Dilemma

bubblegum

Yeah and social services did the same regarding baby peter here in the uk

Social services in Thailand? Go wading in mad mary and see where it gets you. Unless of course you are willing to go the whole mile.

Not sure you can see that your actions will almost certainly result in more pain for the child. But, not to worry as mad mary will feel more civic.

Social services in Thailand? Go wading in mad mary and see where it gets you. Unless of course you are willing to go the whole mile.

Not sure you can see that your actions will almost certainly result in more pain for the child. But, not to worry as mad mary will feel more civic.

Are you bonkers ? Living in fear is not an option .You talk about thais and there culture as some sort of un-civilised sub culture that will dispose of any foreign interference like Charles Manson did with any one who dissed him...Get a grip,If a child is at risk & the OP is concerned enough he/she should act,looking for devine intervention from people who are scared of there own shadows is not helpful.

• Like 1

As usual you took my post and picked what you wanted out of it to suit you. In context the baby peter ref fits.

But does the OP know the correct course of action and do you? What is this plan of action, mad mary, that will safely deliver the child?

Please explain in detail.

You can go suck the widgets out of my arse ...Looking for an argument for arguments sake .Honestly i despair sometimes at the levels some of you will stoop just to get a "HIT" f i could i'd tell you to <deleted> off.

A child is at risk .Act.

• Like 1

But what act should the OP perform, mad mary? What would you do in this situation?

First off I'd put you on ignore ,two nights on the run you've been chasing my tail ,are you attracted to me?

Anyhows bye bye woolyone.

Mad mary, the OP wants advice on how to better the child's welfare. You repeatedly state to act but nothing more insightful.

The majority of replies to the OP observe a more considered judgement.

You rant but have no specific answers to an alternative and meaningful approach.

Mad mary, the OP wants advice on how to better the child's welfare. You repeatedly state to act but nothing more insightful.

The majority of replies to the OP observe a more considered judgement.

You rant but have no specific answers to an alternative and meaningful approach.

Last word on the subject.I would not follow the majority of advice on here especially yours.I'd follow my heart/gut feeling and not be afraid of repercussions.

That's it.

• Like 1

Are you bonkers ? Living in fear is not an option .You talk about thais and there culture as some sort of un-civilised sub culture that will dispose of any foreign interference like Charles Manson did with any one who dissed him...Get a grip,If a child is at risk & the OP is concerned enough he/she should act,looking for devine intervention from people who are scared of there own shadows is not helpful.

It must be wonderful to live in a black and white world......................

A child has a thousand parents. If a child is in danger it is everyone's responsibility to act.

But as has been said, do be careful. Interfering in family disputes can turn against you in a blink of an eye.

So...........are you saying yes, or, no?? Sounds like you are actually sitting on the fence.

I said yes, get involved but be careful.

I saw a Thai woman being beaten by a male companion one day in Bangkok. A farang tried to intervene to prevent the woman from being injured any further. The woman and the man turned on the farang and began beating him. As much as it rubs against the grain, it's best to mind you own business, especially in a place like Thailand where things can go pear shaped very quickly.

Any policeman, where ever in the world, can tell you that domestic diputes where they are called to can turn against them in the blink of an eye and two spouses fighting will often start fighten them together if the police try to seprate them to simply calm things down. Nothing to do with Thai culture. Just love being a strange disease.

• Like 1

Locked in the bathroom to not disturb the players? Isn't the kid crying when locked and thus disturbing the players in a way?

Seems it's settled but I wouldn't have hesitated and just snitched anonymously.