mixup up

Her sister has taken on characstics of mother , pompoy lol nam on the other hand slim, small boned 47kilo

Also tall

So can't compare and get answer like that

Look at the mother. That's your future wife. If you can handle the moms looks, then your good ta go.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

In many cases you are not very far wrong, but life style and living conditions will change a person's looks as they age. In the typical hard life of a middle aged Thai woman of modest means she will age a lot quicker. Women who eat properly and take care of themselves they will hold their looks farther into old age. But, you can never stop Father Time.

Stay with the family.

She's a good looking girl now.

Mom is not bad either, now.

As for the future - there is the sister.

Found a good family - stay! Family is the most important thing in LOS.laugh.png

Another guy sprouting of about some distant chinese heritage lol .dude open ur eyes she no more than a village girl and once the money is gone so will you be .good luck convincing me otherwise hahah

• Like 2

In my opinion neither are the slightest bit attractive , youthful and my wife who is thai/chinese/korean/european/alien is far prettier.

You need to get over yourself.

Try looking inwards instead.

In my opinion neither are the slightest bit attractive , youthful and my wife who is thai/chinese/korean/european/alien is far prettier.

You wouldn't have a photo of your thai/chinese/korean/european/alien beauty from the inside, per chance?laugh.png

Take it easy. Just a joke...

• Like 1

You wouldn't have a photo of your thai/chinese/korean/european/alien beauty from the inside, per chance?:lol:

She's busy getting her 13th Masters Degree at Yale.

• Like 1

Instead of worrying what she will look like in the future, why not simply be content with what you have now?

You / she may not be around in 10 / 20 years time.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

It is impossible to say what she will look like later in life. There are many women who begin to blossom in their 30's (my favourite age group) yet others start to begin the long slide downhill, especially after 40. But there are too many factors involved to know.

The answer (in my opinion) to this question as to why Thai women age very rapidly, is in the poor quality of beauty products they use.

They have plethora of perfectly natural and cheap slow-cosmetics products used by their grand mothers for generations but now prefer to buy cute packaged toxic crap at the market.

Educate your wife to slow-co ad you will save money as well as her look.

Edited by Kitsune

Man, I'd love hate to see some of the 'oil paintings' who start these threads ...... wink.png

I guess I'm the only guy on TV who looks in the mirror and doesn't see George Clooney. Bizarrely, I dont see him on the streets or in the bars around lower Suk / central Pattaya either - clearly, I need to get my eyes checked. blink.png

The high cheek boned slender faced Chinese are classic beauties,beautiful figures too, now they do last a long time The Thai not so with bulbous face,generally flattened nose,fuller figure,the younger ones look like chimps

You wouldn't have a photo of your thai/chinese/korean/european/alien beauty from the inside, per chance?:lol:

Erm I was joking, apart from he needs to get over himself

so you only want to marry someone if they look younger ? what happen to love , and caring or is good looks love in your eyes ...just wondering

You forgot the number 1 , MONEY