Raging Russian Victim Beats Thieving Pattaya Ladyboy

webfact

"At the scene, officers found the victim, Mr. Evgeny Alimskiy, age 36, nationality Russian, who has a big and tall body"

Seems ladyboy was not the only one who was beaten, English language received some beating as well:D

No, the reporter was drooling at the mouth when HE wrote the piece, wondering if he could take the ladyboys place

Mr Na seems to have been crying in one of the photos. Understandable, given The Raging Russian now has his full address and details.

Imagine the screeching that must have been going on during the incident.

Dear Mr Evgeny!

You are my hero. Pattaya needs more guys like you. Guys who doesn´t turn the other cheek. I hope you stay here 4ever and if you are going back home, please come back soon. We need you. Pattaya needs you.

And please explain for the pattaya expats (well most of them), Don´t turn the other cheek. It hurts toooo much. Fight back. Police is not going to help you. You have to help yourself.

yours sincerely

Stockholm 1995

• Like 2

Wow,- attempting to steal a gold necklace worth around 40,000 Baht from a Russian Tourist. I thought most Russians had a hard time and could only afford to eat potatoes? At least that was true the last time I visited the place. Albeit, Starlin explained to me that they were only the very best Russian potatoes

Starlin - you shouldn't listen to the birds! thumbsup.gif

This guy looks like a bouncer whose done a bit of bruising. Not exactly the type of guy you'd see being mugged.

Plenty of wealthy Russians around now. Why do you think the number of Russian tourists has increased?

The Thai interpretation of the incident:

We all feel sorry for the LB. Poor fella on high heels having spent so much for fake tits, goose removed and skin whitened. It is all the Russian's fault; if he would not have been in the country the incident would have never happened. We desperately need a working committee including the mayor of Pattaya, the big chief of the province, one or two ministers spearheading the protection of thieving LBs.

Am I missing anything?

Yes. The source of this "Thai interpretation" you have provided.

Oh dear, I have vowed not to be naughty on TV so let's just assume that you missed the point of a joke?

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

nah, it just wasnt funny.

Gee, he doesn't LOOK like he'd be a dangerous guy to rob...

Better look at the pattaya mail pics.

Not sure what you mean, but I was being ironic. Looks a bit of a bruiser to me.

Anyway, just a stupid joke. Not concerned if it was accurate or not.

it wasn't accurate, it was sarcasm.

Better look at the pattaya mail pics.

Not sure what you mean, but I was being ironic. Looks a bit of a bruiser to me.

Anyway, just a stupid joke. Not concerned if it was accurate or not.

it wasn't accurate, it was sarcasm.

They are mutually exclusive? So the message implied by the sarcasm was inaccurate? He doesn't look like he'd be a dangerous guy to rob?

OK.

Mmmm....I dunno...I almost feel sorry for the Ladyboy !!

And what is it with these people who like to parade in public with their gold and jewelery on display

they are just asking to get robbed....

Where I come from they'd be called 'showoffs' !!

Interesting choice of victim, a tough looking Russian. Clearly this lady boy is not aware that jackals are supposed to prey upon the weak, not the strong.So apparently he/she is possessed of very poor judgement.... On a side note, I found it interesting that while the Russian was kicking the crap out of the ladyboy, no Thai bystanders jumped in to attack the Russian guy. Clearly shows the contempt that Thais hold for thieving ladyboys. Pretty sure if a Thai guy had been the thief ( by that I mean an actual Thai guy), bystanders would have jumped in to help the Thai thief.....

Pretty sure if a Thai guy had been the thief ( by that I mean an actual Thai guy), bystanders would have jumped in to help the Thai thief.....

I'm not.

It's possible, of course, but I've seen different.

Famous story in Pattaya last year. Farang comes home to see a Thai guy stealing his TV and about to put it in a truck. A big fight ensues. The Thai neighbor comes rushing over with a hammer and attacks......wait for it...... the farang. :-)

"The trouble maker ladyboy tried to ask for assistance from the police to keep the victim far away from him. Mr. Na confessed that he really yanked the victim’s necklace, but he didn’t think that the Russian would capture and beat him until he could not escape.

Mr. Na said the reason he had to make trouble was because he wanted money to use, as he didn’t work and had to smuggle to sell sexual services to foreign tourists at Pattaya beach, and find the victims to make trouble."

Mr. Na was just try to get gold from the tourist, why police not help him!? Why Russian man so angry, didn't he ever have a problem not enough money before?

Well done! many ladyboys all do is steal shit... and they think they cannot be punished.

Once I was sitting on a Coffee World store and they ladyboy passed by my table and stole my mobile phone.

Pretty sure if a Thai guy had been the thief ( by that I mean an actual Thai guy), bystanders would have jumped in to help the Thai thief.....

I'm not.

It's possible, of course, but I've seen different.

Famous story in Pattaya last year. Farang comes home to see a Thai guy stealing his TV and about to put it in a truck. A big fight ensues. The Thai neighbor comes rushing over with a hammer and attacks......wait for it...... the farang. :-)

The fact that it's a famous story doesn't mean it's true, though I don't doubt for a second it could be.

I have no way of knowing whether the Thai was confused about what was happening, or he deliberately attacked the foreigner just because he was a Farang. For all I know, it was the latter but that is not established.

One "famous story" obviously is not proof or even a reasonable indicator of how every such instance would turn out.

I personally have two incidents, in which I not only witnessed myself but was involved in, where Thai bystanders helped subdue a Thai who I had repeatedly stricken. Does that prove anything? Only that such things are possible - thus my being less sure than you.

Have you looked at him very well ? seems to me a well trained guy.... Not all Dmitry's are vodka alcoholics.... Posted Image

As explained previously, it was an IRONIC comment. A lame joke wherein the opposite of an obvious truth is stated for (failed) comedic effect.

In other words, the guy does NOT look like the ideal guy to mug if you are 45kg ladyboy - he looks like he'd probably beat the crap out of you if you did.