Immigration Office Opening In Uttaradit?

I checked with someone I know in Uttaradit and he confirmed there is now a big sign or something in Uttaradit town about the opening. Apparently there will be a border crossing opening on the 19th of may or June. I presume June the 19th as that is a Wednesday and May 19th a Sunday. But could be either date.

Border will be open from 06:00 till 20:00 daily.

Not sure if it will be a full international border or only for nationals of both countries. With a border crossing there will also be an immigration office, so that should also open this month or next month. it confirms earlier reports about an immigration office opening in Uttaradit.

I just spoke to my wife who has family in Uttaradit and she said "Yes", there will be an Immigration office opening in Uttaradit province. Unsure if it will be in the city center as the border crossing into Loas is nearly a 2 hour drive from the main city. Supposedly as well it will be a fully official international crossing so foreign nationals can use it also.

I just spoke to my wife who has family in Uttaradit and she said "Yes", there will be an Immigration office opening in Uttaradit province. Unsure if it will be in the city center as the border crossing into Loas is nearly a 2 hour drive from the main city. Supposedly as well it will be a fully official international crossing so foreign nationals can use it also.

i think Utaradit already has an immigration office..... surely every province has one. There is no need to relocate it to the border, the border will give entry stamps as per usual........... same as Satun re: Wang Prachan border crossing.